The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What are some sports you enjoy playing?

zBucks
I am always playing basketball with my friends and family on the weekends. I don't usually get to play much of anything during the week, so I always make sure to go out and play with friends on the weekends.

I have been thinking of joining a local baseball league, as I used to play it as a kid but haven't since. Maybe it's time I get back into that. Other than that, I did play football in high school, but I won't be playing that these days. Too many knee injuries playing. So I'll pass the ball around, but that's about it. What about you guys?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This me after being at Top Golf for an hour.

golf lol GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

zBucks
    I love martial arts…here’s a video of me when I was learning Muay Thai before tearing my right ACL and Meniscus.

Nice. I have considered trying mma and boxing, but idk if it's for me. Muay Thai looks like a lot of fun though. Sorry to hear about your injuries, that blows dude.

I like Top Golf. I go to a few of the courses & driving ranges here.
    My main issue is that I keep slicing my drives. I hit far, I just don't hit straight.
    My friends keep telling me to give golf a go. I want to, but I'd rather much play put-put at one of those courses at amusement parts. That would be more fun for me imo. But I would for sure try traditional golf.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Nice. I have considered trying mma and boxing, but idk if it's for me. Muay Thai looks like a lot of fun though. Sorry to hear about your injuries, that blows dude.

My friends keep telling me to give golf a go. I want to, but I'd rather much play put-put at one of those courses at amusement parts. That would be more fun for me imo. But I would for sure try traditional golf.
    Quiet as it's kept, put-put is a fun place to take your kids, and it's a great place to take a date!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Muay Thau and boxing are so fun you should definitely sign up.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think I'm going to give it a go. Been meaning to find something new to do anyway, and this does sound very appealing. And hey, if I can learn some defensive skills and fighting techniques in the process, even better. :)
    Just be ready to have a rough first year. All the movements are going to feel weird, you’re going to look dumb compared to everyone else , but go 2-3 times a week minimum and commit yourself to it…after a year you’ll be proud of what you’ve accomplished