Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am all for finding solutions but the way people flock to this orange man thinking it will be their savior is insane. Like this country is not going to be saved by one man. It is going to take an entire movement and people that are on the trumptard train just ain't grasping that. The system is busted. Even if, big fat IF Trump was an honest dude and truly did want to fix the country, a huge part of his base are racists who will just damn everyone else to hell if given the chance.

The only upside to him winning is that the government will be forced to deal with him and won't be coming after us for a short time. We can plan while they babysit.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I think both Tim Scott and Lindsay Graham are terrified to death of Trump publicly alluding to their being possibly/probably gay.

Specific to Tim Scott, I also think the Trump era has made him have to publicly give up his integrity as a Black man specifically. If he doesn't embrace MAGA he has no career. And there is nothing else he can do.

The Trump era has made him lose all self respect. I guarantee you his soul is tortured. He has no integrity left and he knows he will be remembered as such. What little good he's done that may have gotten any modicum of respect by not just non Republicans but by Blacks is gone. He will go the Herman Cain route when he dies, whenever that is. Meaning, it will be mentioned and the next day forgotten. Not mentioned pretty much at all except in the negative. A broken tool of white supremacy.