The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

WHAT DO YOU LIKE MOST ABOUT YOUR WIFE/GIRLFRIEND or HUSBAND/ BOYFRIEND?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    For me, it's how she treats me. How she cheerleads for me, how she supports me, how she stimulates me mentally, how she is my ride or die. There's a lot of things and it makes for something really special.

What makes them special physically or emotionally?

For me it was how soft and smooth her skin feels. We're not just lovers but friends. We enjoy each other's company and enjoy talking and hanging out.

That's beautiful and important. If you're friends it makes it so much easier to get through the rocky points. If all that binds you is physicality you're basically on a count down. Whip Appeal was a great song but that way of communicating he was talking about aint strong enough to hold a relationship together.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    For me, it's how she treats me. How she cheerleads for me, how she supports me, how she stimulates me mentally, how she is my ride or die. There's a lot of things and it makes for something really special.

That's beautiful and important. If you're friends it makes it so much easier to get through the rocky points. If all that binds you is physicality you're basically on a count down. Whip Appeal was a great song but that way of communicating he was talking about aint strong enough to hold a relationship together.
    Yeah exactly. We've been through some rough patches. Life is full of uncertainty and having a person who has your back through it all is vital.

Sometimes I don't even need her to say anything back just having her listen to me is enough to help me with what decision I need to make.

ProMoatBlack

Master Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

For me it was how soft and smooth her skin feels. We're not just lovers but friends. We enjoy each other's company and enjoy talking and hanging out.
    Same here. My girl was my best friend before she became my wife. What I love most is that she allows me the full range of human emotion yet she is still as submissive physically and emotionally. My wife has been here for all the ups and downs this system throws at a black man yet she is still my rest.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When I am in a relationship, it is all about respect, loyalty, and trust. Romance is fun and all but I want a man I know I can rely on. It is not worth being with someone you can't trust or don't know if they will have your back or not.
    Trust and loyalty is very important.
    As a man I need to know that the woman I'm with is going to stand by my side of everything falls apart.

One of the worst things I ever saw was a man work hard and did everything he could for his family. One day he got into a car accident and ended up suffering a traumatic brain injury. He was in a coma and nearly died. The doctors had even said to give up on him and wanted to pull the plug.

His girlfriend was thinking about pulling the plug but because they weren't married his father stepped in and didn't allow it. Somehow despite all odds this guy pulled through and survived.

Because of his traumatic brain injury the girlfriend left him for another guy in his moment of need when he needed her most she wasn't there for him.

Maxwell

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    When I am in a relationship, it is all about respect, loyalty, and trust. Romance is fun and all but I want a man I know I can rely on. It is not worth being with someone you can't trust or don't know if they will have your back or not.
    As far as I'm concerned, romance is fleeting and it will get to the point where it doesn't mean much to you again but you see loyalty, it covers everything including respect and trust in relationships. Once it's there, the room for flaw would be very slim.

Travis

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA

I love her for her courage and determination, her relentless search for knowledge, the way she considers others to be as important as herself, never letting anyone get in the way of what she really wants - this is a quality I admire most about her. Plus she has completely won my trust. I trust her more than my immediate relatives!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am not much of a boyfriend type, I don't have time to keep any woman company at the moment. But when I am close to one in the future, the voice will be pleasing for me, including her demeanor.
    That's funny.
    I've always not liked my wife's phone voice. For whatever reason she just doesn't have a very attractive voice over the phone. It's like it doesn't match her.

She sounds perfectly fine in person. Just over the phone she sounds raspy!

Which is weird because we met on a phone chat line.

SINCEREM

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's funny.
    I've always not liked my wife's phone voice. For whatever reason she just doesn't have a very attractive voice over the phone. It's like it doesn't match her.

She sounds perfectly fine in person. Just over the phone she sounds raspy!

Which is weird because we met on a phone chat line.
    Very funny man, that's one of the epic things I found around women, voice matters, I mean good voice. I am moved by the move they show to me at the initial time, most of them are mirage.