The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What are some things hateful wyt people and hatefu immigant groups say?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
"Why don't you just move?"

This is when black people are stuck in ghettos and have to worry about crime and thugs messing about. You think anyone wants to raise their kids around that? Most don't have the choice to "just move". It drives me nuts when they act like the average black family can afford that. You ever see the rent and housing comparisons? SMFH

MisterAlston

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Absolutely 💯 percent facts!!!

"Why don't you just move?"

This is when black people are stuck in ghettos and have to worry about crime and thugs messing about. You think anyone wants to raise their kids around that? Most don't have the choice to "just move". It drives me nuts when they act like the average black family can afford that. You ever see the rent and housing comparisons? SMFH

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    MisterAlston you're not on Twitter you don't have to say YT.

"Why should I have to pay reparations my family was in [insert country] during slavery.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    That one is way too easy to dismantle. I got asked that by an alt right former coworker once. He never brought it up again.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Its worse when non whites parrot white supremacist rhetoric like "if you don't like America leave" because they don't even mean it from the heart, theyre just looking for pats on the head from bigots

ART
    ART
    Or when white-identified Black people and coons parrot the same thing.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tether Supreme Emmanuel Acho had one of the best lines when he said something to the effect of:

"I'm from Nigeria so I'm removed from the generational trauma of slavery and oppression so I can see both sides"

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    When these same Nigerians are in countries where there is no buffer class its a whole different story. I have personally been in countries where Nigerians pretend they are black Americans to get clout. They will try to posse up with black Americans. I have seen this personally. They don't want y'all to know this. They are on some BS. I have some cool azz Nigerian friends, but I am only friends with the ones that aren't into that BS obviously. And as for the ones in America, its pure cap. I got 2 Yoruba/Nigerian friends in LA and they are mad scared when they get stopped by LAPD or LA Sheriff because they don't have citizenship yet and any arrest on their record may be a trip back home. So its all cap. And even the ones that have citizenship, cops hem them up all the time just like they do us. Some will do the 'why you stop me for?' like we do but a lot of them, will do the buck eyes and actually use the accent hoping to let the cop know he's not one of 'those' How you Mr. Police sir' but raised or born here and then go back to black American talk. Caribbean mofos will pull that too 'yes mon me have license'. I don't mind so much you tryna get out of a traffic stop as safely as you can but don't try to differentiate from the black community but be the first one to ask for help when you get jammed up.
    Reactions: ART

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tether Supreme Emmanuel Acho had one of the best lines when he said something to the effect of:

"I'm from Nigeria so I'm removed from the generational trauma of slavery and oppression so I can see both sides"
    And while there's a sliver of truth to that he fucked up thinking that that alone can gain him leverage with whites. That's bascially his license to coon, and that's where he went wrong and lost love

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    I won't even give anyone much of a sliver. Especially when you got White and Chinese in your country treating you like a 2nd class citizen in your own country. And you hear of all the stories of how Whites treat you in England, USA, France and Indians do if you are in university in India and how they ban your country specifically from clubs, hotels, apartments in Asia. It's cap.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And while there's a sliver of truth to that he fucked up thinking that that alone can gain him leverage with whites. That's bascially his license to coon, and that's where he went wrong and lost love
    But is that he doesn’t have the trauma or is that he’s simply naive? It’s like saying a snake hasn’t bit you so you’re better suited to handle the snake.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    But is that he doesn’t have the trauma or is that he’s simply naive? It’s like saying a snake hasn’t bit you so you’re better suited to handle the snake.
    Real mf talk. Slightly less direct trauma but yea his stance is born out of ignorance more than anything because i know Nigerians who know better

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Mofos ain't naive. In other countries you are your passport, meaning whatever status your country has is applied to you. Black Americans are seen pretty much (not the same but close) to White Americans, and native Africans get treated like shyt usually so black Americans (meaning you have US citizenship and speak like a black American) aren't even buffer but seen as 'western'.

Africans try to flip it in America. It's cap. They know. Neely Fuller said no black person is ignorant of white supremacy its just how we choose to deal with it and some mofos (foreign) deal with it the same way sellouts on the plantations did, by throwing the others under the bus.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "My family never owned slaves, so why do I have to pay reparations?"

"How can we pay for reparations when the economy is bad right now? We all have problems and we have bigger problems to deal with at the moment. Besides it wouldn't be fair to the rest of us if only you got reparations."

"I'm from a family of immigrants and go through things too. There's no excuse."

"Stop making excuses."

"Poor whites struggle too. We get called white trash."

"Classism is a bigger threat than racism."

"We owe you nothing. If anything Black people should be paying white people reparations. White people deserve reparations from Black people."

"What white supremacy? I don't have white privilege. I could barely afford my college degree. I lost my job. I'm broke. I can't find a place to live and have to live out of my car right now. Gentrification and economic anxiety is affecting us too. You're not special and neither am I. We're all being screwed over."

"Stop committing crime."

"Go ask Africa to give you reparations. They were the ones that sold you."

"Black people deserve reparations as well as Native Americans."

"It's not our fault you can't speak our language."

"I'm not racist but...."

"I'm not racist....." (makes excuses on why they aren't)

"Black people kill more Black people and white people than cops kill Black people. Cops kill more white people than Black people. You don't see white people rioting and looting stores."

"BLM is a terrorist group."

"Chicago....Philadelphia....Houston...Atlanta..."

"All Lives Matter."

"Black people are 12% of the population and make up vast majority of the crime, broken homes with no father, and everything else horrible. Why is that?"

(Any racist slurs, remarks, and insults)

"If you people were so advanced and built the pyramids, then why do people in Africa still live in huts today? Why does every Black city in America currently look like 3rd world slums?"

"Immigrants built this country."

"Black and Brown"

"Minorities" (and similar verbiage)

"You didn't build the country. We did."

"If you work hard, stay in school, and never give up, you too can succeed."

"You people are so ungrateful and entitled."

"Welcome to the real world."

"Slavery did not generate the majority of wealth of this country or the world. That came from the labor and wisdom of others, not Black people."

"Rap is not music. You can't spell crap without rap."

"We're all immigrants."

"So? I suffer(ed) from poverty, discrimination and racism too."
    "But whites were slaves too."
    "I'm 2% African, I can speak on this, I'm a sista. Okay?"
    "We're all in this together."
    "I don't owe you anything."
    "Two wrongs don't make a right."
    "Get over it."
    "We are a melting pot.
    "Stop being divisive."
    "Reverse racism."
    "You people are the real racists."
    "Anyone can be a racist. Black people can be racist too."
    "Just because Black people are oppressed doesn't mean they can be hateful and bigoted to others."
    "The woke people, woke left, woke culture..."
    "Why do you have to make everything about race?"
    "Why are you playing the race card? Stop pulling the race card."
    "They are trying to divide us."
    "The only race is the human race."

"Why can't I say the n-word?

"I can say and do what I want. F your feelings."

"I have freedom of speech. Screw censorship."

"It doesn't matter if you're Black or white, gay or straight, Jewish, Hispanic, trans, undocumented, etc. We are all equal. We are all one. There's no white or Black America, only the United States of America."

"My tax dollars shouldn't be going to freeloaders, welfare queens and their n1glets."

"You were never enslaved. You had a Black President for 8 years. You have Black mayors, judges, doctors, businesspeople, etc. You can all get jobs, vote, go to school for free, go and live anywhere you want, travel the world, serve our country, have phones, have nice clothes and cars, have food to eat, apply for free programs, etc. Why are you still complaining? How are so many of you still committing crime with all of this opportunity?"

"Slavery was a long time ago. None of us today were alive or responsible for that. Get over it already."

"It's not just about you."

"Why do you want a handout? You people just want free shit."

"Why do you keep playing the Oppression Olympics? I never said or implied that what LGBT go through is worse than slavery. I said that other people go through opression and racism too. Stop being so dense. You don't have a monopoly on oppression. Did you know whites in Europe were also enslaved? Learn to see other people's perspectives and issues outside of your own for once."

"You already have welfare programs, food stamps, free college grants, free housing, etc. Everything is available to you. You're just too lazy and dumb and not qualified enough to succeed. Start working harder. You choose to be a failure and want blame everyone else for your failures. Take responsibility."

"Don't be selfish."

"Why are you being selfish and divisive?"

Anything that falls out of mouths of Joe Rogan, Ben Shapiro, Fresh and Fit, many lost Black people and Black immigrants, and almost every white or non-Black.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If anti-Black racists online had to expose themselves in a public forum offline, it would look a lot like this:

You'll hear all of the same tired, anti-Black racist talking points and arguments being spewed from audience members with several rounds of applause. Also, listen to the things that the audience doesn't give an applause for. Silence is also a deafening response.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    On a sidenote, Phil Donahue and Dr. Drew (Pinsky) had Blacks on who the major media wouldn't go near because they feared blacks would start listening to them.

Phil Donahue had on Dr. Wesling, Farrakhan and a few others who are today de-platformed. Dr. Drew had on Sister Queen Shaharazad Ali and I think to this day, he got taken off the air because of that. Maybe I'm doing too much, but I tend to think they were low key allies without saying they are allies. All of them were treated respectfully, not aggressively like the few times they are on Fox News or whatever. Maybe I'm putting too much on them than they deserve.
    ART
    ART
    RCNAL

Speaking of allies, I used to think Jane Elliott was a longtime ally until she was recently questioned about her stance of reparations for Black American Descendants of American Slaves.

#WeHaveNoAllies

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "We need to have a conversation and address the issues in this country."

"Your vote matters."

"Why are you jealous of white people?"

"Why do you hate immigrants?"

(Any non-Black misusing and quoting MLK to gain protections for their non-Black group and eat off the backs of Black people while we get nothing, only stomped on)

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    “We’ll, everybody’s suffered at some time in history, you know.” Shrug.

Jay
    Jay
    OMG I hate that one and it’s cousin “everyone was enslaved at one point in time you’re not special”.
    Reactions: ART
    ART
    ART
    Notice how these largely racist and indifferent non-Blacks are the same ones that cry, complain, throw fits, and get upset and annoyed whenever they face any 1st world issues, annoyances, challenges, minor inconveniences or hardships? And how they want and demand everyone (including Black people) to at the very least listen to their problems and complaints? Too many of them are easy to upset and react to getting cut off on a highway or not getting their way almost the same way a lot of sensible Black people do when we see or face actual discrimination.

So when Black people get emotional about serious issues, speak out against injustice, or voice our pain and grievances as well as the problems we face (both minor and major), it makes non-Blacks feel resentful, disgusted, offended, annoyed, and even angry (even when they try to maintain an indifferent, unbothered poker face) because on a subconscious level at least, they feel it invalidates their lesser problems and concerns and our oppression reminds them of the freedoms and life that they take for granted in spite of things not being perfect. They feel some of way because in their eyes, we "stole" away their claim of victimhood from them even though they were and still are the main ones victimizing us.

"Well everybody suffers" *Kanye shoulder shrug*
    They would never give this type of cold, gross response to a white gay kid who was bullied, someone whose white Jewish family member survived the Holocaust, someone non-Black who descended from non-Black (non-American) slaves or incest or Nazis and slave owners, a former/current white drug addict, descendants of survivors of the Armenian genocide, a white male accused of rape, a non-Black / white male who was "divorce raped", a white single mother of 2 who lost her husband, a white single father of at least 1 kid, or some white, an Asian or other non-Black suffering from depression, etc.

Meanwhile, look at how they treat the Black survivors (including the deceased) of Jim Crow, the Tulsa Massacre, South African apartheid, police brutality, the Holocaust, medical apartheid, the War on Drugs, etc. Look how they treat Black single mothers, Black people who are suffer from depression and suffer from poor mental health, Black men accused of rape, Black drug addicts, Black people who experience racism and discrimination, Black people who are homeless, Black people who are bullied, Black descendants of slaves and slaves exchanged in the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, etc.

Non-Blacks don't want to acknowledge and admit their privilege and all of the the overall racial disparities between Black victims and non-Black victims (and why) as well as how they are unequally treated because then the non-Blacks have to eventually admit or acknowledge their own racism and they will die before they let that happen.

At best, they want you (the Black person) to be okay with suffering and being without because Jesus and "everyone else" suffers / suffered, "people in Africa and elsewhere have it much worse", and many were not compensated well for their abuse and took it for free with a smile. They "worked hard", "kept it moving", "kept their head down", "made it through" and "made the best of it" they say. Even then, it's apparent that too many of them submitted to this crooked system that they will still uphold in spite their complaints with it, and they want you to adopt their mindset and submit to this system too without resisting, questioning it, pushing back, and demanding for what's right.

At worst, they want you (the Black person) to be okay with suffering and being withou because they feel you, the Black person, shouldn't exist in the first place so you should just be happy and grateful that you're alive at all regardless of your quality of life, limited access to resources, and the abuse and injustice you experience.