The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Virginia Election

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
CRT ain't that important because they haven't historically taught it anyway, I would love to see it happen, but this isn't the right environment for that.. I like to see things get shook up to see change and that was the main reason I support republicans, not because I expect them to make big strides, but because black people need to wake the f* up!!
Just to clarify...you want Black people to wake up, so you support the party of the openly anti-Black alt-right?
How does that help Black people?

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I will vote white supremacy until they set the African American Museum on fire... Stop taking cookies, brownies and petty paraphernalia from their table cajoling your cowardice and get UP!!
What does that mean? Are you saying you gon keep voting Republicans until they start attacking us?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The way she said homeboy was straight cringe. I can’t even fathom how you could pal around with racist people who have a history of enslaving people like you and be totally oblivious. Like she really thinks these people like her? She is the only one who is not in on the joke.

Ubiquity

Sixer
    zBucks
    Just to clarify...you want Black people to wake up, so you support the party of the openly anti-Black alt-right?
    How does that help Black people?

It's a relieve-yourself-or-get-off-the-pot theory, but to keep trucking along with the bare minimal, like lap dogs dressed in tailored fits is embarrassing. How is it beneficial if they are closeted racist vs openly racist?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's a relieve-yourself-or-get-off-the-pot theory, but to keep trucking along with the bare minimal, like lap dogs dressed in tailored fits is embarrassing. How is it beneficial if they are closeted racist vs openly racist?
    Ok I think I get what you're saying. It's like getting Black people to the point they are uncomfortable at an accelerate pace so that they act. Rather than be slowly marched to their graves by the democrats right?

Ubiquity

Sixer
    zBucks
    What does that mean? Are you saying you gon keep voting Republicans until they start attacking us?

Truth is both parties have the same principles, just differences in HOW they will apply their principles. Republicans will fight fire with fire and don't mind getting dirty; the democrats will fund, construct bills and legitimize black demise without so much as implying their anti-black sentiment.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I see.your thought process, bur if that's how you feel, you probably should keep your vote.
    Actively sabotaging Black people in a misguided effort to motivate us is off code and anti-Black.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ok I think I get what you're saying. It's like getting Black people to the point they are uncomfortable at an accelerate pace so that they act. Rather than be slowly marched to their graves by the democrats right?
    What it's actually like is having your loved ones trapped on the top floor of a burning building, and pouring gas on the flames in order to save your people.
    Intention doesn't matter, ACTIONS do. If you go out of your way to harm Black people, that's coon behavior. Why do perform the action doesn't matter.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What it's actually like is having your loved ones trapped on the top floor of a burning building, and pouring gas on the flames in order to save your people.
    Intention doesn't matter, ACTIONS do. If you go out of your way to harm Black people, that's coon behavior. Why do perform the action doesn't matter.
    I look at it like voting for Youngkin to make sure McAuliffe loses rather than no voting at all. I can understand the logic and sometimes I feel like doing the same thing even though I have yet to do it.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Truth is both parties have the same principles, just differences in HOW they will apply their principles. Republicans will fight fire with fire and don't mind getting dirty; the democrats will fund, construct bills and legitimize black demise without so much as implying their anti-black sentiment.
    Those two work so well together. One burns your ass and then you run into the arms of the other.

You just ping pong back and forth until....well we still are writing the story.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I look at it like voting for Youngkin to make sure McAuliffe loses rather than no voting at all. I can understand the logic and sometimes I feel like doing the same thing even though I have yet to do it.
    I understand the logic, too. However, the execution is piss-poor. It's very simple; you NEVER sabotage your own!
    If you agree with Republican principles,that's one thing. If you are actively voting for a Republican maliciously, you are off code. She's off code.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I understand the logic, too. However, the execution is piss-poor. It's very simple; you NEVER sabotage your own!
    If you agree with Republican principles,that's one thing. If you are actively voting for a Republican maliciously, you are off code. She's off code.
    I agree but the logic has to check out. If you’re never to sabotage your own then that means voting for either side is off code. Would you agree with that? Neither side has our best interest in mind which is why our median income is on the decline and we are being pushed out of our neighborhoods and being replaced by immigrants.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree but the logic has to check out. If you’re never to sabotage your own then that means voting for either side is off code. Would you agree with that? Neither side has our best interest in mind which is why our median income is on the decline and we are being pushed out of our neighborhoods and being replaced by immigrants.
    I'm on record (on this very site) saying that both Republicans and Democrats are racist parties. I 100% agree that voting specifically for either PARTY is foolish. However, using your vote to get something tangible in return is a sound, savvy, and smart move.
    If a Democrat candidate promises us something tangible, vote for them. If a Republican candidate offers us something tangible, vote for them. I have no problem with us leveraging our votes. In fact, that's exactly what we should do!
    However, if your only reason for voting for an avowed racist candidate is that you want to hurt or "wake up" my people, then you are an enemy of my people. You are the wolf in Black clothing.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The way she said homeboy was straight cringe. I can’t even fathom how you could pal around with racist people who have a history of enslaving people like you and be totally oblivious. Like she really thinks these people like her? She is the only one who is not in on the joke.
    Typical foreign flagger.

Ubiquity

Sixer
    zBucks
    I'm on record (on this very site) saying that both Republicans and Democrats are racist parties. I 100% agree that voting specifically for either PARTY is foolish. However, using your vote to get something tangible in return is a sound, savvy, and smart move.
    If a Democrat candidate promises us something tangible, vote for them. If a Republican candidate offers us something tangible, vote for them. I have no problem with us leveraging our votes. In fact, that's exactly what we should do!
    However, if your only reason for voting for an avowed racist candidate is that you want to hurt or "wake up" my people, then you are an enemy of my people. You are the wolf in Black clothing.

So we have victims now and not soldiers? We can do better than just being picked off without sacrificing. It's the hard truth of white supremacy, they will murder their own mothers to gain power and to believe that there is any other way to defeat such a display is cowardice

Ubiquity

Sixer
    zBucks
    I'm saying, instead of hiding and walking away, like I was taught... I am willing to instigate, taunt and die... We are acting like wolves with no heart in a sheep's cloak. There shouldnt be anyone in this country brave enough to fix their mouth to say that the government will recompense illegal anything without addressing the original sin. CRT and reparations go hand in hand

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So we have victims now and not soldiers? We can do better than just being picked off without sacrificing. It's the hard truth of white supremacy, they will murder their own mothers to gain power and to believe that there is any other way to defeat such a display is cowardice
    You don't comprehend well. I never in any of my posts claimed victimhood.
    You talk about "they" murdering their own mothers, but YOU are sabotaging your own sisters and brothers.
    Like I said, off code coonish behavior.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm saying, instead of hiding and walking away, like I was taught... I am willing to instigate, taunt and die... We are acting like wolves with no heart in a sheep's cloak. There shouldnt be anyone in this country brave enough to fix their mouth to say that the government will recompense illegal anything without addressing the original sin. CRT and reparations go hand in hand
    If you want to die for nothing, do that on your own. Stop trying to drill holes in the boat that the rest of us are in.

Ubiquity

Sixer
    zBucks
    If you want to die for nothing, do that on your own. Stop trying to drill holes in the boat that the rest of us are in.

Your whole existence is based on a hole-ridden ship that has been bombed multiple times and instead of fighting those who attack, you want to devise plans to seal the holes. I'd WOULD rather kick the holes through and devise a counter attack... Even if the counter attack is based in desperation to not drown.. A coon is a coward and keeps getting knocked out without ever throwing a fist.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Your whole existence is based on a hole-ridden ship that has been bombed multiple times and instead of fighting those who attack, you want to devise plans to seal the holes. I'd WOULD rather kick the holes through and devise a counter attack... Even if the counter attack is based in desperation to not drown.. A coon is a coward and keeps getting knocked out without ever throwing a fist.
    What if your people don't know how to swim so when you cause the ship to start sinking your people drown? What are your thoughts on that?

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A coon is a Black person who works against the interests of Black people. That's what you proudly claimed that you do by voting for racists.
    I'll humor you though. Since you foolishly think that you can build an army by sabotaging Black people, tell me 1 time in human history that that ass-backwards, stupid plan has ever worked.

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A coon is a Black person who works against the interests of Black people. That's what you proudly claimed that you do by voting for racists.
    I'll humor you though. Since you foolishly think that you can build an army by sabotaging Black people, tell me 1 time in human history that that ass-backwards, stupid plan has ever worked.
    What if she voted for McAuliffe would you think the same? I think you coming kinda harsh.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What if she voted for McAuliffe would you think the same? I think you coming kinda harsh.
    I don't care who she voted for. The fact that she bragged with her whole chest about taking an action to purposefully sabotage and harm Black people is anti-Black behavior.

Ubiquity

Sixer
    zBucks

A coon could be a person who believes taking it on the chin for the sake of survival is key to life. A coon is also someone who knowingly puts the whole at odds knowing that there will be repercussions. Coon is subjective. Nat Turner, if true is they ONLY time in history this was attempted by black folks. The only other self-sabotage has been MLK, Garvey, Du'Bois.. I dont think it has ever happened, but either or way, we are not even talking about self-sabotage, we are talking about holding meetings in the closets about which racism is better

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't care who she voted for. The fact that she bragged with her whole chest about taking an action to purposefully sabotage and harm Black people is anti-Black behavior.
    You dodged the question my G. If she voted for democrats consistently would you have that same fire?

Ubiquity

Sixer
    zBucks

There is no bragging, just hard facts. Scared of the 7 foot tall redneck or the 5 ft tall weigh 140 soaking wet who can fetch the 7ft tall one, isn't really options

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A coon could be a person who believes taking it on the chin for the sake of survival is key to life. A coon is also someone who knowingly puts the whole at odds knowing that there will be repercussions. Coon is subjective. Nat Turner, if true is they ONLY time in history this was attempted by black folks. The only other self-sabotage has been MLK, Garvey, Du'Bois.. I dont think it has ever happened, but either or way, we are not even talking about self-sabotage, we are talking about holding meetings in the closets about which racism is better
    Nat Turner wasn't real? bglaughing2
    I just lost brain cells reading that BS.
    This whole time, I've been calling you a coon.
    [LINE REDACTED].
    I'm not going to waste any more time going back and forth with you, you're not worth it.
    Be blessed, and get Black.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    She is the quintessential mammy trotting around for democrats and they couldn’t even give her an appointment and make her a house nigga. They like “nah stay your ass out in the field, thank you”.
    She's the Democrats' Larry Elder or Candace Owens. The only differences are that Abrams is better at organizing, and she doesn't tap dance as openly as the Black c00nservatives.