Community Host
Supporter
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Well brothers and sisters.....what are you thoughts on a potential Russian Civil War?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don’t think it’s a civil war. I think it’s nothing more than a military contractor turning on the nation and it’s about to get crushed. Pregozhin or however you spell his name was pissed at Surghoi and Putin probably didn’t handle it the best way he could. This probably gives Ukraine some breathing room for a month but the Ukrainian government and Wagner will both fall.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ☕ I feel as if it was only a matter of time (it's Putin war against Ukraine not Russia's).
    I don't believe there will be any REAL "civil war" in Russia. I believe they will compromise through closed door mediation and Putin will soon being formulating a diabolical plan to put Yevgeny Prigozhin 6 ft under within 24 months. It will look like a health crisis or freak accident.... Just my skewed mind 😆

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I don’t think it’s a civil war. I think it’s nothing more than a military contractor turning on the nation and it’s about to get crushed. Pregozhin or however you spell his name was pissed at Surghoi and Putin probably didn’t handle it the best way he could. This probably gives Ukraine some breathing room for a month but the Ukrainian government and Wagner will both fall.
    So will this wicked place we call, AmeriKKKa!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    ☕ I feel as if it was only a matter of time (it's Putin war against Ukraine not Russia's).
    I don't believe there will be any REAL "civil war" in Russia. I believe they will compromise through closed door mediation and Putin will soon being formulating a diabolical plan to put Yevgeny Prigozhin 6 ft under within 24 months. It will look like a health crisis or freak accident.... Just my skewed mind 😆
    Why would you view it as Putin’s war? Not attacking you, simply asking. Ukraine being a US vassal endangers all of Russia because it puts the US on their doorstep.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well brothers and sisters.....what are you thoughts on a potential Russian Civil War?

I would have never expected it to go this far but I knew there would be some consequence coming down on Wagner’s leader for talking against the military in the middle of combat operations.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    More like an attempted coup..... Put in usually skates these things Russia is no different than the US they have those that want to see a regime change over there too.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    More like an attempted coup..... Put in usually skates these things Russia is no different than the US they have those that want to see a regime change over there too.
    The good thing is that they came to a peace deal and Pergozhin is now exiled to Belarus. Putin did him a solid.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why would you view it as Putin’s war? Not attacking you, simply asking. Ukraine being a US vassal endangers all of Russia because it puts the US on their doorstep.
    I simply stated it was Putin's war because the people (average civilians) are not supportive of it. Not discussing Pinky and the Brain ideology.

Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    Why would you view it as Putin’s war? Not attacking you, simply asking. Ukraine being a US vassal endangers all of Russia because it puts the US on their doorste

Speak Out The People GIF by Creative Courage
    Russia vs Ukraine war is likely to FuCa up everybody money.... China and the countries in "Central Asia" that are closely linked (financially sponsoring or contributing to-) Russia, are bleeding out financially. Even though it's an "investment" because Ukraine owes/owed China 7 billion< for their failed crops??? or WHATEVER investment China to made Ukraine to/for them. This is why the war is even ALLOWED to occur..... All of these CIVILIAN citizens are heavily affected by the RISING COST of FOOD and ENERGY, the NEGATIVE product of the war. And no POOR average civilian Russians can currently even think about applying for passports to LEAVE if they WANT TO 😐📚🌐🤔☕ #factcheck THEREFORE even the RUSSIANS are captive under Putin..... If Vladimir Putin IS successful at overtaking Ukraine, that doesn't mean CHINA is going to let/ allow Putin to become the mastermind the rest of the world feels that he is attempting to become.... He's China'$ BitXh .....

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I simply stated it was Putin's war because the people (average civilians) are not supportive of it. Not discussing Pinky and the Brain ideo

I find it interesting how you want to contradict (finger-wag) 👁️‍🗨️ MY POV in response to the original CONVERSATION☕ but don't have an ORIGINAL thought to contribute to the question the author (Jay Starr) posed of ya own 🤓☕..... 😔🌐🐂💩😆😔🤣

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA