HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Very well done. I wondered what kicked that shit off and got Taharka on his tirade.
    Exactly why we made it! I had no darn idea when it started and wasn't sure if Taharka or Nasheed kicked it off. After research we found that both were culpable. One threw a rock, the other threw a nuke, and now we are seeing the result. Thanks for reading.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    It was good to see the timeline of events. 👊🏿
    Facts. I’m over the whole thing but I never understood Taharka’s rebuttal to the sex offender claims until it was written here. Basically the form Tariq was reading was saying if Taharka had been looked up in the database it didn’t say if he was on it or not. Then when you look up the case it shows that it was about assaulting a person and not about sexual abuse.

These niggas ran with this narrative and didn’t even understand the paperwork.

Shaking Head Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have no respect for that shock jock Taharka Bey. Even before his Tariq obsession-occupation (because Tariq pays his bills at this point) he’s dedicated his entire YouTube existence into attacking black entities. In contrast to Jason Black who for the past couple of weeks has been masterfully exposing the white supremacist digital media power structure, stemming from Pearly Things. Without Jason Black Pearly wouldn’t be sweating as no one would’ve held her accountable, he showed that, her enablers, and the racist pushing of aforementioned power structure. Go through Taharka’s history and it’s nothing but black faces and I can’t respect that.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have no respect for that shock jock Taharka Bey. Even before his Tariq obsession-occupation (because Tariq pays his bills at this point) he’s dedicated his entire YouTube existence into attacking black entities. In contrast to Jason Black who for the past couple of weeks has been masterfully exposing the white supremacist digital media power structure, stemming from Pearly Things. Without Jason Black Pearly wouldn’t be sweating as no one would’ve held her accountable, he showed that, her enablers, and the racist pushing of aforementioned power structure. Go through Taharka’s history and it’s nothing but black faces and I can’t respect that.
    100% respectable but then you’ll turn around and give Tariq a pass for doing the exact same thing which is the issue. BTW shouldn’t there be people expose agents in the community? Not every Black person is on our side.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well there is some upside to what he does. He put out some good information on Grand Master Jay and showed why he was a suspect person to follow.

And while I disagree with some things Taharka does he at the very least is analytical and willing to change his position when faced with evidence.

If you disagree with him he’ll let you call up and while sometimes he’ll over talk you he will let you get your point out without trying to dominate the conversation.

What I look for personally in these personalities is a willingness to accept criticism, take feedback, and take accountability. Because if you can do those things you can course correct when you get off the right path.

If someone looks at themselves as all knowing and supreme then they can be driving off a cliff but won’t listen to you when you point and yell “CLIFF!” They’ll call you a hater and tell you to get in line and is that really what the community needs? Not in my opinion.

We have enough of that in Church and Politics…

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    100% respectable but then you’ll turn around and give Tariq a pass for doing the exact same thing which is the issue. BTW shouldn’t there be people expose agents in the community? Not every Black person is on our side.
    Problem is everyone isn’t an agent and he doesn’t know that. He’s went at people sideways and then backtracked like with Lord Abba, a fellow Moor btw, and Professor James Smalls in which he made an entire presentation incorrectly saying that Prince Hall got his Masonic charter from a white man born after he died. That’s unprofessional and hypocritical, but also it’s prime grifting because when you half ass a presentation claiming someone is a “boule gatekeeper“, you don’t care about the information you’re putting out, you’re just trying to get a check. He’s flip flopped with Enqi and Meechie X several times, Enqi I’m certain was paying him just like Sa Neter.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Well there is some upside to what he does. He put out some good information on Grand Master Jay and showed why he was a suspect person to follow.

And while I disagree with some things Taharka does he at the very least is analytical and willing to change his position when faced with evidence.

If you disagree with him he’ll let you call up and while sometimes he’ll over talk you he will let you get your point out without trying to dominate the conversation.

What I look for personally in these personalities is a willingness to accept criticism, take feedback, and take accountability. Because if you can do those things you can course correct when you get off the right path.

If someone looks at themselves as all knowing and supreme then they can be driving off a cliff but won’t listen to you when you point and yell “CLIFF!” They’ll call you a hater and tell you to get in line and is that really what the community needs? Not in my opinion.

We have enough of that in Church and Politics…
    I see any upside from Taharka as an accidental byproduct of mass claiming everyone as an agent. By doing so then yeah of course the 1 time you’re right that someone is an agent is true, but my question would be is that an efficient way to uplift our community because everyone isn’t an agent? I hear you on him being willing to change direction when presented evidence but that’s irresponsible for such a bold claim. If youre going to put the agent claim on someones name then you should present an irrefutable air tight case.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I see any upside from Taharka as an accidental byproduct of mass claiming everyone as an agent. By doing so then yeah of course the 1 time you’re right that someone is an agent is true, but my question would be is that an efficient way to uplift our community because everyone isn’t an agent? I hear you on him being willing to change direction when presented evidence but that’s irresponsible for such a bold claim. If youre going to put the agent claim on someones name then you should present an irrefutable air tight case.
    Fair point. What would you need to see in order to believe someone was or is an informant/agent? Do you need to see a paycheck stub from the FBI or could there be a certain amount of strange behaviors that could cause you to think “yo maybe this person is working with the folks”?

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Problem is everyone isn’t an agent and he doesn’t know that. He’s went at people sideways and then backtracked like with Lord Abba, a fellow Moor btw, and Professor James Smalls in which he made an entire presentation incorrectly saying that Prince Hall got his Masonic charter from a white man born after he died. That’s unprofessional and hypocritical, but also it’s prime grifting because when you half ass a presentation claiming someone is a “boule gatekeeper“, you don’t care about the information you’re putting out, you’re just trying to get a check. He’s flip flopped with Enqi and Meechie X several times, Enqi I’m certain was paying him just like Sa Neter.
    I can’t argue against it because he has made mistakes. But on the flip side he was called a sex offended by Tariq, Tariq was wrong because he misread the documents, and Tariq doubled down on it and is now being sued so which is better? The one who makes false claims and takes his L or the one who makes false claims and says “fuck you I’m a boss”?

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Fair point. What would you need to see in order to believe someone was or is an informant/agent? Do you need to see a paycheck stub from the FBI or could there be a certain amount of strange behaviors that could cause you to think “yo maybe this person is working with the folks”?
    The latter. Show me an abundance of strong evidence of consistent strange behavior to support the claim of Tariq being an agent. I’ve watched a few of Taharka’s shows and I still havent seen strong evidence that says Tariq is an agent, all I’ve seen is someone with a hard to dig up past. If I may backhandedly give Taharka the benefit of the doubt id say maybe there is evidence but when he provides every little exhibit of evidence as a 3 hour livestream it gets buried within the 90 minutes. Now, I’ll be honest Taharka has a great video on why Moorish Masonry is better than Freemasonry; it’s short, concise, and presents his claims. I don’t see that with the Tariq beef, I see an attempt with no strong evidence.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I can’t argue against it because he has made mistakes. But on the flip side he was called a sex offended by Tariq, Tariq was wrong because he misread the documents, and Tariq doubled down on it and is now being sued so which is better? The one who makes false claims and takes his L or the one who makes false claims and says “fuck you I’m a boss”?
    Isn’t he a registered sex offender though?

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The latter. Show me an abundance of strong evidence of consistent strange behavior to support the claim of Tariq being an agent. I’ve watched a few of Taharka’s shows and I still havent seen strong evidence that says Tariq is an agent, all I’ve seen is someone with a hard to dig up past. If I may backhandedly give Taharka the benefit of the doubt id say maybe there is evidence but when he provides every little exhibit of evidence as a 3 hour livestream it gets buried within the 90 minutes. Now, I’ll be honest Taharka has a great video on why Moorish Masonry is better than Freemasonry; it’s short, concise, and presents his claims. I don’t see that with the Tariq beef, I see an attempt with no strong evidence.
    I'm not talking about Tariq I was saying in general.

Troy

Swangin’
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Isn’t he a registered sex offender though?
    No he is not. He is not in the sex offender database at all. The paperwork Tariq showed was just saying that Taharka Bey was checked in the database not that he was guilty. Tariq didn't understand the paperwork before he got online and said Taharka was a sex offender. You see how the paperwork says "Record Check" and then it shows all the different database of records?

It shows that they checked him in District Court for Traffic, Criminal, in CJIS for WRAP/RAPS and MOSOR for Registered/Lifetime Sex Offender. Tariq misinterpreted this paperwork and has not walked it back. He has doubled down on it which is why he is being sued..

Screen Shot 2023-04-15 at 7.35.01 PM.png

The Haze Of Our Lives
    The Haze Of Our Lives
    He tripled down remember there is that cartoon with him and Mechee X rapping "A Tribe Called Plebiscite".