The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Are Your Thoughts On This Tweet?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Anti-Black
    Ignorant
    Divisive

Look the aunt is a super bed wench and her dumb ass was shocked that people are racist in the USA but we don't know if young dude was around her or shared the same thoughts. Tariq is doing the same thing White media does in these situations and that's to deflect. He is taking the focus off the White man who shot him to the aunt.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    White mother in law
    Half white wife
    White publicist
    White food vendor
    White band member in mink slide
    White cameramen
    White valet
    White editors
    White women on his book covers
    He said he’d raise the flag of Europe to have sex with Brooke hogan

Yeaaaaaaa I think that makes two zaddy worshippers.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    First off, I wish the kid a speedy and full recover. I also hope the vile white supremacist Andrew Lester receives the energy he put out, if you know what I mean. Concerning the second part of the tweet, controversial yes but must be said because too many in the tether class and greater immigrant class as a whole downplay anti black racism and white supremacy. It’s unfortunate but this incident can only hopefully bring a better understanding of what FBAs have been dealing with our entire existence in this nation.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    First off, I wish the kid a speedy and full recover. I also hope the vile white supremacist Andrew Lester receives the energy he put out, if you know what I mean. Concerning the second part of the tweet, controversial yes but must be said because too many in the tether class and greater immigrant class as a whole downplay anti black racism and white supremacy. It’s unfortunate but this incident can only hopefully bring a better understanding of what FBAs have been dealing with our entire existence in this nation.
    It is not going to do anything. Immigrant coons are going to coon until white daddy calls their number.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I saw Tariq go into this more in depth on his broadcast.
    I hope and pray that white man goes under the jail.
    The auntie who did a video is super bedwench. The family are white zaddy loving. That's clear.

My question is this, and maybe he has but I want to see it, but where is that white man in all this. Where is white zaddy coming out calling it racism, speaking out? He ain't said shit. That's his nephew. His own family. Shyt would carry way more weight with him out there as well.

I am also waiting to see what the Liberian community does. What are they going to say or do? Quick Google search says there 250k to 500k Liberians in America. (sidenote, how do yo not know more exact? Just count how many came in with that passport but I digress).

I am holding back as well. I ain't donating. I will once I hear it called out for what it is, a lynching. I want to hear it called out for a hate crime because he's black. If I'm not hearing that. Hold your own nuts. Your initial paperwork is dirty. Again, I was angry and incensed when I heard how it went down and that second shot was to kill the young man so there is only one narrative. Him surviving and eventually be able to say what happened should make it an open and shut case.

That's my view, others may have a different view, so be it. We all have our own standards.

PS: There is no monolith foreign black coalition. None of them f*ck with each other. Somali Americans don't eff with Nigerians, Jamaicans, whatever. I hear people talk like there is one big group. Even the ones on those hating clubhouse chats where there are various foreign blacks, be they Somali, Nigerian, Caribbean, whatever. They will say the same ish on clubhouse and agree with each other right after in their lives won't spit on each other to put a fire out. Each community only effs with that community and often within the same country there are deep divisions (Ibo, Hausa and Yoruba---Nigeria), Eritrea and Ethiopian. Ain't no Barbadan descended person even effing with a Trinidadian or Jamaican tough like that in America, somewhat but not that much at all.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My question is this, and maybe he has but I want to see it, but where is that white man in all this. Where is white zaddy coming out calling it racism, speaking out? He ain't said shit. That's his nephew. His own family. Shyt would carry way more weight with him out there as well.
    That's the problem it has jack shit to do with him. Tariq got you thinking about the bed wench and not the white man that shot him.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    I mentioned the white man a few times .

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    ...anyway, it's not just the auntie. The videos, etc are showing the whole family, all on this zaddy thing.
    We apply a litmus test to everyone else. Stevante and Stephon Clark in Sac town comes to mind. Everyone was riding for the family till the deceased was on some buck broken ish and the brother was obviously bipolar and in need of medication for mental illness.

Seems a bit hypocritical not to apply the same standards. If the mom and the family are zaddy worshipers do you still donate, etc? Every one talks about checking paperwork until you don't.

Fact: Everyone feels for the kid.
    Fact: Everyone wants to see the white man go under the jail.

What is in question is do we just automatically donate, ride, etc, or wait to see if the paper work and how they talk about the case. If they don't call out the racist part of the shooting, do you still ride for them? If the kids family is part of the zaddy worshipping (and the circumstantial evidence is yes so far), do you still support monetarily, etc?

I kinda get the idea if Jason Black or Dr. Boyce said the same thing, it wouldn't get as much pushback. Just sayin'.

Things sometimes seem to be who said it instead of the overall sentiment. But that's me and maybe I'm reading the energy at times wrong, who knows. I could go on a long diatribe about Tariq's history but its a waste of time no matter if a point is made.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    ...anyway, it's not just the auntie. The videos, etc are showing the whole family, all on this zaddy thing.
    We apply a litmus test to everyone else. Stevante and Stephon Clark in Sac town comes to mind. Everyone was riding for the family till the deceased was on some buck broken ish and the brother was obviously bipolar and in need of medication for mental illness.

Seems a bit hypocritical not to apply the same standards. If the mom and the family are zaddy worshipers do you still donate, etc? Every one talks about checking paperwork until you don't.

What is in question is do we just automatically donate, ride, etc, or wait to see if the paper work and how they talk about the case. If they don't call out the racist part of the shooting, do you still ride for them? If the kids family is part of the zaddy worshipping (and the circumstantial evidence is yes so far), do you still support monetarily, etc?

I kinda get the idea if Jason Black or Dr. Boyce said the same thing, it wouldn't get as much pushback. Just sayin'.

Things sometimes seem to be who said it instead of the overall sentiment. But that's me and maybe I'm reading the energy at times wrong, who knows. I could go on a long diatribe about Tariq's history but its a waste of time no matter if a point is made.
    Using the attempted murder of a young Black boy to make a point about naive Black immigrants is unacceptable. If the family seems to be White worshippers it is probably best to remain quiet and let them work it out on their own. Because at the end of the day the White Supremacist that shot him sees no difference between the young man he shot and your hypothetical kid or mine.

He saw a Black kid and shot which is a problem much greater than a bed wench. Also to your point about Jason Black and Boyce they both get flack all the time. If you go on Dr. Boyce's Twitter he gets called out for his anti-Black sentiments on a daily basis. You're trying to make this about personality and not good moral character.

It could be the Dalai Lama and Mother Theresa saying it together and I would still feel the same way.

JerriBun
    JerriBun
    Red Velvet Can't count them in the same boat as other Black men if they can't gives us their own thoughts without mentioning Tariq or someone similar in almost every comment. Pure divide and conquer at this point. While black folks are arguing over whether the family worships white people, actual white people are calling the young man an idiot and other words because the news reports are using conflicting language for what happened. No chains ma'am, we must build with Black men who can at least think for themselves and see the bigger picture here.
    Red Velvet
    Red Velvet
    JerriBun fair point. I shouldn't generalize all of our men.
    Red Velvet
    Red Velvet
    HailCzr85 yes the White Supremacist is not getting the focus because the victim's aunt likes White men. IDK but it looks like they have more of a problem with a Black immigrant who likes White people than a White supremacist shooting at them. Sad sight to see.

IZREAL

Registered
    zBucks

Toronto Raptors Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The kid was in band. How the f is someone going to think this kind of kid would hurt a fly? Something ain't adding up about this story but we all know KKKansas has problems that have gone unchecked for a long long time.

RCNAL
    RCNAL
    White people are on alert for easy, soft targets when the opportunity presents itself. Simple as that. Thinking its the KKK is too simple. Random ass white men are out there looking for a random black person they can kill and knowing the legal system and how society is think they can get away with it. The 2nd shot was to make sure there was only one narrative. We have to stop thinking of this as some unique, unfortunate act. There are ton of them out there looking for an opportunity and too many of us make it all too easy for them.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If the family seems to be White worshippers it is probably best to remain quiet and let them work it out on their own. Because at the end of the day the White Supremacist that shot him sees no difference between the young man he shot and your hypothetical kid or mine.
    No it’s not. It should be addressed as too often immigrants downplay anti black racism too much to the point they drink their own Kool aid and have their children growing up in areas we wouldn’t touch or comfortable around white supremacist. There’s an unfortunate but strong lesson to be learned here.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    No it’s not. It should be addressed as too often immigrants downplay anti black racism too much to the point they drink their own Kool aid and have their children growing up in areas we wouldn’t touch or comfortable around white supremacist. There’s an unfortunate but strong lesson to be learned here.
    You’re doing the same thing I said of RCNAL. You’re making it about Black immigrants and not about the White man who shot the young Black child.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    The rhetoric is leading to responses such as:

Nothing about this is unifying, building a code, or etc. It is inflammatory and the same divide and conquer that caused us to fall in Europe (Moors) and in our homeland (Africa). The movement is a regression and will end up being marked as a hate group if it continues at this pace. People can state all the most well-meaning intentions but the tweets such as above are becoming much more frequent and are not being checked.

H
    HailCzr85
    Family it's already being marked as a hate group, sadly. Once again, our people have gotten played. The folks who are "smarter than a 5th grader" are seeing through the BS and the ones remaining didn't have a father/father-figure until they discovered Tariq and other internet personalities so their ability to discern bullshit from real shit is under-developed.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    FBA isn't a hate group it's a lineage. Keep the "Hate Group" label for the groups who have actually lynched, burned, and eaten their victims. Because I'm Black First I have empathy for the Young Man and his Family but I'm not going to put my energy out for anyone who doesn't have the energy to put out there for themselves no matter what part of "Black" you claim. Some of you hate TN for whatever reason and that's fine but the same thing you're accusing him of focusing on you're also focusing on when it comes to him. From the jump I said the white devil needs to be held accountable it looks like that's happening people are protesting outside of his home he's looking at 15 years IF found guilty now let's see if he gets convicted that should be the focus along with making sure the young man gets better and back to himself. Tariq's tweet was dumb and had nothing to do with what happened to the young man even when it was pointed out that the family had a coon spirit lurking it didn't matter to me my focus was still on the white devil.....as it should've been. The question should be where is your own focus? We should be letting our young people know that it's not sweet out here we do live behind enemy lines and should always be aware that in Amerikkka it could turn at any moment being ignorant to your surroundings could mean injury or death at a moments notice. This is fact and reality. ✊🏿💯

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    FBA isn't a hate group it's a lineage. Keep the "Hate Group" label for the groups who have actually lynched, burned, and eaten their victims. Because I'm Black First I have empathy for the Young Man and his Family but I'm not going to put my energy out for anyone who doesn't have the energy to put out there for themselves no matter what part of "Black" you claim. Some of you hate TN for whatever reason and that's fine but the same thing you're accusing him of focusing on you're also focusing on when it comes to him. From the jump I said the white devil needs to be held accountable it looks like that's happening people are protesting outside of his home he's looking at 15 years IF found guilty now let's see if he gets convicted that should be the focus along with making sure the young man gets better and back to himself. Tariq's tweet was dumb and had nothing to do with what happened to the young man even when it was pointed out that the family had a coon spirit lurking it didn't matter to me my focus was still on the white devil.....as it should've been. The question should be where is your own focus? We should be letting our young people know that it's not sweet out here we do live behind enemy lines and should always be aware that in Amerikkka it could turn at any moment being ignorant to your surroundings could mean injury or death at a moments notice. This is fact and reality. ✊🏿💯
    If you’re focused on the shooter why are you offended that we are calling out the divisive and irresponsible tweet?

How will we ever have a code if certain people are exempt from it? He turned a white supremacist attempted murder of someone that looks like all of us into a tribal beef.

I’m not going to remain silent when that level of foolishness is transpiring.

ZxBro
    ZxBro
    I'm offended by you or anyone else calling FBA a "Hate Group " the rest of it I spoke on including the person who made the tweet if you get out of your emotions you would have comprehended what I wrote.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    FBA isn't a hate group it's a lineage. Keep the "Hate Group" label for the groups who have actually lynched, burned, and eaten their victims. Because I'm Black First I have empathy for the Young Man and his Family but I'm not going to put my energy out for anyone who doesn't have the energy to put out there for themselves no matter what part of "Black" you claim.

what are FBA views on Liberians? Aren't they literally "FBA"? Are they part of the reparations plan? I'm just asking.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    what are FBA views on Liberians? Aren't they literally "FBA"? Are they part of the reparations plan? I'm just asking.
    Depends on which country colonized them if the lines were drawn by the US then of course they are owed if by no one else Goodyear should be at least profit sharing with that country......if you're here to undermine what FBA are striving for then you're working against us and that off code behavior won't stand.

D

Deleted member 1946

Depends on which country colonized them if the lines were drawn by the US then of course they are owed if by no one else Goodyear should be at least profit sharing with that country......if you're here to undermine what FBA are striving for then you're working against us and that off code behavior won't stand.
    There are many folks who don't know what on code and off code behavior is.

D

Deleted member 1946

I agree it is a lineage. I wish this had not happened at all.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    There are many folks who don't know what on code and off code behavior is.
    Well I don’t think that’s true. People know what being on code is because they are are on code with the boss at work or on code with the democrats or on code with the preacher.

The problem is that people present being on code with a YouTuber as being on code with Black Empowerment. Which is why they can’t understand why Black people could be outrage at the tweet in the OP.

People that are on code with Black Empowerment see the situation as a Black person being killed and want the situation to be handled.

People that are on code with YouTubers see this according to how the YouTuber sees it. Those that follow the YouTube but don’t agree usually exhibit some form of cognitive dissonance and try to pawn it off as if everyone else is stupid.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No. Liberians are Continental Africans. The former enslaved Blacks who returned to what is now known as Liberia married and had children with Continental Africans when they returned to the motherland. Liberia wasn't an empty parcel of land; there were already people there, and they absorbed the returning Black people.
    Btw, I'm not just talking out of my butt. I dated a Liberian woman who was born and bred in Maryland. Neither her nor her family consider themselves anything except African.

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Liberia was a failed American colony inhabited by former black American slaves... FBA.

But Tariq seems to think they're not owned reparations.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No. Liberians are Continental Africans. The former enslaved Blacks who returned to what is now known as Liberia married and had children with Continental Africans when they returned to the motherland. Liberia wasn't an empty parcel of land; there were already people there, and they absorbed the returning Black people.
    Btw, I'm not just talking out of my butt. I dated a Liberian woman who was born and bred in Maryland. Neither her nor her family consider themselves anything except African.
    There was also huge clashes that went on in Liberia because of this. The Black Americans that went there were basically a boule and the Native Africans got sick of it and overthrew the Liberian government.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am well past this double standard BS. Why TF is that house still standing??? I gives no flying figs of a PHUCK that pink parasite in over 80, he and his home need to be dealt with.
    We gotta stop running to their GD system and hold courts in the streets.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I want this white man to die in jail or death penalty just as much if he had shot John Henrik Clarke. Same feelings. I want the victim to recover as much as if he was a relative.

You can hope for the above and still wait to ride 100 if the family's paperwork is suspect.

I'd be damned if I donate another dollar to a GoFundMe and later on it's a Bothan Jean, Stephon Clarke, type thing. The cops are saying it's racial. I wanna hear auntie bedwench and zaddy call it out. If it's going to be the I pray for him or it's not about race I'm good and it's thoughts and prayers from where I am. I don't want white ass kissers playing on black community feelings for financial and social pressure support to get justice then do the forgive, forgive thing.

Yall can. Do you. I am not going to guilt tripped into it and will sleep well at night in the process. The code is raw at times. If you are going to solicit me for help for an obvious racially motivated attempted murder, then d@mn it call it that. No filter. Given the white zaddy worship I need to hear it. If it was any one of y'all no question, donate, march, whatever. Paperwork is good already.

Too many times we have all seen pleas to the community at large then coming out with forgiveness. Crump on the scene is also highly suspect.

This isn't about Tariq. This is about a message to the uncoded that when your wake up card gets pulled, hold your own bra or nuts. And I can do that and STILL want the white man to die in jail and victim to recover. No one who is critical of the bedwench will be watching the trial if there is one hoping he gets off because the family are sellouts.

Again, applying the consequences of being off code then coming for help can be raw but it must be done.

If they do the forgive thing or it's not about racism thing it puts ALL of us in danger tangentially because it signals to the next white person that they can get away with it.

So, auntie bedwench, white zaddy, RCNAL needs to hear this called out to motivate past genuine thoughts and prayers to money and marching.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You’re doing the same thing I said of RCNAL. You’re making it about Black immigrants and not about the White man who shot the young Black child.
    The white man is a vile racist who deserves death. Why can’t we focus on both the racist and the African community who seemingly refuses to denounce white supremacy?

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The white man is a vile racist who deserves death. Why can’t we focus on both the racist and the African community who seemingly refuses to denounce white supremacy?
    Why focus on both? They’re not both an equal threat. Some people just have to be written off and that goes for a lot of immigrant groups. We will never be able to get them on code if we cannot provide them with anything.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Why focus on both? They’re not both an equal threat. Some people just have to be written off and that goes for a lot of immigrant groups. We will never be able to get them on code if we cannot provide them with anything.
    One helps enable the other. When you have an entire class of people that works to undermine us and minimize anti black racism to “the past“ and that we should just get over it, that’s an out for white supremacy who already bundles us together as “black”.

Now what should we provide them? They sold us, I never see Africa doing anything for the descendants of those they sold; even the fallacy of pan africanism has more of our ancestors fighting and dying for a continent that shows ill contempt for our struggles, one such rider is exiled in Cuba for a shithole country that has done nothing in return for her.

Going back to my previous statement, when they start drinking their own Kool aid and raising their children to not recognize white supremacy, horrendous events like this happen. Tariq and Prof Black Truth are just pointing that out. They were provided a harsh yet teachable lesson, I still don’t see African communities denouncing anti black racism in droves.

But thankfully the boy will live unlike the millions of my ancestors that were subjected to the same cruelty.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I want this white man to die in jail or death penalty just as much if he had shot John Henrik Clarke. Same feelings. I want the victim to recover as much as if he was a relative.

You can hope for the above and still wait to ride 100 if the family's paperwork is suspect.

I'd be damned if I donate another dollar to a GoFundMe and later on it's a Bothan Jean, Stephon Clarke, type thing. The cops are saying it's racial. I wanna hear auntie bedwench and zaddy call it out. If it's going to be the I pray for him or it's not about race I'm good and it's thoughts and prayers from where I am. I don't want white ass kissers playing on black community feelings for financial and social pressure support to get justice then do the forgive, forgive thing.

Yall can. Do you. I am not going to guilt tripped into it and will sleep well at night in the process. The code is raw at times. If you are going to solicit me for help for an obvious racially motivated attempted murder, then d@mn it call it that. No filter. Given the white zaddy worship I need to hear it. If it was any one of y'all no question, donate, march, whatever. Paperwork is good already.

Too many times we have all seen pleas to the community at large then coming out with forgiveness. Crump on the scene is also highly suspect.

This isn't about Tariq. This is about a message to the uncoded that when your wake up card gets pulled, hold your own bra or nuts. And I can do that and STILL want the white man to die in jail and victim to recover. No one who is critical of the bedwench will be watching the trial if there is one hoping he gets off because the family are sellouts.

Again, applying the consequences of being off code then coming for help can be raw but it must be done.

If they do the forgive thing or it's not about racism thing it puts ALL of us in danger tangentially because it signals to the next white person that they can get away with it.

So, auntie bedwench, white zaddy, RCNAL needs to hear this called out to motivate past genuine thoughts and prayers to money and marching.
    I don’t see anyone asking people to support the zaddy worshipping family. A point you touched on which was good is consequence and in situations like this there are two consequences that should be levied:

1. To the person who attacked a Black boy
    2. To the family who capes for WS

Party number 1 requires a direct consequence and direct focus. Party number 2 can be issued a consequence through lack of support the “HYON Doctrine”

The issue with the initial tweet is that it made Party 2 the enemy and the focus of the incident without mentioning Party 1 at all.

We can be graceful and say that it wasn’t the intent but it was the result and the comments show it to be true.

I’m all for off code holding their own but the off code behavior is a side effect of Black America not having anything to provide anyone to demand their allegiance.

It is our job to build that…

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    One helps enable the other. When you have an entire class of people that works to undermine us and minimize anti black racism to “the past“ and that we should just get over it, that’s an out for white supremacy who already bundles us together as “black”.

Now what should we provide them? They sold us, I never see Africa doing anything for the descendants of those they sold; even the fallacy of pan africanism has more of our ancestors fighting and dying for a continent that shows ill contempt for our struggles, one such rider is exiled in Cuba for a shithole country that has done nothing in return for her.

Going back to my previous statement, when they start drinking their own Kool aid and raising their children to not recognize white supremacy, horrendous events like this happen. Tariq and Prof Black Truth are just pointing that out. They were provided a harsh yet teachable lesson, I still don’t see African communities denouncing anti black racism in droves.

But thankfully the boy will live unlike the millions of my ancestors that were subjected to the same cruelty.
    I agree with your first paragraph, good point.

I don’t agree with your second point because Africa is still colonized so you can’t expect them to do anything for us when they can’t even do something for themselves.

The last two paragraphs are fantasy….immigrants will never teach their kids to bite the hand that feeds them. White Supremacy gave them a better life so why would they give that up to struggle with us? We have to understand the pathology and write these Niggas off.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The last two paragraphs are fantasy….immigrants will never teach their kids to bite the hand that feeds them. White Supremacy gave them a better life so why would they give that up to struggle with us? We have to understand the pathology and write these Niggas off.
    Generalization. I'd agree with some or most depending on the area. Heck, you got people of immigrant background on here with the same beliefs as you with regards to white supremacy.

The problem is the ones who are down and riding and all that aren't out there like that. Like a lot of things is the effed up ones counter to fighting white supremacy who get all the attention.

Once in a while someone like Nipsey Hussle. Half Eritrean. Did more for the community than most people and we hear about it all over. There are others out there like him on a local level. I've seen it and done it (boys club mentoring, etc).

Bottom line it comes down to on code vs off code. Nipsey Hussle and TBA on one side, Larry Elder and Candace Owens on the other side, both have both FBA and non FBAs. Fact is though, non FBA are over-represented on the off code side, that's a fair and factual observation.