Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Keep an eye on this Highly Suspected Racist. There could be another Racist Massacre very soon.

View attachment 8823
That hillbilly can't spell. I bet he can't shoot straight, either.

Sleeping Wake Up GIF - Sleeping Wake Up Disturbed GIFs

Vict-9297
Vict-9297
Hey, you never know🤷🏾I believe that a great number of White people that reside in the area of the world known as the United States have been training with guns since they were children, mostly for the sake of killing Non-White people, this White man may not be able to spell correctly but I doubt that he doesn't know a thing or two about mistreating Non-White people, perhaps he was trained more with how to use a gun instead of learning how to properly spell. It won't take a lot of intelligence for him to mistreat a great number of Victims Of Racism when a System Of White Supremacy is there to protect him 24/7. I would still watch out for highly potential White Terrorists like him, "dumb" people aren't necessarily harmless either and it is my belief that ALL White people are dangerous because they are able to be Racists/White Supremacists. #VGQ

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Look at that photo again. I don't see an all-powerful Caucasian overlord, I see a petite white fella with an astigmatism who is struggling to hold his box of "freedom seeds".
The vast majority of the guys yelling "1776" are only larpers who couldn't do 10 pushups if you spotted them the first six. All of their tough talk goes out the window when they're faced with an equal show of force.
His shotgun wasn't the last one made, and he's not the only guy who knows how to use a firearm. Those larpers don't move the needle over here.
Side note, what is #VGQ?

Vict-9297
Vict-9297
Okay then. I just wanted to create this thread to warn Black people about another potential Racist Massacre, it could just be me being paranoid haha but I should have a right to be paranoid as a person classified as Black while existing in the System Of White Supremacy.

Anyway, #VGQ stands for 'Victims Guaranteed Qualification' which is a term made by Neely Fuller Jr. according to his book called the 'Compensatory Counter-Racist Codified Wordguide', the definition for VGQ (located on page 407) is this: "Victims Guaranteed Qualification ("V.G.Q") - Use this term to apply to what a Non-White person (Victim Of White Supremacy) chooses to say about Race, Racism and/or Counter-Racism during the existence of White Supremacy (Racism), including anything that he or she chooses to say as it pertains to what White Supremacy (Racism) is, how it works, how Non-White persons are victimised by it, and or/what to do (or not do) about it".

Basically it means that every Non-White person can and should be allowed to express their beliefs based on what White Supremacy is, how White Supremacy works and how to Counter-Racism solely because we are Victims Of Racism/White Supremacy.

I will guess that there are two other reasons for this term existing would be so that Victims Of Racism do not attack each other over separate beliefs based on what White Supremacy/Racism is and how it works and another reason is because Victims Of Racism currently do not know of a solution to destroying White Supremacy and Replacing The System Of Racism With a System Of Justice.
Reactions: ZxBro
Rollie Forbes
Rollie Forbes
Don't misunderstand me, your thread is a good one. All I'm saying is that not every frail or fat white man with a gun permit is a threat to us. I'm not willing to give them that much credit or status.
Vict-9297
Vict-9297
It's all good. But please don't misunderstand me when I say that I have absolutely no intention to credit (meaning praise) the evil people (the White Supremacists) that ruined mine and billions of other Black people's existences before we were even born and that continue to chase us into early graves or destroy our minds and bodies with years of psychological mistreatment, physical mistreatment such as injuries and methods of poisoning (via unhealthy foods and alcohol) until we die of old age etc., even though I'm a slave to the White Supremacists, I don't serve them with any kind of willingness; I fully intend to end White Supremacy.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
There are literally hundreds if not thousands of pictures, videos of white people having target practice with black caricatures on them (one of them I recall was a police department), language about killing us and currently in entertainment with Can't do that in a small town.

Latino gangs in LA have started writing 'NK' ('N*gger Killer) on walls. The Crips and Bloods don't do that.

Other folks target us specifically and any vague indication we do that gets put on blast like we killed someone.

We know this already. We should be using this as one of many reasons to unify. All of us, get on code, and fight as a team. White supremacy is a team sport and can only be successfully fought as a team sport.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Serious business the sad part is the mayosapien is on the FBI radar right now and they'll do nothing until after he's committed his crime.....🤷🏿‍♂️ I appreciate the warning ⚠️ because if you look at these mass Shooters most of them are nondescript harmless looking white dudes....just be aware.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Serious business the sad part is the mayosapien is on the FBI radar right now and they'll do nothing until after he's committed his crime.....🤷🏿‍♂️ I appreciate the warning ⚠️ because if you look at these mass Shooters most of them are nondescript harmless looking white dudes....just be aware.
    Be aware AND be armed, Black people. The frail and flabby mayo monkeys who are likely to attack us tend to avoid places where we can shoot back.

If you want more info on staing safe by staying dangerous, check out our Official Gun Owners thread: