Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Water Is Winning

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I've written a movie that I want to turn into an animated film. The software that I am using is Blender and K-3D. Inside of Blender there is an engine that allows you to play with particles called EEVEE. The water and wave functions are kicking my butt right now and I have to pause and study. It's winning but it hasn't won.
Do anyone understand the wave functions for water simulation?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8P0zvsmEKE?t=90

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I've written a movie that I want to turn into an animated film. The software that I am using is Blender and K-3D. Inside of Blender there is an engine that allows you to play with particles called EEVEE. The water and wave functions are kicking my butt right now and I have to pause and study. It's winning but it hasn't won.

Don’t have a clue with the technology, but keep slugging away. Just a minor challenge.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

There arent presets you can use?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes, but as you correctly stated in an earlier post, I can be nitpicky 😂👌

I look like this when I wind down...
    makes sense. Sometimes the presets suck or you want to make slight tweaks but a slight tweak in the behavior is more than a slight tweak in the setup.

Devin

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Unfortunately, I know nothing about this. However, I find this to be extremely cool, and I wished I could learn how to do something like this in my free time. I see that it's been well over a month since you added your question here, were you able to figure out how to do it? Do you have any videos or projects that you've been working on? If so, could we take a peek? I'd love to see what you've come up with.