The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Do You Think About The Dead Internet Theory?

Kanu

Senior Sixer
Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America

"Large proportions of the supposedly human-produced content on the internet are actually generated by artificial intelligence networks in conjunction with paid secret media influencers in order to manufacture consumers for an increasing range of newly-normalised cultural products."​

I wouldn't be surprised tbh. I mean, some posters on this forum seems like they are robots always parroting the same subjects every day.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

"Large proportions of the supposedly human-produced content on the internet are actually generated by artificial intelligence networks in conjunction with paid secret media influencers in order to manufacture consumers for an increasing range of newly-normalised cultural products."​

I wouldn't be surprised tbh. I mean, some posters on this forum seems like they are robots always parroting the same subjects every day.
    It's called programming and counter programming it happens from the time you're born.......also known as propaganda.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The technology to embed AI chat bots is now is generally available so it’s been around a long time privately. I don’t believe it’s true I know it is 100%

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    If I’m trying to program you to follow Malcolm X someone is coming around to try to get you to follow Larry Elder.
    I'm discussing the topic about the internet being full of bots and this guy brings up malcolm x, things are really weird out here...

H
    HailCzr85
    He was providing an analogy to answer your question, but because your understanding of American culture isn't worth much it went over your head entirely as you aren't keen enough to pick up on the correlation.

Kanu

Senior Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    I'm discussing the topic about the internet being full of bots and this guy brings up malcolm x, things are really weird out here...
    What are you talking about? I did understand, the point is the analogy doesn't make sense, not everything is about race in human life. Do you think AI cares about your race? All it cares about is control.
    But he did mention propaganda so, perhaps i might be wrong.

Last edited:
    D

Deleted member 1946

What are you talking about? I did understand, the point is the analogy doesn't make sense, not everything is about race in human life. Do you think AI cares about your race? All it cares about is control.
    But he did mention propaganda so, perhaps i might be wrong.
    The powers that be only care about control. I know they use race as one of a plethora of boogeymen to keep people divided.