The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Vape or smoke?

eclipsed

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
I do both. I am trying to use vaping to quit smoking. I am down to 6 cigarettes a day. I am trying to take it slow so I have a higher chance of success. Once I am on vaping fully, I will work on cutting that back and eventually be done with both. I am using a mix that has the cooling menthol in it but the flavor is blueberry.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I do both. I am trying to use vaping to quit smoking. I am down to 6 cigarettes a day. I am trying to take it slow so I have a higher chance of success. Once I am on vaping fully, I will work on cutting that back and eventually be done with both. I am using a mix that has the cooling menthol in it but the flavor is blueberry.
    How does that feel? Do you think it is feasible to quit the Vape or do you think you're just trading one thing for another?

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    How does that feel? Do you think it is feasible to quit the Vape or do you think you're just trading one thing for another?
    It would be hard quit either. I just wont buy from anywhere. All those cases were white people trying to cut corners. But using either one give you that rush, but lighting something with a flay out smoke trail? Gets you every time. LOL

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It would be hard quit either. I just wont buy from anywhere. All those cases were white people trying to cut corners. But using either one give you that rush, but lighting something with a flay out smoke trail? Gets you every time. LOL
    I’m a cigar smoker, that’s my vice. Nothing like lighting up a cigar with a glass of wine, that’s my bliss.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m a cigar smoker, that’s my vice. Nothing like lighting up a cigar with a glass of wine, that’s my bliss.
    I had to give up the booze when I was diagnosed being type 2 diabetic. My mother and father were both type 1 and had it harder but this is still hard to deal with at times.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I had to give up the booze when I was diagnosed being type 2 diabetic. My mother and father were both type 1 and had it harder but this is still hard to deal with at times.
    Man same here, shit changed the game for me when I was diagnosed. im doing much better but I feel like all the food around me sets me up to fail.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man same here, shit changed the game for me when I was diagnosed. im doing much better but I feel like all the food around me sets me up to fail.
    My problem was bread and rice. Bro the holidays is like torture around here. I swear my sugar goes up just by the smells of everything at times. And you know what my big vise is? A semi frozen snicker bar.