The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Do you Want To Be Remembered For?

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I want to remembered for giving my life to protecting my family and the Black race as a whole.
I wholeheartedly agree. Family is wealth. And if our families are strong so will our people as a whole be. Ao many companies are family entitities that grew to take care of the surrounding community. There are many lessons to be learned from that reality.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I wholeheartedly agree. Family is wealth. And if our families are strong so will our people as a whole be. Ao many companies are family entitities that grew to take care of the surrounding community. There are many lessons to be learned from that reality.
Oklahoma, 1921 & Philadelphia, 1985. I seriously & wholeheartedly want to rebuild our Black communities the way it was when I was growing up. Take back what's rightfully ours & bring Black Wall Street back, stopping all this gentrification of WS.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Oklahoma, 1921 & Philadelphia, 1985. I seriously & wholeheartedly want to rebuild our Black communities the way it was when I was growing up. Take back what's rightfully ours & bring Black Wall Street back, stopping all this gentrification of WS.
This is what we should all support andm I've toward. There ain't no reforming demons or hoping they treat us with human dignity. I've beemn on my land a year and 4 months. In that time I went from an RV to a two bedroom 2 bathroom house. I have been able to build up my resources at a faster pace than I ever could paying them folks rent. Point is we have to act on our power to activate it. We can truly buld something for ourselves. We just have to be willing to endure the set up until we are comfortably set apart.