The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Are Your Thoughts On The WWE/UFC Merger?

Dukect

Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My thoughts are it's going to be another great payday for old Vinnie Mac who should not be in this position. As Vince is a horrible human being but it's gonna make him a lot of money and it's going to pretty much be the beginning of the end for a lot of wrestlers and a lot of administrators in WWE.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My thoughts are it's going to be another great payday for old Vinnie Mac who should not be in this position. As Vince is a horrible human being but it's gonna make him a lot of money and it's going to pretty much be the beginning of the end for a lot of wrestlers and a lot of administrators in WWE.
    You don’t think it’s going to get better? Vince McMahon is over the hill and the product has gotten cheesy.

Dukect
    Dukect
    Vince was bad booker IMO back in 2006 and needed to go then. now it's even worse and it won't get any better

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    WWE has not been good in a long time. My baby bro still watches it and even he said it is corny as hell now. I don't think doing something like this will save them. They don't focus on good story building anymore. They probably had 5 maybe 6 decent stories in the last 10 years. They fell off after 2012 and even then, it was stinking more and more since they moved away from the attitude era.