The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

We demand respect from the immigrants. Period.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Reading this article makes me even more pissed off when I hear these ungrateful immigrants especially the African ones talking mad sh*t about #FBA.
    We know the ones over here wouldn't dare get reckless with his mouth face to face, so they lurk in Twitter spaces and clubhouse to talk their hate for us.
    The fact they use our resources and disrespect the people responsible for the resources makes me feel a certain way. Read this and tell me I'm wrong...

Attachments

Screenshot_20220203-133205_Chrome.jpg

James

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You have valid points but some of them really give back to us but many of them use our land and earn money and have no problem with it but problem is that they sent those money of out land and cut down cost means less people finds jobs. That's hurt people as well as economy too.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You have valid points but some of them really give back to us but many of them use our land and earn money and have no problem with it but problem is that they sent those money of out land and cut down cost means less people finds jobs. That's hurt people as well as economy too.
    Funny you say that because I was just reading a story about how Mexican immigrants just last year sent close to 56 billion dollars back to Mexico... In one F'n year!
    But they use the welfare system to basically live free while citizens born here are homeless in every state...

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Funny you say that because I was just reading a story about how Mexican immigrants just last year sent close to 56 billion dollars back to Mexico... In one F'n year!
    But they use the welfare system to basically live free while citizens born here are homeless in every state...
    Bruh if you Black in Cali and you get pulled over without car insurance, car towed.

You an illegal Mexican doing it, they can’t tow the car because it creates a hardship.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Dems push for illegals knowing damn well the illegals who come here from Mexico hurt black communities the most. I am sure most don't intend on it or even realize it but it is the truth. They get government support, handouts, free or discount housing, etc. which directly takes from families already struggling in forgotten city areas who are stuck in a state of poverty. It pisses me off. Then so many of their kids walk around like they have it worse. Give me an fn break.

James

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yes that's point as they make money and send back to their home and I have no issue for that but they claim welfare benefits here and take undercover job means no jobs for native people and I wonder how many of us have ability to buy as it is hard to get loans here.

Blackstar87

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The Dems push for illegals knowing damn well the illegals who come here from Mexico hurt black communities the most. I am sure most don't intend on it or even realize it but it is the truth. They get government support, handouts, free or discount housing, etc. which directly takes from families already struggling in forgotten city areas who are stuck in a state of poverty. It pisses me off. Then so many of their kids walk around like they have it worse. Give me an fn break.
    Don't forget that the Democrats started the KKK.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Those Democrats moved over to the Republican Party. They both hate Black people though gotta throw that out there. But after the Civil Rights Legislation was passed the ultra racist Dems crossed over to the Republican party and made the ulta-racist Republican Party.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No one wants to accept that. And no one wants to accept the fact that the other side let it happen and continued to let them do their racist agendas. They are all fake in my eyes. They don't get into politics to help people on either side, they get into politics for money.

James

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What the hell?
    That's sad reality and it's same everywhere where if non black migrants face issues their so many people and group support them and feel sad but if black have same issue they have no sympathy. I live quite long time in pacific countries and sometime I feel them badly.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    👍🏿👊🏿

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Those Democrats moved over to the Republican Party. They both hate Black people though gotta throw that out there. But after the Civil Rights Legislation was passed the ultra racist Dems crossed over to the Republican party and made the ulta-racist Republican Part

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Don't forget that the Republicans were in Charlottesville trying to start a race war. Neither party is pro-Black.
    Yeah I don't think highlight the Dixiecrats moving from Democrats to Republicans as a reason to damn the Democrats. I think the healthy takeaway is that White people are loyal to their interests and not to terms, parties, etc. When that group of Democrats felt that the party didn't meet their needs, they bounced. It was White supremacy on both sides the whole time just different types of White Supremacy.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh they know alright -that's why they risk everything to come in droves! They fully overstand they need to embrace team white supremacy to succeed.
    I believe if they were not coons they will not be able to thrive in the usa I read they tell them to stay away from fba here by immigration

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    I believe if they were not coons they will not be able to thrive in the usa I read they tell them to stay away from fba here by immigration
    The USA learned after Garvey and Stokely Carmichael. They are not going to import backups for Black Americans.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The USA learned after Garvey and Stokely Carmichael. They are not going to import backups for Black Americans.
    It seems the only country that was for black America was qaddafi with farrakhan and Fidel Castro they seem hellbent in keeping us down they should get off this racial nonsense it been going on 500 years they should find a new hobby

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    It seems the only country that was for black America was qaddafi with farrakhan and Fidel Castro they seem hellbent in keeping us down they should get off this racial nonsense it been going on 500 years they should find a new hobby
    I would say that no country was really for us. The only thing that will make people respect us is us demanding our rights without fear of death and succeeding.