The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What's In A Code?

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What would you add?
    What would you take away?
    Would you leave it as is?
    🤔✊🏿🤔✊🏿🤔✊🏿

View attachment 7123
    The code is amazing we just have to enforce it. You need you ass beat if you violate it.

D

Deleted member 1475

I would include:

• Always being courteous towards each other.

• Constantly being able to patient with our Brothers and Sisters when it comes to answering their questions and their will to making constructive progress

• To never deflect any anger, hatred, animosity, tendency to commit violence or type of aggression on another Black person that intends to do so during all interactions with other Black people.

Last edited by a moderator:

MR-D-ROB

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think the most important thing is that an overwhelming majority of black people follow the code whatever it may be.
    You can have a perfect code and if only 10% of people follow it then it doesn't really matter.

On the other hand you can have a code with a few flaws but 85% of black people abide by it then it will be far more effective!

Right now I don't believe we're even close to 15% (which would be around 6.2 million) being on the same page. If you added up the following of every single new black media related channel you wouldn't get close to 6.2 million. The thing is though most of the following crosses so it's the same group following the channel!

MR-D-ROB
    MR-D-ROB
    Meant to say
    "so it's the same group following multiple channels"