The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What do you spend on your SO for Christmas?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I am only in the beginning stages of a relationship so I am not sure if I will get him something or not.

I will say in past relationships that were fully established, I would spend $100. I think that is a nice number that can get a good gift or two. I don't like to go overboard. I feel like if you are going to spend more on your significant other it should be for their birthday or your anniversary.

How much do you typically spend? Do you think men should spend more than women? Let's discuss this.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Honestly, I don't think about price. I just ask what she wants (my wife) and if I can afford it I get it. She isn't really materialistic so that's a plus for me.

New dude? Why not, get him something.. Maybe cologne, shirt, tie... Something simple. Even a gift card for your limit. Amazon, best buy.

MrC_155

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am only in the beginning stages of a relationship so I am not sure if I will get him something or not.

I will say in past relationships that were fully established, I would spend $100. I think that is a nice number that can get a good gift or two. I don't like to go overboard. I feel like if you are going to spend more on your significant other it should be for their birthday or your anniversary.

How much do you typically spend? Do you think men should spend more than women? Let's discuss this.
    I ask my wife what she wanted. She said a 16 in 14K gold chain with a diamond. I found it on police auction.com for 800.00 my bid won…And I got a 18 in 14K gold chain with a half of cart diamond

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I usually ask what they want and then get that. Depends. I’ve bought stuff for as little as 50 bucks up to new cars, so it depends. I’m no longer married but I usually both ex’s gifts of their choice and spend 100 to 200 dollars. But as I mentioned somewhere else, I don’t wait until Christmas I give throughout the year…

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    New dude? Why not, get him something.. Maybe cologne, shirt, tie... Something simple. Even a gift card for your limit. Amazon, best buy.
    Yeah, that is what my friend said. I just don't want to put him off or anything but then if he gets me something, I would feel bad I didn't get him anything. lol

What is a good cologne that comes in a smaller bottle? I might just do that.