ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    In case you haven't been paying attention we're already in the early stages of WW3 and just to be clear China doesn't want the smoke the US has 11 aircraft carriers to their 3 (and they're struggling to find pilots to fly their planes) Russia has 1 aircraft carrier which caught fire last year) naval superiority. Has ALWAYS ruled the seas trust China would lose a naval war. Don't believe that hype about them being a boogeyman and we already see Russia getting owned by nato forces.....the US is the aggressor in these situations and propaganda is a major weapon they use and unfortunately we citizens will get caught in the middle. We should all start preparing. WW3 is here.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In case you haven't been paying attention we're already in the early stages of WW3 and just to be clear China doesn't want the smoke the US has 11 aircraft carriers to their 3 (and they're struggling to find pilots to fly their planes) Russia has 1 aircraft carrier which caught fire last year) naval superiority. Has ALWAYS ruled the seas trust China would lose a naval war. Don't believe that hype about them being a boogeyman and we already see Russia getting owned by nato forces.....the US is the aggressor in these situations and propaganda is a major weapon they use and unfortunately we citizens will get caught in the middle. We should all start preparing. WW3 is here.
    China has parity with the USA in many elements of war it is not as clear cut as you make it. The longer the US waits the more time China has to close the gap. The RAND corporation did a good study:

In addition, Aircraft Carriers are sitting ducks and China can hit them from 2500 miles away.

Now China, which has missiles that can strike ships up to 2,500 miles away, has reportedly found a way to track U.S. aircraft carriers in real-time.

Last June, a Chinese satellite equipped with artificial intelligence detected the aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman during naval exercises off the coast of Long Island, New York, allowing China’s military to follow the ship’s movements, The South China Morning Post first revealed.

Aircraft carriers some shit you use to punk 3rd world nations. China gonna blow those things out of the water.

“If this report is true, then the carriers’ last defense against anti-ship ballistic missiles is now gone. The carrier can be found, identified, and tracked, and that data undoubtedly can be passed to Chinese targeteers who could then target the warship.”

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    I have to disagree because we haven't even talked about rail guns and submarines.....China might win a ground war based on troops but a naval exchange would devastate their capabilities to invade anywhere. The US isn't scared of a confrontation with the Chinese navy they're light years ahead of them in that department and have already caught up with their hypersonic missile tech Nukes are a last resort and we already know who's not afraid to use them. US propaganda is the MOST powerful tool they have in pulling us into wars to feed that military Budget. Just stating what I see standing on the outside looking at cyber warfare and real estate/property purchasing by China in the US along with the economic warfare that's been going on between the US China and other Brixit countries ,Brazil,Russia, China,Iran, South Africa, WW3 is here.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    China has parity with the USA in many elements of war it is not as clear cut as you make it. The longer the US waits the more time China has to close the gap. The RAND corporation did a good study:

In addition, Aircraft Carriers are sitting ducks and China can hit them from 2500 miles away.

Aircraft carriers some shit you use to punk 3rd world nations. China gonna blow those things out of the water.
    Good articles but the propaganda machine is working both sides these days the sources I'm talking about are pentagon insiders......that's all I'll say
    The Ali "Rope a Dope" is in full effect its part of the warfare chess game. Thanks for sharing though!✊🏿

josiah starr
    josiah starr
    The games really about to start.....I remember this one from the Persian Gulf....mainly because I planned a few of them. Navy using White Hull (your friendly USCG cutters) to gather intel and sew seeds in the neighborhood....

Reactions: ZxBro

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Good articles but the propaganda machine is working both sides these days the sources I'm talking about are pentagon insiders......that's all I'll say
    The Ali "Rope a Dope" is in full effect its part of the warfare chess game. Thanks for sharing though!✊🏿
    Absolutely true that the propaganda goes both ways but I think anyone making China look like an easy fight is wrong. Because not only is there the conventional fight there’s the fight after the conventional war is over and that is where the USA will be drawn into a protracted conflict like we saw in Afghanistan. Also economic war will also make it more difficult for the USA to simply plow over China.

Lastly, of course the Pentagon is going to say it’s easy. Shane Mosley thought he was going to win against Mayweather but he had to step into the ring and do it and was not successful. I don’t think war with China or smart.

The USA will not come out of that war in a hood position.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I'm not saying it's easy no one is but from a strategic standpoint (especially naval) the advantage definitely favors the US if China tries to invade Taiwan. World War 3 will happen on an economic level first the US is feeling threatened because of the BRICS alliance that's (Brazil, Russia, India,China,South Africa) trying to replace the dollar as the world currency BRICS will also bring in Iran and North Korea this spells trouble for the US and Europe the lines have been drawn in the sand and we're all fodder at this point.......stay prepared.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They want Russia and China to get in bed together so they can have an excuse. They want the nations fathers and mothers to let them sacrifice their sons and daughters for a pointless war that is about power and money, nothing else. If they start WWIII, we do not have enough troops to fight, they will push the draft through and they will be forcing millions of our young people to fight for them. It all just makes me sick.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm gonna tell you right now, America is not going to go full scale war over Taiwan. It's a deterrent but we don't want that smoke. And neither does China. Any war with China is unwinnable for either side. Only a stalemate.
    Like we saw in Korea… but I can’t put anything passed this devil. They’re suicidal enough to do it.