Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Is The New Black Media?

Staff

Everywhere At All Times
Community Host
zBucks

This thread is for the general discussion of the Article What is the New Black Media?. Please add to the discussion here.

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

This thread is for the general discussion of the Article What is the New Black Media?. Please add to the discussion here.
    Personally, I would consider this social platform part of the New Black Media... I would also throw in my podcast as such...

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    A force to be reckoned with. I imagine the opposition - mainstream and old black media, are frustrated as hell because they are unable to infiltrate it with effective bootlicks as with everything else black before it. We just need to take it to the next level -our own networks, global black media with our own autonomy.
    Educate our young people to STOP taking their talent/genius to benefit the dominant group's economy for a mere salary!

20230324_223142.jpg

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    A force to be reckoned with. I imagine the opposition - mainstream and old black media, are frustrated as hell because they are unable to infiltrate it with effective bootlicks as with everything else black before it. We just need to take it to the next level -our own networks, global black media with our own autonomy.
    Educate our young people to STOP taking their talent/genius to benefit the dominant group's economy for a mere salary!

View attachment 7164
    I agree. It is only the beginning…we need to elevate and take it to the next level.

Redd*Blitz

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    The New Black Media is about awareness, educating, empowering, raw, uncensored, unrestricted, dedicated to ORGANIC truth, unapologetic, tactful, intelligent, and preparing for any and all that White supremacy forever tries at implementing, molding and pushing. NBM stays at crossing "i"s and dotting the "t"s. It's all a serious mission. No BS, ignorance, and coonin' is to ever be tolerated. This is all what the NBM, in so many facets, to me, is all about...and then some!

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Unknownsoldier posted a new comment on the Article What is the New Black Media?

Yes, this was an interesting read on black media and I am all for us having our own media, however, as they always talk about tribes in Africa each one of those above-mentioned platforms is nothing but by definition tribes themselves. Tribes, families, mafia, and clans using English just about mean the same thing. I will be willing to bet a dollar to a donut that most of the platform people mention have not read The holy tablets of Dr. Malachi York What Black person today do you know that can translate from the Emerald tablets to over 1500 pages in English today and what black person today you think is/was a smart as Dr. Ivan Van Sertima none of the people's platforms above have never even got their hands on a shovel have even left the USA they just regurgitate what they heard read are seen on T.V. now social media.

D

Deleted member 1946

The New Black Media is about awareness, educating, empowering, raw, uncensored, unrestricted, dedicated to ORGANIC truth, unapologetic, tactful, intelligent, and preparing for any and all that White supremacy forever tries at implementing, molding and pushing. NBM stays at crossing "i"s and dotting the "t"s. It's all a serious mission. No BS, ignorance, and coonin' is to ever be tolerated. This is all what the NBM, in so many facets, to me, is all about...and then some!
    well said