Blrd

Anime, Comic Books, Super Heroes, it all goes down here!

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What Manga You Reading?

D

Deleted member 1475

My list:
• Dandadan.
• Berserk.
• One Piece. (Still haven't even started it yet🤦🏾).
• Attack On Titan.
• Fist Of The North Star.
• Tokyo Ghoul: Re.
• Deadman Wonderland.

As for anime, I might drop it in exchange for Western animation but I've still got Baki The Grappler and Baki (2018) to watch. I'm a busy man🤷🏾

D

Deleted member 1475

My list:
• Dandadan.
• Berserk.
• One Piece. (Still haven't even started it yet🤦🏾).
• Attack On Titan.
• Fist Of The North Star.
• Tokyo Ghoul: Re.
• Deadman Wonderland.

As for anime, I might drop it in exchange for Western animation but I've still got Baki The Grappler and Baki (2018) to watch. I'm a busy man🤷🏾
Plus... I got Dr. Slump to read too😮‍💨

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    • Attack On Titan.
    I heard amazing things about this one. The depth of the story and everything.

I have not gotten into manga. I used to be into comics when I was growing up but it has been many years since I bought one. I was considering giving manga a go though. I just don't know what I would start with.

D

Deleted member 1475

I heard amazing things about this one. The depth of the story and everything.

I have not gotten into manga. I used to be into comics when I was growing up but it has been many years since I bought one. I was considering giving manga a go though. I just don't know what I would start with.
    If you're into in depth stories, Attack On Titan is a great one to start with. Its free to read online, that's where I read most of my manga.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you're into in depth stories, Attack On Titan is a great one to start with. Its free to read online, that's where I read most of my manga.
    I didn't know you could read it for free online. I thought you had to actually buy physical books. I am going to have to check this out. I would much rather read a physical book but I can find out if it is worth buying before I do.