The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Vince McMahon is back in the WWE, wants to sell

Stan Zero

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
I didn't see this coming when I woke up this morning. But news is reporting that Vince McMahon, is back on the board of directors of the WWE as he was recently pushed to retire due to allegations of misconduct. Two people have since resigned since he came back, those being the two who actually investigated McMahon originally. He also removed three people from the board, and added three in their place.

I was liking the changes the WWE made with McMahon gone. But now that looks to be in jeopardy as he's back and looking to maybe even sell the company outright. What do you think the product would be if McMahon decided to sell it off?

More details below:

D

Deleted member 191

Vince is a psychopath. He is a "if I can't have it, no one can" type of MF. So instead of him minding his damn business and finding a new bone to gnaw on, he'd rather throw the whole family business away instead of letting Stephanie and Paul make their marks. I DID see his return coming, but I didn't see him selling it. It'll be interesting to see what happens, though.

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
It looks like it's actually happening, they are going to sell the WWE within the next three-six months.

The rumored interested parties for purchase are:

• Fox
  • Comcast (NBC Universal)
  • Warner Bros. Discovery
  • Netflix
  • Amazon
  • Endeavor Group Holdings
  • Liberty Media (seems to be connected to Endeavor Group above, same owner maybe)
You can read about those buyers below: