Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I'm going to translate that to scared. They 'scurred' and its partially because they project. In most White people's mind if the same thing happened to them they would 100 percent get revenge. And they project that on to us. Part of their treatment is assuming that we will do the same to them. Total projection. No matter any evidence to the contrary.

This both domestically and in Africa as well as the rest of the diaspora.

Vict-9297

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
British
I suspect that Suspected Racists are also scared of Black people due to their fear of White Genetic Annihilation because Black people consistently produce melanated/Non-White offspring whose long line of genetic relation to that of Black people can last for generations. I also believe that the reason for this fear is that, according to what I have seen historically, Black males are the primary people that attempt to counter Racism/White Supremacy, that combined with Black males being the most commonly associated with masculinity (this is also referenced with "Strong" fictional White male characters smoking brown or Black cigars/phalluses to present a sense of masculinity and Black male essence) most likely proves a great threat to the White Supremacists that control this planet. #VGQ

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
White men know inherently we are physically superior. One only needs to look at the NFL, Boxing, NBA, track and field, any sport that requires speed and power that we take up we dominate.

Psychologically that makes White men especially feel less and since women have been hardwired from 1000s of years of genetic evolution to be attracted to physical prowess, its an added trigger for white men.

Let's not even get into intelligence. There is a lot of projection, all by white men, who created the modern IQ test solely to gaslight us and themselves into thinking they are more intelligent. The gaslighting has changed up a bit as they will say Asians and Indians are intellectually smarter than they are but they (Whites) are more intelligent than us. As long as the narrative is they are smarter than us, they will 'allow' another group ahead because they still dominate them (Asians and sub continent Indians).

Even though Indians dominate tech, mathematics as well as the Chinese in math when you look at the college campuses around America, those countries and communities don't talk about how they are more intelligent than anyone, generally speaking. They know its must a matter of building a culture that pushes that. Whites are the only ones who talk about this and the groups they now say are smarter than anyone else don't even care.

They know if given the same access, etc, we are as if not smarter in things. But the one skill they have is being able to lie to themselves and believe something they know is a lie. It's a crazy skill but they have honed it.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People are afraid of us like they are afraid of a Lion. There’s always a risk of being mauled even when you have the lion completely dominated. I wouldn’t look at the current fear any deeper than that when it comes to how most see us. Now Captain Ibrahim Traore he elicits a different type of a fear and it’s the fear of the Lion having the gun and the capacity to go on the offense. That fear is not the same type of fear.

Linda Jones

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    I'm going to translate that to scared. They 'scurred' and its partially because they project. In most White people's mind if the same thing happened to them they would 100 percent get revenge. And they project that on to us. Part of their treatment is assuming that we will do the same to them. Total projection. No matter any evidence to the contrary.

💯

D

Deleted member 1946

I suspect that Suspected Racists are also scared of Black people due to their fear of White Genetic Annihilation because Black people consistently produce melanated/Non-White offspring whose long line of genetic relation to that of Black people can last for generations. I also believe that the reason for this fear is that, according to what I have seen historically, Black males are the primary people that attempt to counter Racism/White Supremacy, that combined with Black males being the most commonly associated with masculinity (this is also referenced with "Strong" fictional White male characters smoking brown or Black cigars/phalluses to present a sense of masculinity and Black male essence) most likely proves a great threat to the White Supremacists that control this planet. #VGQ
    They are scared of what they did happening to them.

D

Deleted member 1946

The chickens are coming home to roost. They don't want us getting revenge.

D

Deleted member 1946

White men know inherently we are physically superior. One only needs to look at the NFL, Boxing, NBA, track and field, any sport that requires speed and power that we take up we dominate.

Psychologically that makes White men especially feel less and since women have been hardwired from 1000s of years of genetic evolution to be attracted to physical prowess, its an added trigger for white men.

Let's not even get into intelligence. There is a lot of projection, all by white men, who created the modern IQ test solely to gaslight us and themselves into thinking they are more intelligent. The gaslighting has changed up a bit as they will say Asians and Indians are intellectually smarter than they are but they (Whites) are more intelligent than us. As long as the narrative is they are smarter than us, they will 'allow' another group ahead because they still dominate them (Asians and sub continent Indians).

Even though Indians dominate tech, mathematics as well as the Chinese in math when you look at the college campuses around America, those countries and communities don't talk about how they are more intelligent than anyone, generally speaking. They know its must a matter of building a culture that pushes that. Whites are the only ones who talk about this and the groups they now say are smarter than anyone else don't even care.

They know if given the same access, etc, we are as if not smarter in things. But the one skill they have is being able to lie to themselves and believe something they know is a lie. It's a crazy skill but they have honed it.
    Yep. Given a fair chance, we win more than not. This is why it is rigged.