The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Healthy Choice Did You Make Today?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Let's hold each other accountable for our actions when it comes to health. Let's make sure we are doing right by our bodies with what we do, eat, and think. What was a healthy choice you made today that did your body, mind, or spirit good?

I am focusing on drinking more water today.

CLTZCH

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Since last Monday 12/4, I only eat during a 6 hour window. This means I only consume healthy foods and water or fresh juices between the hours of 1PM and 7PM each day. The 18 hours are for lowering insulin levels, digestion and fat burning. So far I've been feeling pretty good. We'll see how it goes.

Vict-9297

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    Understanding that I am still a young person (between 19 and 25 years old) so I should have some fun in my early years while still being codified for the sake of my sanity, this includes partying late at night in which I still keep wearing my stab-proof vest, drinking very little alcohol despite my high tolerance to it so I can be fully aware of my surroundings and pick up any danger signals sent to me by The Creator AKA *"God", Allah, Yahweh etc. ("Sobriety would be best under conditions of Racism/White Supremacy" - Gus. T Renegade from the C.O.W.S), try my best to get constructive information like understanding where all the exits in a club are just in case of a White Terrorist attack, asking White people constructive questions, interacting more with the Suspected Racists that I know to hopefully get constructive help from them, abiding by my code for interacting with Suspected Racists and I have just recently developed a Compensatory Counter-Racist Code for parties.

I just have to understand when this fun will stop so that I can make Replacing White Supremacy With Justice a full-time job or maybe The Creator will give me signals instead on when to stop, in which case my consumption of alcohol will have to be very limited for me to recieve these signals picked up by my brain when it comes to my consumption of alcohol over time, I also need to focus on sobriety because I'm studying to have a career in plumbing.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Since last Monday 12/4, I only eat during a 6 hour window. This means I only consume healthy foods and water or fresh juices between the hours of 1PM and 7PM each day. The 18 hours are for lowering insulin levels, digestion and fat burning. So far I've been feeling pretty good. We'll see how it goes.
    Intermittent fasting is a great way to balance the body if you can manage it. A lot of people give up before the health benefits kick in! I have done the 16/8 method before, you are doing the 18/6 which I don't think I can pull off. I know for sure I can't do the 20/4 one lol

D

Deleted member 1946

Intermittent fasting is a great way to balance the body if you can manage it. A lot of people give up before the health benefits kick in! I have done the 16/8 method before, you are doing the 18/6 which I don't think I can pull off. I know for sure I can't do the 20/4 one lol
    You are right about folks quitting before the health benefits kick in. The ones who keep going are glad they didn't quit.

D

Deleted member 1946

Understanding that I am still a young person (between 19 and 25 years old) so I should have some fun in my early years while still being codified for the sake of my sanity, this includes partying late at night in which I still keep wearing my stab-proof vest, drinking very little alcohol despite my high tolerance to it so I can be fully aware of my surroundings and pick up any danger signals sent to me by The Creator AKA *"God", Allah, Yahweh etc. ("Sobriety would be best under conditions of Racism/White Supremacy" - Gus. T Renegade from the C.O.W.S), try my best to get constructive information like understanding where all the exits in a club are just in case of a White Terrorist attack, asking White people constructive questions, interacting more with the Suspected Racists that I know to hopefully get constructive help from them, abiding by my code for interacting with Suspected Racists and I have just recently developed a Compensatory Counter-Racist Code for parties.

I just have to understand when this fun will stop so that I can make Replacing White Supremacy With Justice a full-time job or maybe The Creator will give me signals instead on when to stop, in which case my consumption of alcohol will have to be very limited for me to recieve these signals picked up by my brain when it comes to my consumption of alcohol over time, I also need to focus on sobriety because I'm studying to have a career in plumbing.
    I keep my head on a swivel. I need to look into stab proof vests.

D

Deleted member 1946

Hmmmm. I don't think I can be this strict with my diet. I would cave in.

D

Deleted member 1946

Let's hold each other accountable for our actions when it comes to health. Let's make sure we are doing right by our bodies with what we do, eat, and think. What was a healthy choice you made today that did your body, mind, or spirit good?

I am focusing on drinking more water today.
    This is a great post because it holds folks accountable.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You are right about folks quitting before the health benefits kick in. The ones who keep going are glad they didn't quit.
    It takes some time but the changes start to come in and you end up blown away by it. It spikes the human growth hormone and regenerates cells after a time period. That a lone will impact the body on so many levels.