The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

UNITED #ADOS-#FBA-#FREEDMEN FOR #REPARATIONS

wilspeak

Sixer
zBucks
*American Descendants of Slaves (#ADOS)- Foundational Black Americans (#FBA)(#FREEDMEN)* have suffered incalculable generational damage from governmental and institutionalized racist policies and practices. From Slavery, Jim Crow Laws, Mass Lynchings of Black People, the destruction of Black Towns like Black Wall St, the denial of voting rights, Segregation, Redlining of Black Communities and Medical Apartheid: The Dark History of Medical Experimentation on Black Americans. The #ADOS-#FBA-#FREEDMEN community has a Duty and the Right to Fight for Reparations for #ADOS-#FBA-#FREEDMEN The History of Reparations Payments. >>>> 1- 1990 U.S.A $1.2 Billion or $20.000 Each JAPANESE AMERICAN. 2- 1990 AUSTRIA $25 Million to Holocaust Survivors JEWISH CLAIMS ON AUSTRIA. 3- 1988 CANADA 250,000 Sq. Miles of Land INDIANS & ESKIMOS. 4- 1988 CANADA $230 Million JAPANESE CANADIANS. 5- 1986 U.S.A. $32 Million 1836 Treaty OTTAWAS OF MICHIGAN. 6- 1985 U.S.A. $31 Million CHIPPEWAS OF WISCONSIN. 7-1985 U.S.A. $12.3 Million SEMINOLES OF FLORIDA. 8- 1985 U.S.A. $105 Million SIOUX OF SOUTH DAKOTA. 9- 1980 U.S.A. $81 Million KLAMATHS OF OREGON. 10- 1971 U.S.A. $1 Billion + 44 Million Acres of Land ALASKA NATIVES LAND SETTLEMENT. 11- 1952 GERMANY $822 Million to Holocaust Survivors GERMAN JEWISH SETTLEMENT. 12- 2015-2016 President Obama gave $12 million dollars to Jewish Holocaust Survivors and $492 million dollars to Native American Tribes as reparations. There are other historical examples of reparations, such as reparations were paid to the enemies and traitors of the United States such as the Civil War Confederates enslavers and Japan and Germany from WW2 and the US Government Paid Reparations For 11 Italian Americans Who Were Lynched , yet Thousands of African-American-were lynched between the years 1882 and 1970 and have not received any Justice. Black Americans have fought and died in every major war and conflict involving the U.S and have never become traitors to the United States government like the Confederacy. The CIA sponsored and orchestrated Crack Cocaine epidemic in the Black Communities all over the USA, which lead to the Mass Incarceration Federal Crime Bill of the '90s. The #ADOS-#FBA-#FREEDMEN community has a Duty and the Right to fight for #REPARATIONS for #ADOS-#FBA-#FREEDMEN >>>>

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I wish more people would read Dr. King's writings & listen to his speeches. He was not the weak, hang-headed, softspoken creampuff that the media has portrayed him to be.
At the time of his assassination, Dr. King was working to unite Black Americans, and he was demanding that the U.S.A. pay us what we were owed.

wilspeak

Sixer
zBucks
I wish more people would read Dr. King's writings & listen to his speeches. He was not the weak, hang-headed, softspoken creampuff that the media has portrayed him to be.
At the time of his assassination, Dr. King was working to unite Black Americans, and he was demanding that the U.S.A. pay us what we were owed.
100%$

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes! The problem is most of us only listen to the MLK that was packaged up and presented to us by our oppressor. So you get “I have a dream”, “white and black boys and girls playing together, and etc. He got very radical towards the tail end of his life. He was like “well I can eat next to a white man but I ain’t got no money…shit changed then and they had to get him up out. That dude would have started a revolution, especially with the poor peoples campaign.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes! The problem is most of us only listen to the MLK that was packaged up and presented to us by our oppressor. So you get “I have a dream”, “white and black boys and girls playing together, and etc. He got very radical towards the tail end of his life. He was like “well I can eat next to a white man but I ain’t got no money…shit changed then and they had to get him up out. That dude would have started a revolution, especially with the poor peoples campaign.
    Not only would Dr. King have started a revolution, his revolution would've been unstoppable.
    Once the poor peoples campaign started, even racist whites were beginning to listen and adhere to Dr. King's message.
    I know that it's a cliché, but Dr. King was literally a threat to the system.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Not only would Dr. King have started a revolution, his revolution would've been unstoppable.
    Once the poor peoples campaign started, even racist whites were beginning to listen and adhere to Dr. King's message.
    100,000% factual. MLK would have toppled the government, the March on Washington was proof that he could bring the people to their doorstep. When he started to get very radical and was going to get the working class of all races against the capital class it would have been the French Revolution. He was such a powerful orator and the utmost intellectual, he makes me so proud. This is why we need to be decentralized, the code needs to be our leader, Afghanistan showed that you can’t kill a code.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    100,000% factual. MLK would have toppled the government, the March on Washington was proof that he could bring the people to their doorstep. When he started to get very radical and was going to get the working class of all races against the capital class it would have been the French Revolution. He was such a powerful orator and the utmost intellectual, he makes me so proud. This is why we need to be decentralized, the code needs to be our leader, Afghanistan showed that you can’t kill a code.
    I love this post.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yoooooooooo straight up truth. It would have been an avalanche that the Government wouldn’t been able to handle. Seeing how powerful Black Americans are should be aspiring to us all, thats why we need to tell our own history. We not a bunch of soft ass, hoe ass, democrat voting old negroes….we are warriors, we are strong, we are tenacious, which is why our enemy is stomp down on any inkling of progress it looks like we are making.

You get a strong African American base, you know we gon’ set up shop in Arica and start preaching a strong Black identity there.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yoooooooooo straight up truth. It would have been an avalanche that the Government wouldn’t been able to handle. Seeing how powerful Black Americans are should be aspiring to us all, thats why we need to tell our own history. We not a bunch of soft ass, hoe ass, democrat voting old negroes….we are warriors, we are strong, we are tenacious, which is why our enemy is stomp down on any inkling of progress it looks like we are making.

You get a strong African American base, you know we gon’ set up shop in Arica and start preaching a strong Black identity there.
    Agreed. The only thing I would add is that while the democrats are full of shit, the republicans are full of shit, too.
    Like Chuck D said, "neither party is mine, not the jackass or the elephant". When we vote strictly based upon party, then we will always have to choose either the democrat's benign neglect or the republican's blatant disrespect.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Agreed. The only thing I would add is that while the democrats are full of shit, the republicans are full of shit, too.
    Like Chuck D said, "neither party is mine, not the jackass or the elephant". When we vote strictly based upon party, then we will always have to choose either the democrat's benign neglect or the republican's blatant disrespect.
    Yup which is why we have to vote our agenda and not vote based on party.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

wilspeak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Thanks brotha...join us in the thread we have dedicated to this episode...we want to hear your thoughts on this heat.

Thank You Bro. I wouldnt have posted the link if I had seen your post first.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Thank You Bro. I wouldnt have posted the link if I had seen your post first.
    Don't worry about it brotha, I'm just happy you're here.

Black Panther Fist Bump GIF by Sky