The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Vlad's message to Saweetie

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Saweetie sends the word that she doesn't do Vlad interviews.. So this hot dog water smelling pinky tweets that she hurt her numbers by not coming on his "show".. I've had enough of this white person!!

The nerve for him to believe he makes us. It’s the other way around.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Vlad is trash and what happens when Black people have no code. Now this weasel wants to talk to us like he is a tastemaker. He is a culture vulture grifter and I do not support him. I dont want my mouse to click any of his videos or anything.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    A Russian Jew with a Nazi Ukraine flag.
    Confused Kid Cudi GIF by Apple Music

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Vlad is trash and what happens when Black people have no code. Now this weasel wants to talk to us like he is a tastemaker. He is a culture vulture grifter and I do not support him. I dont want my mouse to click any of his videos or anything.
    I don't understand why our celebs agree to interviews on that 🦬💩! Vlad immediately turns the interview into degrading the celeb that's dumb enough to appear in the first place!
    VLAD IS A WS, WTF! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤬

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

OTR

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Saweetie sends the word that she doesn't do Vlad interviews.. So this hot dog water smelling pinky tweets that she hurt her numbers by not coming on his "show".. I've had enough of this white person!!

Some blacks will continue to support his platform by watching his interviews unfortunately. His hubris is based off black people's ignorance. Also, we have to stop looking up to rappers, athletes and Hollywood entertainers (glorified court jesters) - no other race/group does this. Captains of industry is what we should be emulating...doctors, architects, farmers, scientists, educators/scholars etc.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I done hollered so loud and spit my coffee. Pink and hot dog takes me out every time. lebronexcitedThey got some nerve. They hate when we take control of our own stuff and don't rely on them. He basically admitted coming to his show makes them Yous money hand over fist and gets her "numbers." Let'em keep talking. This is the season of exposure. All we gotta do is sit back and watch these mofos brag and gloat, they are telling on themselves and they don't even know it. No Black folks should be going to Vlad, Revolt,or any of these fake folks' media outlets.

They need to be giving Jay exclusive interviews and Black-owned outfits need to be where folks get their latest news from. All those platforms line Yous pockets, not ours. We all need to be exiting those sites.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I don't like Saweetie nor Vlad, but he came with receipts.
    Long story short from the link -- Saweetie claims he never reached out but would love to do it. Vlad responded with receipts from her publicist rejecting his offer to interview but he still offered an apology to her.

There's a few lessons to be learned from this.
    -Vlad is racist, can't be trusted and is probably a fed informant. Black people need to stop sitting with him.
    -Saweetie is a failed industry plant project
    -She was even given a whole McDonald's deal, fed with millions of followers to only sell 2k. That is funny. lol
    -A&Rs doesn't exist anymore

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Long story short from the link -- Saweetie claims he never reached out but would love to do it. Vlad responded with receipts from her publicist rejecting his offer to interview but he still offered an apology to her.

-Vlad is racist, can't be trusted and is probably a fed informant. Black people need to stop sitting with him.
    -She was even given a whole McDonald's deal, fed with millions of followers to only sell 2k. That is funny. lol
    Barack Obama Mic Drop GIF

OTR

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Plus she promoting the same ol' low vibrational nonsense. Ice Spice could be another industry implant they pushing right now. She came out of nowhere.

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I bet he and his family and friends laugh about the easy money he makes off our stupidity.Boycott this clown.

OTR

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't understand why our celebs agree to interviews on that 🦬💩! Vlad immediately turns the interview into degrading the celeb that's dumb enough to appear in the first place!
    VLAD IS A WS, WTF! 🤷🏽‍♀️🤬
    That is because most black celebrities are chosen by the elites hence why the ignorant ones & those that are aligned with the agenda always cream up at the top. Mostly the left-leaning types who lack morals and disregard the family unit.