The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What do you wear on a first date?

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
As I mentioned in another thread, I will be going on a date this upcoming weekend (on the 10th). I got the day off from work and I plan to go shopping earlier in the day to find something nice to wear. It has been a while since I actually formally went on a date. I am looking forward to it! I am just not sure what to wear.

What do you typically wear on a first date?

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
As I mentioned in another thread, I will be going on a date this upcoming weekend (on the 10th). I got the day off from work and I plan to go shopping earlier in the day to find something nice to wear. It has been a while since I actually formally went on a date. I am looking forward to it! I am just not sure what to wear.

It depends on where you both are going. I like to be casual on a first date. Nice restaurant but not too high end. I want to be able to talk to her and see where she's coming from.

Get your toes done because he will be looking.

laughingblackguy

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Well I’m of no help as a man but it is dependent on where we are going. If I’m doing a picnic date then I wear shorts and a polo, a nice restaurant…jeans, button up shirt, blazer…just all depends on the activity.

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My style is basically casual, modern, comfy. I like a good pair of soft jeans with looser, oversized sweaters (right now anyway since it is cold out), with some boots. I usually do mid-calf or knee-high.

I don't think we are going anywhere too fancy. I am not sure if I should dress up my normal wear a bit or go for an actual dress. I can get a nice new sweater and some items to go with it or I can even do a dress with leggings.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My style is basically casual, modern, comfy. I like a good pair of soft jeans with looser, oversized sweaters (right now anyway since it is cold out), with some boots. I usually do mid-calf or knee-high.

I don't think we are going anywhere too fancy. I am not sure if I should dress up my normal wear a bit or go for an actual dress. I can get a nice new sweater and some items to go with it or I can even do a dress with leggings.
    You ready for tomorrow?

Lose the boots and wear sexy strappy sandals

shaqoneal

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    @sourgrapes

If it gets late and he invites you in for a drink and if you see his bed and it looks like this, you already know what time it is
    usher laugh

View attachment 1049
    Man if I saw the dude with this bed, I would probably laugh so hard, I'd piss myself and then start running in case the dude has a urine fetish! LOL

I am going out shopping shortly. A friend is going with me. Just waiting for her to finish up at work. I think I will go with a dress. It is a bit cold but I can pair it with leggings if need be.

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Man if I saw the dude with this bed, I would probably laugh so hard, I'd piss myself and then start running in case the dude has a urine fetish! LOL

I am going out shopping shortly. A friend is going with me. Just waiting for her to finish up at work. I think I will go with a dress. It is a bit cold but I can pair it with leggings if need be.
    Right on!
    Have fun and be safe!

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    sourgrapes
    Nah, nah, young lady, you have to come back and share😂👌

What did you eat? Did he let you order first? Did you learn something good about him? If he made you laugh, did you embarrass yourself and fart? Is he good at giving foot massages? Did he have a foot bed?

😂

sourgrapes

Royal Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    sourgrapes
    Nah, nah, young lady, you have to come back and share😂👌

What did you eat? Did he let you order first? Did you learn something good about him? If he made you laugh, did you embarrass yourself and fart? Is he good at giving foot massages? Did he have a foot bed?

😂
    LOL you and your foot obsessions.

We went to a small local Italian spot. It was really good food. He did let me order first. I got some chicken alfredo pasta dish. Was really good. He told a few really corny jokes but I did laugh. And yes... I am embarrassed myself by tripping over a step when we were leaving. I got new shoes and did not break them in like I normally do. lol

We ended the night by saying goodnight. Both agreeing to take things slow. I want to get to know him more before we take things to the next level. I just hope to God there is not foot bed. lol

TheHarmattan

*nix Master
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    LOL you and your foot obsessions.

We went to a small local Italian spot. It was really good food. He did let me order first. I got some chicken alfredo pasta dish. Was really good. He told a few really corny jokes but I did laugh. And yes... I am embarrassed myself by tripping over a step when we were leaving. I got new shoes and did not break them in like I normally do. lol

We ended the night by saying goodnight. Both agreeing to take things slow. I want to get to know him more before we take things to the next level. I just hope to God there is not foot bed. lol
    Well, played, sis, well played. Do it again!
    I'd bet there is a foot bed in your future.
    😂

Congrats on meeting Mr. (Potentially) Right.

It's very painful for me to watch another man talk about female feet. It's torture like nails on a chalkboard. Believe it or not.

View: https://youtu.be/aD3ueqfJwd8?t=385

Last edited: