Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Those who proposed the bill need their search history and files hacked. You won't be surprised what you find.

B
B1 rebel 365
You need money to push this filth -Obama/Billary Clinton paid thousands for pizza (allegedly) that arrived by plane from overseas and these pizzas had distinguishable genders 🤐 Piazzagate
Reactions: ART

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They want kids under 18 being able to have sex with grown ass adults. They want kids voting at 16. They want kids transing at 10. It is all part of a plan. Bunch of pedophiles in the cracks.

I know back in the day, a lot of girls got married between 15 and 18 but it was to boys of the same age and it was more so about money and the boy taking on the responsibility of caring for a woman and starting a family but we don't live in those times. I don't think it is smart to get married before the age of 22. In some cases, 28. People just don't grow up as fast these days. They can't handle marriage. They are too greedy and stupid.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Whoever agrees to this bill is into kids. Plain & simple. I bet they went into politics specifically to change the laws that catered to pedos.
    I agree. These devils are trying to remove kids from any type of protections. Little girls will be exposed to men in their bathrooms and locker rooms, grown ups can marry kids, it’s nuts.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose