Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Vinny Mac is OUT at WWE

D

Deleted member 191

Looks like Vin Man's "genetic jackhammer" has gotten him roped up for the last time and this time "HE'S FIRRRRRRED"

Long story short: His in office dalliances with a female employee to the tune of $3M, is all the board could stand and they can't stand no more.
He is "stepping down" from his position as CEO and chairman. In the interim, the recently departed, Stephanie McMahon-Levesque returns as interim CEO and chairwoman.

Talk about a promotion for Steph. This the kinda shit that makes me think that family is cold-blooded as hell and someone leaked that shit to bring his ornery, narcissistic ass down.

Me and Troy were JUST talking about how this MF is straight fuckin trash on the Jeff Hardy thread and now here we are.

This also makes me feel like they're trying to sell the company too, because if we're being totally honest, this MF been bangin' his employed broads for decades. Now all of a sudden, the board wants him to step down? Either Steph, Shane and Paul (Triple H) set they daddy up or they're selling the joint. Guess we'll find out eventually.

Any wrestling fans here? What say you?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Shocked Vince Mcmahon GIF by WWE

If he is going now there means there’s something even worse that hasn’t come out.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As much as we pile on Vince, he's savvy (and slimy) enough to survive this. Vince and WWF/E have been involved in at least a dozen major scandals (skirting state athletic commissions, steroid trials, wrestler deaths, calling wrestlers independent contractors but treating them like employees, etc.) since the 90's; this isn't his first rodeo. If the report of Vince addressing this story in character is true, that shows how unfazed that ol' Vinnie Mac is about the allegations against him.
    At the end of the day, Vince is a wealthy man who bought himself some side puss. It happens, word to Robert Kraft.
    Vince will make a statement, then have Linda make a statement about standing by her husband, Vince might do a few talk show appearances, and the WWE will make a donation to some charities. By next year, this will probably be old news.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As much as we pile on Vince, he's savvy (and slimy) enough to survive this. Vince and WWF/E have been involved in at least a dozen major scandals (skirting state athletic commissions, steroid trials, wrestler deaths, calling wrestlers independent contractors but treating them like employees, etc.) since the 90's; this isn't his first rodeo. If the report of Vince addressing this story in character is true, that shows how unfazed that ol' Vinnie Mac is about the allegations against him.
    At the end of the day, Vince is a wealthy man who bought himself some side puss. It happens, word to Robert Kraft.
    Vince will make a statement, then have Linda make a statement about standing by her husband, Vince might do a few talk show appearances, and the WWE will make a donation to some charities. By next year, this will probably be old news.
    I don’t know it’s a new day and he may have just went too far this time. There may be some misconduct against the rainbow mafia and they do not want that smoke.

D

Deleted member 191

I don’t know it’s a new day and he may have just went too far this time. There may be some misconduct against the rainbow mafia and they do not want that smoke.
    I hear you Ro but I'm leaning along the lines of Troy on this one. Dudes like Vince think ain't nothin changed but the date but I think he gon' find out the well of luck his Irish ass has been pulling water from has dried out. But we shall see.

D

Deleted member 191

You think they would make such a huge transaction? I know their money is long but they would be a huge entity to take over.
    Add Nick Khan to that list.
    Nick is a wrestling mark with a lot of his pop's money to burn. Shane, Paul and Steph know their dad needs to move on and let them take over the business and make their own mark. Enemy of my enemy kinda thing. Business 101 at its finest. Considering who we're dealing with, I think it's crazy to not consider it.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Nick is a wrestling mark with a lot of his pop's money to burn. Shane, Paul and Steph know their dad needs to move on and let them take over the business and make their own mark. Enemy of my enemy kinda thing. Business 101 at its finest. Considering who we're dealing with, I think it's crazy to not consider it.
    I don’t see that happening. If they just bought out the top 2 shareholders at current share price it’d be a $2B transaction. I think the company is fit to stay in control of the McMahons. Vince owns around 30% but has 80% if the voting power.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think along the same line with you on this one. Vince is the Devil's right hand man if you ask me and he's capable of anything. His record in the WWE history speaks well enough. He might step down temporarily but there's a always a huge chance that he's coming back in. It's only health issues and death that I think would take him out of running WWE.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    She "stepped" away like barely a month ago and now auto-magically, just like that, she's the interim CEO and chairwoman.
    Hmm well, this wasn't planned or anything! LOL

I don't know what they did to this company since I last paid attention to it but it sounds like a hot mess and a trainwreck.

D

Deleted member 191

Hmm well, this wasn't planned or anything! LOL

I don't know what they did to this company since I last paid attention to it but it sounds like a hot mess and a trainwreck.
    Their stock is still strong but that's because mediocre white men consume their shit en masse. the product itself is watered down shit compared to how they used to be. But they have no competition in the market so, they could put shitty show after shitty show and Brad, Aaron, Timmy, Johnny and Billy will still tune in and buy their shit.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Their stock is still strong but that's because mediocre white men consume their shit en masse. the product itself is watered down shit compared to how they used to be. But they have no competition in the market so, they could put shitty show after shitty show and Brad, Aaron, Timmy, Johnny and Billy will still tune in and buy their shit.
    It’s a soap opera in boots and underwear. I started to fall off when DX got big because shit started to get silly. Stone Cold dropped a steel beam on DX’s trailer and I thought “how the hell did the insurance company approve this”. That’s whwn I knew I was over it.

D

Deleted member 191

It’s a soap opera in boots and underwear. I started to fall off when DX got big because shit started to get silly. Stone Cold dropped a steel beam on DX’s trailer and I thought “how the hell did the insurance company approve this”. That’s whwn I knew I was over it.
    I started getting a little less interested when Shawn Michaels came back in 02 after "losing his smile" I think I hung in there maybe another year, but by the end of 03 I was done.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I started getting a little less interested when Shawn Michaels came back in 02 after "losing his smile" I think I hung in there maybe another year, but by the end of 03 I was done.
    It was still kind of good around then but it wasnt close to the beginning of smackdown when The Rock was the face. I was in middle school when it first came out and smackdown was flames. We had Raw on Mondays and Smackdown on Thursday. Those were the good times.
    I mean damn dude....when you put it like that hahahahaha 😂😂😂😂😂
    That’s all it is, the wrestling ain’t real. I feel now that I’m older I’m not buying the slaps, punches, and kicks any more. The stomp punch is so goofy.

D

Deleted member 191

It was still kind of good around then but it wasnt close to the beginning of smackdown when The Rock was the face. I was in middle school when it first came out and smackdown was flames. We had Raw on Mondays and Smackdown on Thursday. Those were the good times.
    They were indeed, man. Comin' to school Tuesday after raw and everybody is doin' crotch chops and yellin' suck it. Doing the New Age Outlaws in-ring intro. Then comin' in to school Friday after Smackdown callin' niggas jabronis and shit. Referring to SmackDown as "The Rock's Show"
    That’s all it is, the wrestling ain’t real. I feel now that I’m older I’m not buying the slaps, punches, and kicks any more. The stomp punch is so goofy.
    It most certainly is. It just made me chuckle to read it out loud.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They were indeed, man. Comin' to school Tuesday after raw and everybody is doin' crotch chops and yellin' suck it. Doing the New Age Outlaws in-ring intro. Then comin' in to school Friday after Smackdown callin' niggas jabronis and shit. Referring to SmackDown as "The Rock's Show"

It most certainly is. It just made me chuckle to read it out loud.
    The crotch chop was horrible and so was the LBGTQIA members who tried to do the bronco buster.

D

Deleted member 191

yeah the Bronco Buster in retrospect looks a little gay, I'll concede that point. But, Waltman is a woman beating alcoholic druggie. So personally, I won't go as far as toss him in league with the letter people. I mean this is the same organization who made Dustin Rhodes look like a gay dude named Goldust infatuated with Razor Ramon.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    yeah the Bronco Buster in retrospect looks a little gay, I'll concede that point. But, Waltman is a woman beating alcoholic druggie. So personally, I won't go as far as toss him in league with the letter people. I mean this is the same organization who made Dustin Rhodes look like a gay dude named Goldust infatuated with Razor Ramon.
    I was talking about at school not the actual move

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think in recent years, they have been better toward black men and women wrestlers (having more on the roster now than back in the day) from what I have heard but there is no substance and no story, who the heck is going to care?

Dukect

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think in recent years, they have been better toward black men and women wrestlers (having more on the roster now than back in the day) from what I have heard but there is no substance and no story, who the heck is going to care?
    As a long-time fan, WWE has been shit since 2007 and Vinny Mac should've been gone from power since 2006.

But it didn't happen and WWE has missed so many chances to get with the zeitgeist hell superhero movies are still popular and they still don't have any characters in that company that mirror that.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    As a long-time fan, WWE has been shit since 2007 and Vinny Mac should've been gone from power since 2006.

But it didn't happen and WWE has missed so many chances to get with the zeitgeist hell superhero movies are still popular and they still don't have any characters in that company that mirror that.
    They seemed to have missed the mark over and over again. I think a lot of fans who have stuck with them might do it out of habit at this point. I know my brother still watches it but he never gets excited about it anymore.

D

Deleted member 191

They seemed to have missed the mark over and over again. I think a lot of fans who have stuck with them might do it out of habit at this point. I know my brother still watches it but he never gets excited about it anymore.
    Like how I am when I watch football on Sundays anymore. I watch it because, it's what I've done since as long as I can remember.

D

Deleted member 191

More accusations coming out. Some female ref he hired years ago is now saying Vince raped her.

This is really going to pile on hard and thick. Not looking good for the company.
    I saw that. And a former wrestler corroborated her allegation because she confided in him. She said Vince raped her in a limo under the pretense that he wanted to talk to her about her future with the company. Yeah I think dude has royally effed up this time. He won't be slithering his way out of this one easily. Not in the Me Too era. Not now that the company is publicly traded.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw that. And a former wrestler corroborated her allegation because she confided in him. She said Vince raped her in a limo under the pretense that he wanted to talk to her about her future with the company. Yeah I think dude has royally effed up this time. He won't be slithering his way out of this one easily. Not in the Me Too era. Not now that the company is publicly traded.
    Man Vince is a slim ball. I knew he was back in the day but I had no idea it was this bad. It really makes me wonder what else he did behind closed doors. I know he used to force the women to get boob jobs if they wanted a career. That paints a very clear picture. There were rumors about that Kelly Kelly they hired awhile back, she only got hired for giving him bjs or something. I think it was Randy Orton who was talking about her doing that all over the locker room.