The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Do You Think?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

The side with no guns and wealth is basically Tulsa, OK if we keeping it a buck a multitude of other Black towns that were razed. In your scenario the side with the guns and racism will overthrow the government with no guns and turn them into one land. We will never have Black Self-Sufficiency without the capability to wage war.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The side with no guns and wealth is basically Tulsa, OK if we keeping it a buck a multitude of other Black towns that were razed. In your scenario the side with the guns and racism will overthrow the government with no guns and turn them into one land. We will never have Black Self-Sufficiency without the capability to wage war.
    Agree, I assumed everyone would already know that each has a military..

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    So the no guns part would be for the average citizen?
    In my mind, Yes! Especially the white boys. white gun owners will be audited for firearms.. No more school/mass shootings in North USA. The military will be there to protect the citizenry from hostile neighboring States and other Countries.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In my mind, Yes! Especially the white boys. white gun owners will be audited for firearms.. No more school/mass shootings in North USA. The military will be there to protect the citizenry from hostile neighboring States and other Countries.
    If you have an unarmed citizenry it makes it easy for a dictator to oppress the population.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    ...and that is the reason for the two USA Presidents. One side of the country will be represented by an anti-dictator, a person against predatory leadership.
    They cannot rule forever though. Germany was a Republic one day and with the signing of the emergency decree act a dictatorship. So what I’m saying is the side with no guns is at the mercy of leadership.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They cannot rule forever though. Germany was a Republic one day and with the signing of the emergency decree act a dictatorship. So what I’m saying is the side with no guns is at the mercy of leadership.
    ...but we are not Germany. We are Black Americans with a completely different culture.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am envisioning a country led by reasonable people that believe in equality and treating people kindly, a country that doesn't use religion to oppress others but an opportunity for spirituality that uplifts humanity.
    The point of the post is this, one must choose which side they rather live on!.... No, if and's or buts! Pick a side and live there! If one wants WS, then choose South USA, If you want the opportunity for States without Mass murder and political terrorism, where Black people are wealthy with everything they need then choose North USA. Those are your only options in my post. Environments are possible when folks are in agreement. Look at the United States now, we have red and blue States. I'm really saying divide the country up, make it two different countries...then let the people choose which side they want to live on. Dissolve the United States of America Corp., and create two countries. Pick a side that most defines who you are, then live right so your country stays safe and peaceful. I predict the South will end up killing themselves...because they won't have anyone to be racist towards... just saying,,, just dreaming.
    Posing See Ya GIF by H.E.R.

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I am envisioning a country led by reasonable people that believe in equality and treating people kindly, a country that doesn't use religion to oppress others but an opportunity for spirituality that uplifts humanity.
    The point of the post is this, one must choose which side they rather live on!.... No, if and's or buts! Pick a side and live there! If one wants WS, then choose South USA, If you want the opportunity for States without Mass murder and political terrorism, where Black people are wealthy with everything they need then choose North USA. Those are your only options in my post. Environments are possible when folks are in agreement. Look at the United States now, we have red and blue States. I'm really saying divide the country up, make it two different countries...then let the people choose which side they want to live on. Dissolve the United States of America Corp., and create two countries. Pick a side that most defines who you are, then live right so your country stays safe and peaceful. I predict the South will end up killing themselves...because they won't have anyone to be racist towards... just saying,,, just dreaming.
    To be honest I personally think the Black side should be in the south, because it historically makes total sense, and that is basically the heartland of Africa-American culture, and also that the majority of Black Americans that are born in the United states are born within the south, and another reason is the climate down there is hot, and melanin pears well with higher heated climates. I think the WS side should be the north (because believe it or not, most WS orginizations aren't situated in the south anymore, but within the North.). The south has the most potential to have a bigger central Black populous than the northern states, because in the north we're more spreaded out and far between, it's hard to build something when you're so far spread out.

E

educatedman23

And people can get mad all they want to but I'm sick of our people suggesting that a higher power is gonna take action against these wicked folks. Anything and everything other than us taking continuous and strategic actions. Money is not enough. We need strategic thinking and actions consistently so we adjust based on how things are going. We are always thinking something outside of ourselves will intervene. A portion of our people do not believe that we even need to have guns because they have most of them. Sad. We really will get overrun then without weapons.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    And people can get mad all they want to but I'm sick of our people suggesting that a higher power is gonna take action against these wicked folks. Anything and everything other than us taking continuous and strategic actions. Money is not enough. We need strategic thinking and actions consistently so we adjust based on how things are going. We are always thinking something outside of ourselves will intervene. A portion of our people do not believe that we even need to have guns because they have most of them. Sad. We really will get overrun then without weapons.
    Yes cats talking about Ausar going to come from the heavens and bring us to the promised land. Or that the ancestors going to see us to the end because justice prevails in the end. It’s all cowardly nonsense. The only thing that can save us is the two hands in front of us and the brain controlling them. Anything else is surrender by another name.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think this shows a few things.
    1. The vote blue no matter who crowd thinks their problems can be solved by voting and government.
    2. It shows that the vote blue no matter who crowd is naive.
    3. It shows that the vote blue no matter who crowd is not well versed on world history.
    4. It shows that the vote blue no matter who crowd doesn't understand politics very well.
    5. It tells me that black people are doomed because unfortunately the vote blue no matter who represents the largest segment of the black population.

Basically I'm saying that the vote blue no matter who crowd is stupid. Unfortunately that's who we have voting as our representation though!

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Splitting up the country could be a good thing, though another civil war will break loose. If that was to happen then I think both sides should be able to arm themselves to protect themselves. It wouldn't be smart to bring a knife to a gun fight, and if the country was divided the racist side will try to kill us still anyways.

Barida

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    I only wish this can be possible. If all man is rational enough to align with what they believe in, then there will be world peace. Tall dream, one we can only hope it comes to pass.

Finesse

Sixer
    zBucks
    I don't see it working. I just see it resulting in more arguing and fighting. And I think it will just further divide us if anything. On top of that, one side having all the guns, will probably result in one side taking over the other side.

It's especially worse if you split the US in half and tell everyone to pick sides. There's more than two sides out there. It would never work. And if people are expected to move to their side, that means people might have to move away? That's how it sounds to me.