ZRC
$2,527
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Looks like Vin Man's "genetic jackhammer" has gotten him roped up for the last time and this time "HE'S FIRRRRRRED"

Long story short: His in office dalliances with a female employee to the tune of $3M, is all the board could stand and they can't stand no more.
He is "stepping down" from his position as CEO and chairman. In the interim, the recently departed, Stephanie McMahon-Levesque returns as interim CEO and chairwoman.

Talk about a promotion for Steph. This the kinda shit that makes me think that family is cold-blooded as hell and someone leaked that shit to bring his ornery, narcissistic ass down.

Me and Troy were JUST talking about how this MF is straight fuckin trash on the Jeff Hardy thread and now here we are.

This also makes me feel like they're trying to sell the company too, because if we're being totally honest, this MF been bangin' his employed broads for decades. Now all of a sudden, the board wants him to step down? Either Steph, Shane and Paul (Triple H) set they daddy up or they're selling the joint. Guess we'll find out eventually.

Any wrestling fans here? What say you?

Jay

Jay

Think it, Make it
HNIC
California
ZRC
$5,633
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

If he is going now there means there’s something even worse that hasn’t come out.

• Props
Reps: HailCzr85
Rollie Forbes

Rollie Forbes

Senior Master Sixer
Premium
Down From Day 1
DMV
ZRC
$3,768
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

As much as we pile on Vince, he's savvy (and slimy) enough to survive this. Vince and WWF/E have been involved in at least a dozen major scandals (skirting state athletic commissions, steroid trials, wrestler deaths, calling wrestlers independent contractors but treating them like employees, etc.) since the 90's; this isn't his first rodeo. If the report of Vince addressing this story in character is true, that shows how unfazed that ol' Vinnie Mac is about the allegations against him.
At the end of the day, Vince is a wealthy man who bought himself some side puss. It happens, word to Robert Kraft.
Vince will make a statement, then have Linda make a statement about standing by her husband, Vince might do a few talk show appearances, and the WWE will make a donation to some charities. By next year, this will probably be old news.

Troy

Troy

Swangin’
Dallas, TX
ZRC
$791
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
As much as we pile on Vince, he's savvy (and slimy) enough to survive this. Vince and WWF/E have been involved in at least a dozen major scandals (skirting state athletic commissions, steroid trials, wrestler deaths, calling wrestlers independent contractors but treating them like employees, etc.) since the 90's; this isn't his first rodeo. If the report of Vince addressing this story in character is true, that shows how unfazed that ol' Vinnie Mac is about the allegations against him.
At the end of the day, Vince is a wealthy man who bought himself some side puss. It happens, word to Robert Kraft.
Vince will make a statement, then have Linda make a statement about standing by her husband, Vince might do a few talk show appearances, and the WWE will make a donation to some charities. By next year, this will probably be old news.
I don’t know it’s a new day and he may have just went too far this time. There may be some misconduct against the rainbow mafia and they do not want that smoke.

• Props
HailCzr85

HailCzr85

Master Sixer
Content Contributor
Cleveland
ZRC
$2,527
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

I don’t know it’s a new day and he may have just went too far this time. There may be some misconduct against the rainbow mafia and they do not want that smoke.
I hear you Ro but I'm leaning along the lines of Troy on this one. Dudes like Vince think ain't nothin changed but the date but I think he gon' find out the well of luck his Irish ass has been pulling water from has dried out. But we shall see.

HailCzr85

HailCzr85

Master Sixer
Content Contributor
Cleveland
ZRC
$2,527
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

If he is going now there means there’s something even worse that hasn’t come out.
I want to know what happened with Sasha and Naomi for real too. You're right it could be a whole hell of a lot more shit to come. Being friends with Trump is only going to get you so far after a while. Look at Epstein.

HailCzr85

HailCzr85

Master Sixer
Content Contributor
Cleveland
ZRC
$2,527
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

I'm still not ruling out Steph, Paul and Shane pulling a hostile takeover.

HailCzr85

HailCzr85

Master Sixer
Content Contributor
Cleveland
ZRC
$2,527
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

You think they would make such a huge transaction? I know their money is long but they would be a huge entity to take over.
Add Nick Khan to that list.
Nick is a wrestling mark with a lot of his pop's money to burn. Shane, Paul and Steph know their dad needs to move on and let them take over the business and make their own mark. Enemy of my enemy kinda thing. Business 101 at its finest. Considering who we're dealing with, I think it's crazy to not consider it.

sourgrapes

sourgrapes

Master Sixer
Down From Day 1
ZRC
$1,015
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

They have been in the process of selling the company for at least 5 years now. They keep downsizing everything. Vince ruing his father's company and I wouldn't be surprised if Disney ended up buying it before the year is up.

• Props
Nesut

Nesut

DMV
ZRC
$569
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin

Nick is a wrestling mark with a lot of his pop's money to burn. Shane, Paul and Steph know their dad needs to move on and let them take over the business and make their own mark. Enemy of my enemy kinda thing. Business 101 at its finest. Considering who we're dealing with, I think it's crazy to not consider it.
I don’t see that happening. If they just bought out the top 2 shareholders at current share price it’d be a $2B transaction. I think the company is fit to stay in control of the McMahons. Vince owns around 30% but has 80% if the voting power.

Sapphire

Sapphire

Master Sixer
ZRC
$2,761
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA

What about his daughter? Didn't she separate herself away from the company a while ago? Maybe she knew this was coming and didn't want to deal with her father's mess.

HailCzr85

HailCzr85

Master Sixer
Content Contributor
Cleveland
ZRC
$2,527
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

What about his daughter? Didn't she separate herself away from the company a while ago? Maybe she knew this was coming and didn't want to deal with her father's mess.
She "stepped" away like barely a month ago and now auto-magically, just like that, she's the interim CEO and chairwoman.

• Props
Reps: Sapphire
Danny

Danny

Sixer
ZRC
$345
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Latin America
It's a big scandal and conspiracy because it's not the first Vince have been involved with his staffs in the past. They are simply tired of him running the company. As for selling WWE, they will never do that because they are still milking the industry hard.

Dukect

Dukect

Sixer
Premium
ZRC
$123
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Well I have my thoughts here in Video form on my latest episode on the Dukect Lounge (cheap plug)

Maxwell

Maxwell

Sixer
ZRC
$516
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I think along the same line with you on this one. Vince is the Devil's right hand man if you ask me and he's capable of anything. His record in the WWE history speaks well enough. He might step down temporarily but there's a always a huge chance that he's coming back in. It's only health issues and death that I think would take him out of running WWE.

Sapphire

Sapphire

Master Sixer
ZRC
$2,761
Sex
Female
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA

She "stepped" away like barely a month ago and now auto-magically, just like that, she's the interim CEO and chairwoman.
Hmm well, this wasn't planned or anything! LOL

I don't know what they did to this company since I last paid attention to it but it sounds like a hot mess and a trainwreck.

• Props
HailCzr85

HailCzr85

Master Sixer
Content Contributor
Cleveland
ZRC
$2,527
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Hmm well, this wasn't planned or anything! LOL

I don't know what they did to this company since I last paid attention to it but it sounds like a hot mess and a trainwreck.
Their stock is still strong but that's because mediocre white men consume their shit en masse. the product itself is watered down shit compared to how they used to be. But they have no competition in the market so, they could put shitty show after shitty show and Brad, Aaron, Timmy, Johnny and Billy will still tune in and buy their shit.

• Props
Reps: Sapphire