The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What are your thoughts on the things happening in Australia, Germany, Austria, etc.?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
These three spots among a few others have declared forced lockdowns in "camps" for people who are not vaccinated, for people who have come into contact with those who tested positive (regardless of vax status), as well as people that are causing "issues". People are coming out in different places of the world telling people they are being mistreated and almost being held to the standards of cattle. I don't know about you all, but this ish scares me. I feel like we are regressing back in history and the old ways. It ain't a pretty sight.

Some spots are getting out of control in the US, the big one being NYC. They are forcing all businesses to now screen people for vax proof as young as 5 years old. This means if you are in the city and are not fully vaccinated, you will not be able to shop, eat, or basically go anywhere outside your own home. Among the many who have not been vaccinated, one of the lowest vaxxed populations in the US is black folks. I completely understand not getting it and not wanting it given the piss poor history of the government and medical industry testing stuff on black people like guinea pigs.

Yet again, the US and the government (especially those on the left) are discriminating and harming the wellbeing of black families across the board. No one is addressing it either. I feel like this is all a very slippery slope and if people don't wake up from it, we are all screwed. I am definitely having a black pill moment right now.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These three spots among a few others have declared forced lockdowns in "camps" for people who are not vaccinated, for people who have come into contact with those who tested positive (regardless of vax status), as well as people that are causing "issues". People are coming out in different places of the world telling people they are being mistreated and almost being held to the standards of cattle. I don't know about you all, but this ish scares me. I feel like we are regressing back in history and the old ways. It ain't a pretty sight.

Some spots are getting out of control in the US, the big one being NYC. They are forcing all businesses to now screen people for vax proof as young as 5 years old. This means if you are in the city and are not fully vaccinated, you will not be able to shop, eat, or basically go anywhere outside your own home. Among the many who have not been vaccinated, one of the lowest vaxxed populations in the US is black folks. I completely understand not getting it and not wanting it given the piss poor history of the government and medical industry testing stuff on black people like guinea pigs.

Yet again, the US and the government (especially those on the left) are discriminating and harming the wellbeing of black families across the board. No one is addressing it either. I feel like this is all a very slippery slope and if people don't wake up from it, we are all screwed. I am definitely having a black pill moment right now.
    Yeah you would think in that region of Europe they would be more cautious of things like this. How quickly we forget the past.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I know for a lot of people, everything that is going on is making an even bigger push for things like crypto. The government already has their grubby fingers in it though through filing taxes. I feel like it is only a matter of time because it just becomes another tool they use against us.