Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I really am angry at myself for believing in Obama! I saw him doing shit and I was still rooting for him. I'm such a sheep! I'm so angry right now that I can't see straight! Now I got folk cheering that Warnock won in GA all because Walker sounds like an idiot. Part of me now believes they put that idiot out there to purposely lose. They knew no one would really support that idiot because he sounds exactly like one. We been tricked again!

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Actually, Tucker Carlson is a day late and a dollar short on this matter. The so-called Liberal Demon-Crats have been trying to replace the black voter base for the past 40 years. They've been really ramping up recently because more black people (specifically Foundational Black Americans) are sick and tired of the benign neglect and broken promises...

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Of course the Democrats are replacing us, we're no longer the majority minority. Dr. Claude Anderson warned us of this happening years ago, and we shouldn't be surprised. We should've expected it. Politicians will court whichever group has the numbers; that's the way politics work. We have to find a way to strengthen our political muscle again.

As far as Tucker Carlson, he only told a half truth. The Democrats have been actively replacing us by courting hispanics and the lgbt, but what he didn't mention is that Republicans have flat out said that they don't want our votes. One party has replaced us, and the other doesn't want our support.

We need to stop thinking in terms of "Demoncrats" and "Republicrooks" and start looking at which candidates (regardless of party affiliation) has a track record of working for Black people in their pre-political lives, and who will be our best political weapon if we get them elected to office. The hispanics may be taking our place as the coveted voting bloc, but we still have enough political muscle as a group to make stuff happen.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Of course the Democrats are replacing us, we're no longer the majority minority. Dr. Claude Anderson warned us of this happening years ago, and we shouldn't be surprised. We should've expected it. Politicians will court whichever group has the numbers; that's the way politics work. We have to find a way to strengthen our political muscle again.

As far as Tucker Carlson, he only told a half truth. The Democrats have been actively replacing us by courting hispanics and the lgbt, but what he didn't mention is that Republicans have flat out said that they don't want our votes. One party has replaced us, and the other doesn't want our support.

We need to stop thinking in terms of "Demoncrats" and "Republicrooks" and start looking at which candidates (regardless of party affiliation) has a track record of working for Black people in their pre-political lives, and who will be our best political weapon if we get them elected to office. The hispanics may be taking our place as the coveted voting bloc, but we still have enough political muscle as a group to make stuff happen.
    If there's no other Marcel's out here, who are we going to choose? The election was Walker or Warnock, but the selection was Warnock & it had nothing to do with our votes. Politicians are previously SELECTED not ELECTED!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If there's no other Marcel's out here, who are we going to choose? The election was Walker or Warnock, but the selection was Warnock & it had nothing to do with our votes. Politicians are previously SELECTED not ELECTED!
    I agree with that last part on a national level, but our votes do matter locally. Get that brother or sister who is always vocal & active at PTA meeting elected onto the school board. Elect that sister who is one of the good police officers in your town to be the next sheriff. Elect that brother who is a community organizer to be your next county Delegate, or your Alderman. Elect a Black County Commissioner and a Black Comptroller.
    There are too many Black cities whose futures are determined by non-Black politicians. First we change that. Once we control enough of our cities politically, then we can control the state, and then we become a force on to the Federal level.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Tucker is against immigration for completely different reasons than you are. He is against it save whites. He doesn't give one f*ck how it affects Blacks already in America. So, lets understand the 'agreement' in its full context. I'm not saying we don't agree but agree in context.

Also, there are basic human issues that everyone can agree on. From us to the worst white supremacist out there. No one from the far right to the far left would disagree on keeping jobs in America, not exporting it to China or where ever, as an example.

The trick is don't get confused with agreeing on 'no brainers' and thinking you have some sort of connection now. Tucker is a straight out white supremacist. If he could, he'd get rid of us with a snap of a finger.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I agree with that last part on a national level, but our votes do matter locally. Get that brother or sister who is always vocal & active at PTA meeting elected onto the school board. Elect that sister who is one of the good police officers in your town to be the next sheriff. Elect that brother who is a community organizer to be your next county Delegate, or your Alderman. Elect a Black County Commissioner and a Black Comptroller.
    There are too many Black cities whose futures are determined by non-Black politicians. First we change that. Once we control enough of our cities politically, then we can control the state, and then we become a force on to the Federal level.
    They have to be Black and on code. Jackson, Mississippi has a Black mayor yet its citizens are still facing a water crisis and still aren't being served well.

You have Black mayors and politicians throughout America yet look how they continue to neglect and treat their Black constituents.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    They have to be Black and on code. Jackson, Mississippi has a Black mayor yet its citizens are still facing a water crisis and still aren't being served well.

You have Black mayors and politicians throughout America yet look how they neglect and treat their Black constituents.
    They do what massa tells them to do & that's the problem!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

You have Black mayors and politicians throughout America yet look how they continue to neglect and treat their Black constituents.
    That's true about our candidate being on code. What's happening in Jackson isn't the Mayor's fault, though. The Mayor doesn't have the power to allocate funds for infrastructure & utilities. The white Governor of Mississippi controls those funds, which is why the Blackest cities & counties in the state (sadly, some of my relatives live in those parts) see little or no money. Don't give the Black man credit for the white man's evil.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Actually, Tucker Carlson is a day late and a dollar short on this matter. The so-called Liberal Demon-Crats have been trying to replace the black voter base for the past 40 years. They've been really ramping up recently because more black people (specifically Foundational Black Americans) are sick and tired of the benign neglect and broken promises...
    I agree. I feel like this tactic is already in high gear. Case and point. How does an unpopular president like joe Biden avoid a midterm disaster when more popular presidents than him couldn't avoid the fate. Yeah I know abortion repal pissed a lot of people off but shits still fishy. Not to mention Chuck Schumer saying it out loud a week or two ago.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's true about our candidate being on code. What's happening in Jackson isn't the Mayor's fault, though. The Mayor doesn't have the power to allocate funds for infrastructure & utilities. The white Governor of Mississippi controls those funds, which is why the Blackest cities & counties in the state (sadly, some of my relatives live in those parts) see little or no money. Don't give the Black man credit for the white man's evil.
    The Governor definitely has the resources and power ro avoid a disaster like that. This is an open warfare attack. Any vet will tell you they take out critical infrastructure when attacking a population. If they do this overseas then you know these white supremacist militia men know the tactic as well.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Governor definitely has the resources and power ro avoid a disaster like that. This is an open warfare attack. Any vet will tell you they take out critical infrastructure when attacking a population. If they do this overseas then you know these white supremacist militia men know the tactic as well.
    That part.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I agree. I feel like this tactic is already in high gear. Case and point. How does an unpopular president like joe Biden avoid a midterm disaster when more popular presidents than him couldn't avoid the fate. Yeah I know abortion repal pissed a lot of people off but shits still fishy. Not to mention Chuck Schumer saying it out loud a week or two ago.
    Good point

BrAz3n$0ul

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Damn good point!

BrAz3n$0ul

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It's like fam. He was preaching to the wrong crowd I was just trying to survive the 90's as best I could. My God I want to slap my parents and grandparents in the mouth. What were y'all doin? My God!!!!
    Real Talk. our teachers and parents should have been teaching his work to us starting at grade school!!!! They KNEW who Dr. Claud was too! They KNEW!!! He was on Rev. Price broadcast at his church in LA. I remember my dad had it on and I was a kid so I was like playing with my G.I.Joes.
    They thought they were protecting us from the harsh reality by giving us white washed dreams. They wanted us all to make it big in corporate America, "So you got to know how to deal with white people baby". geezus

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    If this is the best Warnock can do, the Republicans can literally run just a mundane boring ass white boy and win it back easily.

If you didn't know better, Walker was trying to lose....lol. Warnock is in deep doo doo. A run off against Walker? That alone says you have nothing to offer.

It's hard to think of a worse candidate than Herschel Walker and you have to win in a run off? Says it all, really.