The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Was White Hollywood Clapping Halle Berry's Cheeks?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    She was probably abused like a lot of the other women in Hollywood I can bet you every few that made it that big were untouched. Don't forget that scene from Monster's Ball where she was with Billy Bob... That was one of the most believable sex scenes I ever seen in a movie... Home girl was getting tapped behind the scenes.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They all have to be comprimised in that industry.
    She is also the only lead black female actress to win an award so it makes me wonder what she had to do behind closed doors. We all know what they do to black men. I could only imagine what they do to black women. Bunch of freaks.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Halle is a peculiar one to me. There were long rumors that it was probably Wesley Snipes that hit her so bad she lost part of her hearing. Maybe that made her stop dating brothers. She dated only biracials such as herself (baseball player Dave Justice being the most famous one possibly who is half Black) after that she went strictly white boys and even after having to pay an ex white husband 15k a month, she was still dating broke white boys until very recently.

In the mean time, all through her entire career, brothers had mad love for her and kept her relevant. We were always thirsting on her.

D

Deleted member 1946

All of those people who they have shoved in front of us at some point are subjected to some kind of abuse whether it is physical, sexual or emotional behind closed doors. Numerous folks who have been in the industry have exposed this. This is why all the big name people drink or smoke or have some other kind of big vice to escape the pain.

D

Deleted member 1946

Halle is a peculiar one to me. There were long rumors that it was probably Wesley Snipes that hit her so bad she lost part of her hearing. Maybe that made her stop dating brothers. She dated only biracials such as herself (baseball player Dave Justice being the most famous one possibly who is half Black) after that she went strictly white boys and even after having to pay an ex white husband 15k a month, she was still dating broke white boys until very recently.

In the mean time, all through her entire career, brothers had mad love for her and kept her relevant. We were always thirsting on her.
    Lusting after her is how many Black men were. I was in the 12th grade, and a White man from Australia who was my teacher told a small group of us that Hallie Berry was so fine that he would drink her bath water. I'm not making this up. We were like yuck, but she is fine though.

Regarding Wesley Snipes, I wonder why some of these men are so quick to hit a woman but won't hit another man. We know why.

D

Deleted member 1946

She is also the only lead black female actress to win an award so it makes me wonder what she had to do behind closed doors. We all know what they do to black men. I could only imagine what they do to black women. Bunch of freaks.
    Hallie Berry did a live ritual with Billy Bob Thornton in Monster's Ball. That tells you the kind of things they gotta do. They must have sex with folks they really don't want to. Including the same gender if you want to climb further up the ladder. I recommend folks work together with non-sellout folks and build that way. Have a contract in place on how the revenue will be divided up.

D

Deleted member 1946

They all have to be comprimised in that industry.
    I would clarify to say that the lower level ones don't. They will let you get small roles and pay you almost nothing. They know you can't do much with those little roles and little money. You don't have to sell out for that. Why? This is used to entice you. Do you want to go higher and constantly rub shoulders with the big wigs? You will have to do X, Y and Z. Well, I don't want to do that. Well, then you won't get the biggest roles, get paid the most money and have the most fame. Additionally, you will not be allowed to win the biggest awards like an Oscar. They give those awards out based on who has been the biggest puppet lately. Not based on talent or how much they like somebody.

D

Deleted member 1946

She was probably abused like a lot of the other women in Hollywood I can bet you every few that made it that big were untouched. Don't forget that scene from Monster's Ball where she was with Billy Bob... That was one of the most believable sex scenes I ever seen in a movie... Home girl was getting tapped behind the scenes.
    Bingo. Exactly what I say.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hallie Berry did a live ritual with Billy Bob Thornton in Monster's Ball. That tells you the kind of things they gotta do. They must have sex with folks they really don't want to. Including the same gender if you want to climb further up the ladder. I recommend folks work together with non-sellout folks and build that way. Have a contract in place on how the revenue will be divided up.
    Yeah I mentioned that. Like people still consider that to be one of the most realistic sex scenes in a movie period. So that is telling me one of two things... She was trained up for that or she wanted it. Either way, it is not good for her.