Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What are some video games you'd like to see remastered/remade/rebooted?

zBucks
What are some video games that you'd like to see either get remastered, remade, or outright rebooted? I think when it comes to a reboot, it should only happen when a series either hasn't done anything in the last 10-20 years, or it's a series that has been getting stagnant and is in need of a change. I would like to see many games rebooted, like Bully from Rockstar for example. That's one game I would like to revisit. Also with Rockstar, I wish they would take another stab at remastering the GTA Trilogy (GTA III, Vice City, San Andreas), as their recent remastered set was a broken mess of a joke.

I'm also for remakes of classic games, as long as they're done right. Kinda like what they did with the recent Resident Evil remakes. Those are what I look at when I see remakes. A remaster would just be the same game with fancier graphics.

I would like to see these games done:

Remasters - Red Dead Redemption, GTA IV, Metal Gear Solid 1,2,3,4 (could also work as remakes)
Remakes - Silent Hill 1,2,3 and maybe 4 as well.
Reboots - Metal Gear Solid with Kojima back under the helm.

What about you guys? Those are just a few of what I'd like to see, there's probably a lot more, but we'd be here all day listing games.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The one game I'd love to see a remaster of is Legend of Legaia. But I know it'll probably never happen unfortunately... For those not familiar with the game, it's a turned based RPG that came out on the original Playstation back in 1999. It's my favorite JRPG, and was the first JRPG I played other than Pokemon Yellow.
    View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBBieFeRSV4

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The one game I'd love to see a remaster of is Legend of Legaia. But I know it'll probably never happen unfortunately... For those not familiar with the game, it's a turned based RPG that came out on the original Playstation back in 1999. It's my favorite JRPG, and was the first JRPG I played other than Pokemon Yellow.
    Loved that game. That and Tobol 2 were some of my first Playstation games.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I would like to see a remake of Prince of Persia : Sand of Time. It's got a good gameplay.

Also, Golden Eye 007 needs a remake. I'm sure most gamers would like that.

Finally, Lord Of The Rings: Battle For Middle-Earth can't be left out.

R'Gos Rho
    R'Gos Rho
    Prince of Persia was clean but became Assassin’s Creed

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    I played this game as a young person and I didn't enjoy it like Mortal kombat. Maybe having its remake can change my mind on what I think about Legend of Lagaia.

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I wouldn't mind seeing these two get remade, or the series rebooted.

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean:

&

Baten Kaitos Origins:

Just bumping this to say... Both of these are getting remastered. Releasing this Summer.

Sad Doctor Who GIF

Foev--bWIAA88Ih

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Remastered in terms of keeping everything the same and modernizing the graphics?

I want Ocarina of Time to be done. I loved that game as a kid. I still play it now every few years when I get the itch. I have it as a rom since my N64 stopped working back in 2014.

Totvi_Podcast

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    I know that they are releasing Spiderman 2 this year and I can’t wait to play it. I would however love for them to do two of the following :
    Costume wise, they need to put in the Todd Mc Farlaine style spider and symbiot suits. And as a hidden gamer reference or whatnot. Make a callback to the MegaDrive/ Genesis Spider-Man vs Kingpin game.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Remastered in terms of keeping everything the same and modernizing the graphics?

I want Ocarina of Time to be done. I loved that game as a kid. I still play it now every few years when I get the itch. I have it as a rom since my N64 stopped working back in 2014.
    Fester's Quest was a game that kept my children & I up for days. Lots of challenges & traps.