The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Are You Cooking Tonight?

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    😭 Fish sticks mashed potatoes and peas last night 😩one of the lamest meals I've ever cooked in my life😆 But I'm getting ready for 2 weeks+ 2 days of no school. There's going to be a lot of hamburger helper served around here. I'm planning a really nice Holiday meal though ☺️ not traditional.... Shrimp stir fry🤔 but with zucchini noodles and big cuts of squash, bell peppers, red onion some garlic.. IDK...

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm going to be lazy and get some chick fil a. They got that mint shake back that I liked last year so I kind of wanna get it. Going to get one for my mom as well and drop it off to her cause I know she loves mint ice cream and never had the shake before. I'll be making a stew tomorrow though.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm allergic to gluten.
    Is that celiacs ?🤔... My great-aunt used to try to tell me that I had celiacs but she would say silly ass 😭😩🤣😂 ... This year I got a diagnosis for 24 out of 26 environmental allergies I haven't even gotten around to food they just threw an EpiPen at me 😆 ANYWAYS I couldn't wait so I practice my shrimp plate it's short of summer squash. I use the zucchini pasta it's cool but using some other vegetables next time
    1000001274.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Is that celiacs ?🤔... My great-aunt used to try to tell me that I had celiacs but she would say silly ass 😭😩🤣😂 ... This year I got a diagnosis for 24 out of 26 environmental allergies I haven't even gotten around to food they just threw an EpiPen at me 😆 ANYWAYS I couldn't wait so I practice my shrimp plate it's short of summer squash. I use the zucchini pasta it's cool but using some other vegetables next time
    View attachment 5916
    That looks delicious!!!! BTW you have to eat gluten for two weeks to get tested for Celiacs and I don’t want to do that. I get so bloated and get really lethargic when I eat gluten. I have other issues but ima just leave it at bloated.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    View attachment 5916
    Let me know what time to show up! That looks flavorful AF. Let me know if you out here choosing. I’m 5’ 9” but I have a tall personality.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Happy Very Funny GIF by Disney Zootopia
    lol 😊 thanks.

Blackmamba

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I made homemade beef stroganoff over noodles last night. There was supposed to be additional servings. When I woke up to feed & walk my pet, I saw the pots & inside the dishwasher. 🤷🏽‍♀️😁
    No games are being played🤣🤣the family is eating ♥️🤣🤣

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I beg to differ. I think it's one of the best & healthiest you can buy. The secret is using broth & butter, not water.
    Some people like it, I don’t. I already cannot eat gluten so it makes it difficult to cook delicious food. It becomes 10x more difficult to when you begin substitute other ingredients.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ever tried brown Jasmine rice, Jay? Your dinner looks delicious, no offense, but I've had white rice that's had plastic pieces in it, please be careful.
    You’re so right GwynShivers, a lot of processed foods have a greater amount of plastic in it. Environmental activists can’t even keep up with all the violations now and our government seemingly doesn’t give a you know what.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    You’re so right GwynShivers, a lot of processed foods have a greater amount of plastic in it. Environmental activists can’t even keep up with all the violations now and our government seemingly doesn’t give a you know what.
    Most of the food they're poisoning people with here in the USA is banned everywhere else.