The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

U.S. in Talks to Pay Hundreds of Millions to Families Separated at Border

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Government is considering payments of $450,000 per person affected by Trump administration’s zero-tolerance policy in 2018​

Screen Shot 2021-10-28 at 4.52.26 PM.png

WASHINGTON—The Biden administration is in talks to offer immigrant families that were separated during the Trump administration around $450,000 a person in compensation, according to people familiar with the matter, as several agencies work to resolve lawsuits filed on behalf of parents and children who say the government subjected them to lasting psychological trauma.

If you're Black and vote Democrats...let me get around the swear filter.

FUCK YOU AND EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU.

Sorry about the outburst, so unprofessional of me.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This legit has my blood boiling...all the ish we been through and they just spit in our face over and over again.
    They will continue to spit in our faces as long as our people stay ignorant to the game being played.
    Too many coons and tethers speaking on our behalf, too many scared n*ggas not willing to sacrifice their n*gga trinkets. These people know we don't have enough of us paying attention, and definitely not enough of us that are pissed off.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This legit has my blood boiling...all the ish we been through and they just spit in our face over and over again.
    This is pandering. Any bill that falls outside of fiscal spending HAS to originate in the House of Representatives. Re-pig-licans will not go along with this. Blue Dog Democrats will hate on this. They can talk all they want.

usher laugh

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is pandering. Any bill that falls outside of fiscal spending HAS to originate in the House of Representatives. Re-pig-licans will not go along with this. Blue Dog Democrats will hate on this. They can talk all they want.

usher laugh
    This.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Separation at the border was a lawful act by the government. If it wasn't, Trump would have been in trouble and sued out of his funky drawers. Trump voluntarily ended the separation because of optics.

If an American parent drives drunk in a car with kids, in some states, it's considered child abuse and.... Wait for it ... They are separated.

The parents abused their children by sending them over a dangerous border.

This will not make it in the SCOTUS.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    these muhfuckaz gon get them racks and look us in the face and tell us we dont try hard. I hope @TheHarmattan is right and this shit is lip service. only think I dont like is that they never talk like this about us, they make it look like giving a nigga a red cent is an issue.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    these muhfuckaz gon get them racks and look us in the face and tell us we dont try hard. I hope @TheHarmattan is right and this ish is lip service. only think I dont like is that they never talk like this about us, they make it look like giving a nigga a red cent is an issue.
    When it comes to the appropriation of funds for an act like this, Congress has to be fully involved. If illegal aliens try to sue, the Supreme Court would crush this on common sense grounds. More importantly, If this does pass, Americans would get money if they were ever separated from their children.

This. Will. Not. Get. Past. Congress.

I'm the first to say Congress is a sewer but something like this will never pass.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know why these people are valued over everyone in America, right? It is all for political power. The money they have made off illegals providing seats in congress doesn't even touch what they are handing out. I swear they just want to destroy the country at this point. We need to start establishing small communities and learn to protect ourselves. The government is clearly not the voice of the people and hasn't been for a long, long, LONG time.

To be fair here though, that white sack lacking brain cells in the Whitehouse promised to pay all college loan debts and has yet to do it, and never will. So this is probably just to encourage more crap down at the border.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That intro is perfect, thank you for sharing this cat I now listen to him.
    His handle is The Amazing Lucas,.and he has been undergoing a public transformation.
    A few years ago, he was a hardcore MAGA Republicoon. He was practically Terrence K. Williams with muscles. 😂 He caped hard for Trump, toured with Candace & Brandon Tatum, and let wypipo use him as another sambo mouthpiece.
    Then Ahmad Aubery was murdered.
    Almost instantly, his talking points changed. He got off the MAGA train. He started reading Dr. Frances Cress Welsing & Dr. Joy Degruy. He started calling out other coons, the police, and racist whites. He even started quoting Jason Black, Tariq & Dr. Umar.
    Most of his white fans left, and he became more vocal about anti-Black racism and white supremacy.
    One thing that was clear about Lucas is that his parents raised him to be a coon (he's from Los Angeles). However, he hosts "the council", which is an assembly of mostly Black people on his YouTube channel so he can soak up the culture.
    Lucas's inner white boy still comes out from time to time (he probably likes raisins in his potato salad), but it's nice to see a former sellout make a conscious effort to permanently deactivate his coon chip.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    His handle is The Amazing Lucas,.and he has been undergoing a public transformation.
    A few years ago, he was a hardcore MAGA Republicoon. He was practically Terrence K. Williams with muscles. 😂 He caped hard for Trump, toured with Candace & Brandon Tatum, and let wypipo use him as another sambo mouthpiece.
    Almost instantly, his talking points changed. He got off the MAGA train. He started reading Dr. Frances Cress Welsing & Dr. Joy Degruy. He started calling out other coons, the police, and racist whites. He even started quoting Jason Black, Tariq & Dr. Umar.
    Most of his white fans left, and he became more vocal about anti-Black racism and white supremacy.
    One thing that was clear about Lucas is that his parents raised him to be a coon (he's from Los Angeles). However, he hosts "the council", which is an assembly of mostly Black people on his YouTube channel so he can soak up the culture.
    Lucas's inner white boy still comes out from time to time (he probably likes raisins in his potato salad), but it's nice to see a former sellout make a conscious effort to permanently deactivate his coon chip.
    So he most likely knew he was on some BS the whole time and the murder was his nigga wake up call by proxy.
    At this point, I'm not even shocked anymore.
    Which is sad.

nialongupset

jasonrest

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    these muhfuckaz gon get them racks and look us in the face and tell us we dont try hard. I hope @TheHarmattan is right and this ish is lip service. only think I dont like is that they never talk like this about us, they make it look like giving a nigga a red cent is an issue.

thats exactly how it goes down.
    admittedly i was a coon when i was a boy, (elementary years in white neighborhood)
    and i was quick to say why dont black people get their shit together.

and then i lived a lil and now i peep game.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It turns out that this isn't a government program but the illegal aliens are going to sue directly. Joe Biden will not send lawyers to defend the government or even appeal to a higher court, so he's try to cop a plea deal.

They will get that money.

jamesearljones
    Perfect way to give them reparations and have an “out”

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    What do you have to say for yourselves? And what in the heck are you going to do about it? You're on extremely thin ice. You're on notice.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What do you have to say for yourselves? And what in the heck are you going to do about it? You're on extremely thin ice. You're on notice.

A community without business is like a body with no blood.
    - Farrakhan

Our people cannot see a dream bloom into its purpose. When you are locked into a 9-5 safe government job you are just going through through the motions. You take vacations when they tell you, pay bills on the first or fifteenth. Year in and year out. Voting is just the same. Vite party ballot and feel good. Stash a little for retirement and wait for your death.

We've lost the will/ability to dream. You can see some of my post and I champion open source software because it puts me in the driver's seat. Other people talk about computers like it's a team that they are on instead of the practical application of tech to solve their problems.

I stopped listening to rap music twenty years ago. "Beefs and the street" music is nothing more than introducing my mind to dysfunction. I understand it's art but do you think I'm going to watch a Bruce Lee movie and start wearing yellow spandex?
    Yet, people will imitate death music in their everyday lives. I can't get with that.

TBA and PBT are always talking about intelligent Black Society. Is rap music intelligent?

How many of us are bilingual? Africa has 2,000 languages and you cannot commit to learning one.

Sorry for rambling but we have chosen extinction instead of life.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    - Farrakhan

Our people cannot see a dream bloom into its purpose. When you are locked into a 9-5 safe government job you are just going through through the motions. You take vacations when they tell you, pay bills on the first or fifteenth. Year in and year out. Voting is just the same. Vite party ballot and feel good. Stash a little for retirement and wait for your death.

We've lost the will/ability to dream. You can see some of my post and I champion open source software because it puts me in the driver's seat. Other people talk about computers like it's a team that they are on instead of the practical application of tech to solve their problems.

I stopped listening to rap music twenty years ago. "Beefs and the street" music is nothing more than introducing my mind to dysfunction. I understand it's art but do you think I'm going to watch a Bruce Lee movie and start wearing yellow spandex?
    Yet, people will imitate death music in their everyday lives. I can't get with that.

TBA and PBT are always talking about intelligent Black Society. Is rap music intelligent?

How many of us are bilingual? Africa has 2,000 languages and you cannot commit to learning one.

I agree with everything you said except the language part.

I listen to some rap, new and old, but I know how to separate myself from it. The same way I can separate myself from Squid Games and Downton Abbey. But I get your point, I do think black people have allowed rap to become destructive. Shoot R&B is trash now too thanks to Chris Brown and mixed women artists.

As far as language goes, what other language do we need to speak in America? Spanish may be a good place to start. If you're into business, Chinese or Russian may be beneficial, yet you're still black.

A lot of Africans do speak multiple languages, please tell me which ones are valuable? English and maybe French are the only ones, which aren't African. Most people who speak multiple languages do that because of their culture, they didn't learn anything new, they were taught as part of their culture. Then they come to the west to speak English. A lot of Japanese people are learning English, because it benefits them. Should I learn Japanese? How does it benefit me to know their language? They still see that I'm black, and they won't do business with me, whether I speak their language or not. English is the most valuable language to speak, so I'm not sure that language is important to us. It's moreso used as a reason to say that we're dumb. People who speak multiple languages are often dominated, ancient, and tribal. Tell me which native American language is going to put money in your pocket?

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    - Farrakhan

I do agree though that learning new languages in a sign of intelligence and expands the mind. I read music, and that helps me with math and listening skills. I agree that it wouldn't hurt us to learn more. But which one? Spanish I guess.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    They will continue to spit in our faces as long as our people stay ignorant to the game being played.
    Too many coons and tethers speaking on our behalf, too many scared n*ggas not willing to sacrifice their n*gga trinkets. These people know we don't have enough of us paying attention, and definitely not enough of us that are pissed off.
    It's embarrassing but my whole family supports Biden and actually tell me that I'm a white supremacist because I said that Trump ain't giving nobody nothing, and that Biden destroyed generation x, and he did. My mother actually said that Biden "apologized" and I couldn't talk to her for a month after that. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone talking to my family. They are just not gonna catch the train.

People say choose the best of 2 evils. Ok, so how is Biden the best? My cousins in LA were DESTROYED with the Clinton/Biden super predator extermination bill. Now they are not even able to work because they were locked up over and over again. Now they can't even maintain a woman or family and my women cousins have babies by multiple men that were locked up, so she moved on to other baby daddies, causing a cycle. She wasn't given free money for school. They were labeled a problem and blamed for the criminality of black men and people because the father of her children were imprisoned for smoking weed, stealing ice tea from the Arab guy, and fighting in their own neighborhoods. It's tragic. We are in grave danger holding on to those types. We gotta cut them loose and not look back

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    You know why these people are valued over everyone in America, right? It is all for political power. The money they have made off illegals providing seats in congress doesn't even touch what they are handing out. I swear they just want to destroy the country at this point. We need to start establishing small communities and learn to protect ourselves. The government is clearly not the voice of the people and hasn't been for a long, long, LONG time.

To be fair here though, that white sack lacking brain cells in the Whitehouse promised to pay all college loan debts and has yet to do it, and never will. So this is probably just to encourage more crap down at the border.
    I agree. But it's for the political power centered around holding black people down. If it was just about power, they could elevate black people and put money in our pockets and still maintain power, but they don't. Because it's about destroying us first. They are willing to give foreigners power just to make sure we never see it. They will take themselves out as long as they can pull us into the river of lava with them.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I couldn't agree more. I have thrown bananas at this man in his comment section in the last few years, but now he's grown up and understands that white women aren't going to bail him out. He has made good changes.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin

usher laugh
    I hope it does pass. We like to learn the hard way. We like this type of thing. Sometimes you need to be buried alive to realize that you're in fact alive and want to live.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's embarrassing but my whole family supports Biden and actually tell me that I'm a white supremacist because I said that Trump ain't giving nobody nothing, and that Biden destroyed generation x, and he did. My mother actually said that Biden "apologized" and I couldn't talk to her for a month after that. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone talking to my family. They are just not gonna catch the train.

People say choose the best of 2 evils. Ok, so how is Biden the best? My cousins in LA were DESTROYED with the Clinton/Biden super predator extermination bill. Now they are not even able to work because they were locked up over and over again. Now they can't even maintain a woman or family and my women cousins have babies by multiple men that were locked up, so she moved on to other baby daddies, causing a cycle. She wasn't given free money for school. They were labeled a problem and blamed for the criminality of black men and people because the father of her children were imprisoned for smoking weed, stealing ice tea from the Arab guy, and fighting in their own neighborhoods. It's tragic. We are in grave danger holding on to those types. We gotta cut them loose and not look back
    I agree 100%, some people you have to write off, even if it's family. I've had to many times, with a few family members as well.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I do agree though that learning new languages in a sign of intelligence and expands the mind. I read music, and that helps me with math and listening skills. I agree that it wouldn't hurt us to learn more. But which one? Spanish I guess.
    The Earth is shrinking exponentially in cycles called generations. I speak to more people from Addis Ababa everyday than all of Latin America.
    Language is more than just a tool it's a tool that reflects your values. I speak English, Fongbe and KiSwahili, Spanish and I'm learning Amharic. That alphabet kicks my butt.

I noticed that you asked what other language do we need living in America. My answer is any language that you value. I don't value Spanish so I don't speak it that often. I speak it as a sweetener to get what I want.

Last but not least we need to be thinking globally. I'm incorporating in the next 120 days. And in the global sphere, I have to set the values for the corporation and Swahili and English is acceptable. If a Mexican wants to become an executive he needs to become bilingual based on our corporate values. Of course, I will hire a teacher from my local university...

Anyhow I'm rambling again, trying to get a system to work.

Peace!

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The Earth is shrinking exponentially in cycles called generations. I speak to more people from Addis Ababa everyday than all of Latin America.
    Language is more than just a tool it's a tool that reflects your values. I speak English, Fongbe and KiSwahili, Spanish and I'm learning Amharic. That alphabet kicks my butt.

I noticed that you asked what other language do we need living in America. My answer is any language that you value. I don't value Spanish so I don't speak it that often. I speak it as a sweetener to get what I want.

Last but not least we need to be thinking globally. I'm incorporating in the next 120 days. And in the global sphere, I have to set the values for the corporation and Swahili and English is acceptable. If a Mexican wants to become an executive he needs to become bilingual based on our corporate values. Of course, I will hire a teacher from my local university...

Anyhow I'm rambling again, trying to get a system to work.

Peace!
    I'd like to learn Swahili. I started when I was 10 but never went too far with it. I simply do not like language being used as a tool to intimidate black people.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'd like to learn Swahili. I started when I was 10 but never went too far with it. I simply do not like language being used as a tool to intimidate black people.
    Neither do I. They are using Spanish to deny Black People jobs. I'm not from Latin America so why do they deny Blacks jobs? I've seen it.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    admittedly i was a coon when i was a boy, (elementary years in white neighborhood)
    and i was quick to say why dont black people get their ish together.

I personally don’t count it as cooning until you get around 14 or so when you‘re less impressionable. It’s easy to be around coons or a bunch of white people and suffer from coon-like symptoms.
    If the ACLU can sue for illegals why can't we sue for reparations?
    because they ain’t get the phone call yet.
    Me too but I don’t have a way to use it. I would know a language no one around me knows.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I personally don’t count it as cooning until you get around 14 or so when you‘re less impressionable. It’s easy to be around coons or a bunch of white people and suffer from coon-like symptoms.

because they ain’t get the phone call yet.

Me too but I don’t have a way to use it. I would know a language no one around me knows.
    The government is a shadow of corporations. Policy always come from the top. Use you God given talents to shape the world around you. If they can ask you to speak Spanish, it's because they are trying to change the world around them.

Your gift will make room for you.

jasonrest

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

i guess thats fair.
    i wanna say around 14 is when my view of the world started to shift.
    i sat across from chess hustlers in Ny and jersey and they started to get me right.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I never had a coon phase. My dad was a hard man and his vibe always taught me not to trust most non black people. He let me know early. But I was a daddy's girl. My brother's, I wouldn't call them coons, but I'm biased maybe. But they take after my mom and she's a 🌈 coalition help everyone else because black people will always be okay and everyone else is more deserving of us because they are real humans type. We can't talk politics because I can literally feel the blood coagulating in my veins. It's very very difficult navigating the world when your mother loves you, but not real though. 💔 I would probably have 3 baby daddies right now if it wasn't for my dad, and that's not shade, that's real.
    Honestly, I'm thinking we should support it. We need to cause some chaos and confusion that's not in our own streets. Let's play like we like these people and let white supremacy fight them.

Our opinion doesn't matter to the government, but it does matter socially. Let's back the illegals and pander to them 😆. And then be shocked and appalled when WS comes for them. I'm ready for some action. We aren't going to make the difference either way. So let's place bets on Black and Red.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree. But it's for the political power centered around holding black people down. If it was just about power, they could elevate black people and put money in our pockets and still maintain power, but they don't. Because it's about destroying us first. They are willing to give foreigners power just to make sure we never see it. They will take themselves out as long as they can pull us into the river of lava with them.
    Looking back at history, the Dems have a longstanding disdain for blacks in America and likely in general. The other side isn't much better and while I feel like they stopped holding us back, they do very little to step up and stand up for us when it comes to injustices. The only time things are addressed is when the Dems can profit off it so they use us as social pawns. It is disgusting how the systems like this still function in 2021 and how so many people are blind to it. More are waking up to it though and the proof of it is places like this coming up.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    and i was quick to say why dont black people get their ish together.

Thats the natural outcome when you around them folks you start adapting they culture. its like when a nigga grow up around whites he dont know how to dance but if a white boy group up around us this dude be one of the best dancers on the block.