Movies and TV

Where TV and Film lovers go to talk about their favorite programming.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Are Your Favorite Scary Movies?

YahudahQueen96

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    black and white horror GIF
    I’m waiting on Insidious 5!

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know not a lot of people like it but I liked Pet Cemetery. I also loved the Candy Man growing up. I don't watch any horror films these days though. Not really into them anymore.
    Pet Sematary is still my favorite horror film of all time! I used to watch it over and over again back in the day. My father recorded it once off the USA network when they were airing it during Halloween in 2001, I wore that VHS tape out! I also loved Candyman too, both are classics. I have yet to see the remake of Candyman, and the remake of Pet Sematary was okay but could have been better.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Pet Sematary is still my favorite horror film of all time! I used to watch it over and over again back in the day. My father recorded it once off the USA network when they were airing it during Halloween in 2001, I wore that VHS tape out! I also loved Candyman too, both are classics. I have yet to see the remake of Candyman, and the remake of Pet Sematary was okay but could have been better.
    Yeah I have not wanted to see the remakes of either because I tend to not like them as much. Maybe some day I will but it is very unlikely. I am glad I am not alone though with Pet Sematary! Most people don't even mention it when talking about horror flix!

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The new Candyman is a sequel, not a remake. It's pretty good, too.

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    I gotta go with the likes of Halloween, The Thing, The Shining (one of my all time favorite movies), The Exorcist, 28 Days Later, and a few other classics I'm probably forgetting.

And newer horror movies like Hereditary, Get Out, Nope, The Witch, It Follows and more. And since it's Halloween, I may be watching a few horror films today. I might try and check out some newer ones this time around.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I gotta go with the likes of Halloween, The Thing, The Shining (one of my all time favorite movies), The Exorcist, 28 Days Later, and a few other classics I'm probably forgetting.

And newer horror movies like Hereditary, Get Out, Nope, The Witch, It Follows and more. And since it's Halloween, I may be watching a few horror films today. I might try and check out some newer ones this time around.
    Good one!