Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Videogame Lore

D

Deleted member 1475

Do you follow videogame lore? If so, what is your favourite videogame when it comes to your interest in its lore?

Mine would have to be the Half Life Series, I just have a lot of fascination for the characters and the story's events. I could watch or read up to an hours worth of content that is based upon one enemy of the game and not lose any interest lol

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Halo was the first video game that led me to buy and read the books. The story about how the SPARTAN program came to be, how they kidnapped kids, and then raised them to be super soldiers was dope. I also like how they perfected the program with the SPARTAN II program but it was too expensive so budget cuts resorted in subpar SPARTAN IIIs…that’s just how government programs work sometimes.

Then you pair in the alien cooperative working together to destroy humanity for religious purposes and the beef between the different alien species was dope. Microsoft for some reason is hell bound on destroying it for some reason.

Totvi_Podcast

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sonic had a story?
    Yes the early 90’s STH arc goes as follows . STH 1: Egg man wants to turn nature into industry. To do that he need the chaos emerald. Game one , he has them and loses them.

STH cd: tired of loosing he goes back in time to create a negative future to steal the time gems.& creates the tru mecha Sonic.

Sth2 . Steals the chaos emeralds to power the death egg.

Sth3 and knuckles. Tricks Knuckles to steal not only the chaos emeralds, but the master emerald from Angel island.

Sonic Mania. Not only does he attempt to steal the chaos emeralds again, but finds send a his hard boiled heavies to Angel island. And steals the phantom ruby.
    Which also leads into the events for Sonic heroes and Sonic’s Frontier.( the phantom ruby)