Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

WARNING: Time is Running out for Black America.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
It is getting worse for us Black people out here. We need to do something about this fast.
Time is running out for us. We are set to be collectively broke by 2053.

If we don't do anything as a collective by 2065, our genocide will be inevitable. We will be starved, killed, and priced out of existence en masse. Bootlicks and sellouts will not be spared either. We are in a very grim situation right now. The open season on Black people has been declared. Will we fight back, or die on our knees?

Joe Biden Just Signed Reparations Bill For New Mexican Citizens But Not For Tulsa Massacre Survivors
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkdYCByotPM

Joe Biden recently signed a reparations bill which provides a two-year extension to the Radiation Exposure Compensation Act for New Mexican citizens contaminated by radiation from the Manhattan Project. But has yet to deliver reparations to the Tulsa Race Massacre survivors.

NYC Mayor Eric Adams Delivers $6.7M On Top Of Original $18.3M For LGBTQ But $0 For Black Community
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=-ipecZdoiVA

After already investing $18.3 million into the LGBTQ community in New York City. Mayor Eric Adams has now dedicated an additional $6.7 million while refusing to provide funds to York York City's Black community.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    This is why I don't understand why the brothers on the continent don't get TF on code, what happens to us here in the US happens to every other black group. I won't be around to witness this, but it's still important to get things situated for those coming after us.
    I really hate the pale people of this planet.

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    This is why I don't understand why the brothers on the continent don't get TF on code, what happens to us here in the US happens to every other black group. I won't be around to witness this, but it's still important to get things situated for those coming after us.
    Blackgravity what do you mean brothers on continent not on TF code explain?

Let's talk

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Does that even really matter right now bruh? We have to be on code with one another in the USA first. If we cannot get on code our demise is written in stone no matter what.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The only thing accelerating our demise is is being off code.
    We really need the critical mass to wake up. I know I will be fine personally but I don’t want to live as the only Black person doing fine in a community of White people.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    1 to 2 more of a Paul Kagame or a Julius Malema could fix that Quick, Fast & in a Jiffy.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We really need the critical mass to wake up. I know I will be fine personally but I don’t want to live as the only Black person doing fine in a community of White people.
    Until you're not. Life happens and these hateful mofos (especially cave monsters) will have no problem plotting your downfall and/or watching you fail. TBA loves to say that Black people are done in California as a group, but some Black people can still find success in California as individuals. But what TBA should have added is that even though some of the few Black people in California could still thrive as individuals, if the successful Black individuals get sabotaged, get discriminated against, or fail, then they will be all on their own and there will be no Black group or Black network available to save them, fight for them, and protect them. And the non-Blacks and whites damn sure won't save or truly care about the down and out Black people that lost their success or freedom. This is why group economics is extremely important.

What good is you being the only one earning $80,000 per year when everyone else around you and in your community is broke, struggling to get by, working dead end jobs, and begging you for money due to the systemic circumstances and conditions that were created? If you lose your job or your business somehow goes under tomorrow, where is your safety net outside of maybe unemployment benefits (which will eventually run out)? Because you have siblings, medically ailing mothers, cousins, friends, and others in the community needing you for money, it's like you either have to watch them struggle until they (if ever) find a way to succeed and get it together, you help them sparingly at best, or you give them enough money to the point where you'll eventually be not much betrer off than they are and they will become codependent on you.

And yes, being codependent on an individual is completely different from being codependent on society. We all (including self-made, self-employed, and self sufficient individuals) rely on society to function well and do right by its people because if it's not functioning well and doing right by its people, then we all suffer. And that suffering trickles down. Reaganomics is a scam and a lie because as history and time shows you, wealth doesn't trickle down (unless you are from a wealthy family), but poverty, struggle, and dysfunction do. Look at how the middle class is shrinking, how the poor is getting poorer, and how the prices of everything is stupidly increasing as the wages stay stagnant and quality/quantity of goods and services decline.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Until you're not. Life happens and these hateful mofos (especially cave monsters) will have no problem plotting your downfall and/or watching you fail. TBA loves to say that Black people are done in California as a group, but some Black people can still find success in California as individuals. But what TBA should have added is that even though some of the few Black people in California could still thrive as individuals, if the successful Black individuals get sabotaged, get discriminated against, or fail, then they will be all on their own and there will be no Black group or Black network available to save them, fight for them, and protect them. And the non-Blacks and whites damn sure won't save or truly care about the down and out Black people that lost their success or freedom. This is why group economics is extremely important.

What good is you being the only one earning $80,000 per year when everyone else around you and in your community is broke, struggling to get by, working dead end jobs, and begging you for money due to the systemic circumstances and conditions that were created? If you lose your job or your business somehow goes under tomorrow, where is your safety net outside of maybe unemployment benefits (which will eventually run out)? Because you have siblings, medically ailing mothers, cousins, friends, and others in the community needing you for money, it's like you either have to watch them struggle until they (if ever) find a way to succeed and get it together, you help them sparingly at best, or you give them enough money to the point where you'll eventually be not much betrer off than they are and they will become codependent on you.

And yes, being codependent on an individual is completely different from being codependent on society. We all (including self-made, self-employed, and self sufficient individuals) rely on society to function well and do right by its people because if it's not functioning well and doing right by its people, then we all suffer. And that suffering trickles down. Reaganomics is a scam and a lie because as history and time shows you, wealth doesn't trickle down (unless you are from a wealthy family), but poverty, struggle, and dysfunction do. Look at how the middle class is shrinking, how the poor is getting poorer, and how the prices of everything is stupidly increasing as the wages stay stagnant and quality/quantity of goods and services decline.
    I never said I liked it and never said it was a good thing. I simply stated that I will be good because of my financial position.

I don’t want the Black community to diminish or die, it scares me to death. I just know that I’m resourceful and can get by.

Am I immune to sabotage? No. But I’m definitely insulated to a degree.

E

educatedman23

The majority of our people who are doing well are Boule. They love being the few who are doing well so they can look down their nose at others. I love see our people doing well, and I love it when our people are not wanting to be the only successful Black person in their area. I know success can be flipped upside down overnight.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They say millennials as a collective should own roughly 32% of the US's money but they only hold 3%.

The next generation coming up is going to have even less. Considering blacks in America only make up like 15% of the population, I would wager that this will happen before 2053 if nothing changes.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They say millennials as a collective should own roughly 32% of the US's money but they only hold 3%.

The next generation coming up is going to have even less. Considering blacks in America only make up like 15% of the population, I would wager that this will happen before 2053 if nothing changes.
    White and non-Black baby boomers, baby boomer-identified Generation Xers, and those from older generations that are somehow staying alive are causing this.

Are you also able to post an article or source with the bolded information?

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My opinion, .... We don't need a critical mass, sorry, but most of our brothers and sisters are lost, "Addicted to WS", a book by Dr. Jerome Fox ... Build it, organize it, etc, and those who will will ... Everything takes communication, and time. Time is running out, so what's our collective plan? If anybody has anything, let's start it here ...

E

educatedman23

I notice that some towns have too many of us owning the same thing.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I notice that some towns have too many of us owning the same thing.
    In the Powernomics T-Model its ok if we have duplicate businesses. We just have to own and control all aspects of said industry. Even our enemies thrive off of duplicate business. Name brands compete and in doing so corner the market.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    White and non-Black baby boomers, baby boomer-identified Generation Xers, and those from older generations that are somehow staying alive are causing this.

Are you also able to post an article or source with the bolded information?

There are other articles but that basically outlines it right there. Ain't that some bullshit? This country is f'd in the a man.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Certain oversaturated businesses
    You're right. I too noticed that too many Black people own businesses related to hair, bakery, restaurants, clothing, and similar. We need to own and start businesses that deal with essential goods and services.

There are many Black owned restaurants, but how many of us own and control farms, grocery stores, supermarkets, banks, oil and energy companies, phone companies, manufacturing companies, real estate companies, IT companies, schools and colleges, hospitals and health care facilities, cities, etc?

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    As bad as things are currently and viscerally felt, I am confident that the vision you described will NOT be our fate -ever! It will be THEIR demise -eventually. I strongly believe in the mantra: 'good always conquers evil'. Our day's coming but maybe not in our lifetime.
    Be conscious of the fact that these supremely EVIL hueless bastards cannot survive without us because of their innate destructive nature there'd be no civilisation left if left unchecked and THE creator did not purpose that outcome -why would he/she?!
    Recall ALL the absolutely EVIL deeds and genocides they inflicted on our people globally yet we not only survived but we multiplied and they are depleting.
    Some uncanny event will occur to change the tide in our favour and there'll be no going back.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    You're right. I too noticed that too many Black people own businesses related to hair, bakery, restaurants, clothing, and similar. We need to own and start businesses that deal with essential goods and services.

There are many Black owned restaurants, but how many of us own and control farms, grocery stores, supermarkets, banks, oil and energy companies, phone companies, manufacturing companies, real estate companies, IT companies, schools and colleges, hospitals and health care facilities, cities, etc?
    Not for lack of trying though but reality is that these selfish racist hueless bastards instituted intangible barriers in those key industries (banks, hospitals, technology, sciences, schools, shopping malls) and are firmly kept in place by a network of on code white minded ideology gatekeepers to deliberately keep us out so that they can retain control over us for eternity.
    Reparations is the key to breaking those barriers and they know it and is THE sole reason why no president will consciously commit to writing that empowering cheque --and that's how it's spelt correctly, btw.

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Not for lack of trying though but reality is that these selfish racist hueless bastards instituted intangible barriers in those key industries (banks, hospitals, technology, sciences, schools, shopping malls) and are firmly kept in place by a network of on code white minded ideology gatekeepers to deliberately keep us out so that they can retain control over us for eternity.
    Reparations is the key to breaking those barriers and they know it and is THE sole reason why no president will consciously commit to writing that empowering cheque --and that's how it's spelt correctly, btw.

We do need more businesses in key industries, .. There are some in almost all the industries you mentioned (hmm, black cities in this age, imagine that), but definitely not enough ... The ones we do have, some are not supported en masse, and that's the honest truth ... I would support a supermarket in LA if there was a way I could get the goods here on the east coast ... Gotta add to this list , for sure Black-Owned Grocery Stores in the U.S. ... When it all comes down to it, we ourselves need to become business owners , and support us... Nobody else is gonna do it for us, they want to keep us as the consumer class .. System doesn't work otherwise

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    We do need more businesses in key industries, .. There are some in almost all the industries you mentioned (hmm, black cities in this age, imagine that), but definitely not enough ... The ones we do have, some are not supported en masse, and that's the honest truth ... I would support a supermarket in LA if there was a way I could get the goods here on the east coast ... Gotta add to this list , for sure Black-Owned Grocery Stores in the U.S. ... When it all comes down to it, we ourselves need to become business owners , and support us... Nobody else is gonna do it for us, they want to keep us as the consumer class .. System doesn't work otherwise
    The uphill struggle to surmount their robust intangible barriers to commercial industry and main infrastructure is daunting and a strategic repellent by the dominant group. The half dozen times of attaining self sufficient black industries and commerce centuries ago sent our oppressor class in a colossal rage that drove them to bomb and violently assault us and steal our shit. Some are just tired of the struggle.