Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    What pissed me off the most was not long after he was in the White House he met up with black folks in leadership and did the whole finger wagging you people better learn to work with latinos thing.

I was like wtf? Black folks gave you the election and this is how you come at us? I didn't vote for him, didn't care, didn't want Trump either but was willing to sit it out.

I just hope enough black people don't fall for it again. We are looking stupid.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    What pissed me off the most was not long after he was in the White House he met up with black folks in leadership and did the whole finger wagging you people better learn to work with latinos thing.

I was like wtf? Black folks gave you the election and this is how you come at us? I didn't vote for him, didn't care, didn't want Trump either but was willing to sit it out.

I just hope enough black people don't fall for it again. We are looking stupid.
    Many will continue to vote and there is nothing we can do about to but be the 1% that shows another way is possible.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Always will, but I think getting enough people not to vote to is a distinct possibility. It's growing and they have a black problem. And its big and they know it.

White folks gotta know their shills aren't popular if they are known or don't have solutions if they are behind the scenes.