Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    It seems like we have the option to vote red and hope for change, vote blue and continue to shoot ourselves in the foot, or don't vote and pray things don't get worse.

The midterms are about a week away. I was not intending on voting but at this point, I feel like I have to and as much as I don't want to do it, I am voting red.

I can't deal with my food costs going up, gas going up, everything that has been happening the last 2 years killed my 5 year plan. I intended on getting a house and I am in a worse position now than I was in 2019. Because of inflation my raise at work was even canceled out. My rent went up. I just can't deal with it anymore. Now they are saying we are almost out of diesel which means gas prices are going to shoot up even high and the cost of production will likely double. Everything is going to get more expensive unless something is done.

I am sick of hearing about abortions and climate change. We need something done to help us now and help our families now. We need prices coming down. We need the mortgage rates to drop. We need it to be easier to open a business. The fight for abortion and climate change has done NOTHING for black people. Not a damn thing. Why we keep voting for people who support this shit?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There are different factions of white society that study blacks specifically. One of them are the Democratic party. They know full well what we are all asking and they are holding out as long as possible. So, far they are using old tactics because its all they know. When that doesn't work they'll have to address it.

The media also knows full well what is going on. Lying azz Joy Reid is telling white folks if you see reparations come across its feeds its Russian bots. But they know she's lying and knows she's doing what she's paid to do. The powers that be that is know.

Reparations became part of the Democratic primary discussion. That is HUGE!! Republican Tommy Tuberville brought it up which shows the Republicans are fully aware. That's huge.

As far as your rent, and prices, both parties are f*cking up the economy. The only ones doing well are the companies and industries that pay BOTH parties to make sure the regulations, etc, helps them make huge profits no matter how bad it is for the people.