The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

What's the dumbest thing you got banned for?

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Guys, what's the dumbest thing you got banned or suspended for on another platform? I literally got banned from the entire Reddit for posting this on their
Code:
fragile white redditor
subreddit.

Lol the
Code:
fragile white redditor
subreddit didn't even ban me from the sub, yet the reddit admin permanently banned me from all of reddit for this post which was merely pointing out the the logic of racists and how they really think.

Attachments

20220204_205836.jpg

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Guys, what's the dumbest thing you got banned or suspended for on another platform? I literally got banned from the entire Reddit for posting this on their
    Code:
    fragile white redditor
    subreddit.

Lol the
    Code:
    fragile white redditor
    subreddit didn't even ban me from the sub, yet the reddit admin permanently banned me from all of reddit for this post which was merely pointing out the the logic of racists and how they really think.
    What are you doing over there? It's a white supremist haven.

I've been banned from Twitter for calling some one a "dusty n4gga"

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Great post.

I got banned on Twitter for telling a Mexican that didn't like the USA that they should just go back home.

Were they even in America in the first place? 🤣 You got a lot of foreigners who never even stepped foot on US soil and foreigners who live 200 miles from the nearest black person foaming at the mouth about how much that loathe or look down at black people in the US on some Liam Neeson type mess. Like what?

You or anyone merely telling a Mexican or other immigrant / descendant of immigrants that they always have the option to return to their country when shit hits the fan in the US is not the same as a psychologically abusive racist telling FBA black people to go back to Africa out of spite as if we and our ancestors immigrated here willfully. America is all that FBA has due to our circumstances and they know this, but play dumb and with cruelty. As if enslaved people are immigrants. FBA and our ancestors are not immigrants. Watch out for people and the media who say and promote things like, "Immigrants built this country", that's an essential jab to FBA black people.

FBA slaves built the wealth and bulk of this country by the force of soulless colonizers, and the actual immigrants (Irish, Italian German, Asian, Latino, etc) came later to ate, do some house decorations, assimilate into whiteness, and crap on FBA while gentrifying and erasing our history, significance, culture, livelihoods, and lives.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What are you doing over there? It's a white supremist haven.

I've been banned from Twitter for calling some one a "dusty n4gga"

I was trying to basically find and see if there where a few safe havens in a sea of anti-black and toxicity, but even on their more "pro-black" or "progressive" subreddits, there's always a system or a pack of cacs and their tools at work.

I tried
    Code:
    LSA and Coli
    forums, but they let troublesome cacs, intersectionalists, the mentally ill, trolls, digital blackface operatives and racists roam free on those sites nearly unmoderated. And the gender warring and especially the promotion of pawg and divestment movements are too much.

For the former forum, there are too many DNC democratic shills on that forum and on the politics section and racist republican trolls. Too many of them cape for LGBT, a lot of white males and jooish and they put their gender and sexuality over their blackness. The securing the bag mentality is a mess in itself. The users there are also very wishy washy. One minute they'll say "I love us for real", next minute they are dogging out black girls over something so stupid and trivial.

Also the anti-black male rhetoric is kinda sad as many of the users have a lot unresolved trauma. But what angers me is that whites and especially white males are often too coddled, given passes, or given sympathy that they, the users, don't give enough of to other black people. There are good users there, it's just that the good ones need to find their way over to sites like this.

I would've hung out and joined on the latter forum due to the interesting hip hop discussions, but the daunting, intense hatred for women is off the wall and I had to stop visiting. They also have their registrations closed to deter trolls, etc (I wish the former forum would do this). I still ride with them on issues regarding race though.

Also for the dusty n-word comment: Were they black or? What happened?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    twitter put me in time out for telling Jamammy Hill that white supremacy always breaks its tools. They said I threatened her.

Lmfao. How the hell could you even possibly threaten her when she is constantly under the threat of white supremacy like the rest of us?

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I got banned from twitter for following Tariq, PBT, and TBA all within 5 minutes.

The automated racist bots looking to spot actual woke black people are on overdrive. I hate when whites, coons, and others try to equate black
    Code:
    "extremists"
    aka black people, who fight and oppose white supremacy and its tools, to actual extremists like the ones at the Jan 6, 2021 insurrection. And don't get me started on the "progressives" and who are trying to forcibly interject themselves, LGBT, immigrants, and other groups in our struggle and our history. And if you oppose it any of it, their you are wrongfully labelled a bigot who is no different than a trumper.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The automated racist bots looking to spot actual woke black people are on overdrive. I hate when whites, coons, and others try to equate black
    Code:
    "extremists"
    aka black people, who fight and oppose white supremacy and its tools, to actual extremists like the ones at the Jan 6, 2021 insurrection. And don't get me started on the "progressives" and who are trying to forcibly interject themselves, LGBT, immigrants, and other groups in our struggle and our history. And if you oppose it any of it, their you are wrongfully labelled a bigot who is no different than a trumper.
    Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

From their perspective we are the extremists because we want an end to the system. The Jan 6th insurrectionists are their brothers and sisters who attempted what George Washington and 'nem did to Britain.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

From their perspective we are the extremists because we want an end to the system. The Jan 6th insurrectionists are their brothers and sisters who attempted what George Washington and 'nem did to Britain.

They really think doing things like spamming sites and profiles from time to time with #blm hashtags or a few favorable posts or thinkpieces about black people, passing hip hop history month legislation, voting for Obama 6th time, promoting anti-black people with black faces on the supreme court, painting black lives matter on public streets, screaming fuck Biden or fuck trump, befriending / dating / procreating with black people, being part black, listening to black genres or Tyler the creator and Eminem, watching shows like The Boondocks and Atlanta, and laughing at Kevin Hart / Chris Rock / Dave Chappelle / Katt Williams is going to erase their anti-black sins or anti-black history. Nope.

If you don't 110% support cash reparations for black people and the destruction of white supremacy, and if you refuse to acknowledge that white privilege is a very real thing, then you don't like or support black people period. You oppose collective black interests, you are part of the problem and oppose the black community and don't care about our well-being and repairing the sins of this nation. It's that simple.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was trying to basically find and see if there where a few safe havens in a sea of anti-black and toxicity, but even on their more "pro-black" or "progressive" subreddits, there's always a system or a pack of cacs and their tools at work.

I tried
    Code:
    LSA and Coli
    forums, but they let troublesome cacs, intersectionalists, the mentally ill, trolls, digital blackface operatives and racists roam free on those sites nearly unmoderated. And the gender warring and especially the promotion of pawg and divestment movements are too much.

For the former forum, there are too many DNC democratic shills on that forum and on the politics section and racist republican trolls. Too many of them cape for LGBT, a lot of white males and jooish and they put their gender and sexuality over their blackness. The securing the bag mentality is a mess in itself. The users there are also very wishy washy. One minute they'll say "I love us for real", next minute they are dogging out black girls over something so stupid and trivial.

Also the anti-black male rhetoric is kinda sad as many of the users have a lot unresolved trauma. But what angers me is that whites and especially white males are often too coddled, given passes, or given sympathy that they, the users, don't give enough of to other black people. There are good users there, it's just that the good ones need to find their way over to sites like this.

I would've hung out and joined on the latter forum due to the interesting hip hop discussions, but the daunting, intense hatred for women is off the wall and I had to stop visiting. They also have their registrations closed to deter trolls, etc (I wish the former forum would do this). I still ride with them on issues regarding race though.

Also for the dusty n-word comment: Were they black or? What happened?
    I have been on both Boxden and the Coli and left for the same reasons. At a certain point the boards were overran with White Supremacist trolls, Democrat Shills, and etc which made it unacceptable for me. That's one reason why I like the verification process here because if you pretend to be Black and never get verified then it makes you instantly suspect. We had someone saying some slick things on here earlier in the week, he was asked to verify, he refused, and he got banned. If we can continue this at scale this is going to be a great board. I already like the design and features more than any other board I've been on.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have been on both Boxden and the Coli and left for the same reasons. At a certain point the boards were overran with White Supremacist trolls, Democrat Shills, and etc which made it unacceptable for me. That's one reason why I like the verification process here because if you pretend to be Black and never get verified then it makes you instantly suspect. We had someone saying some slick things on here earlier in the week, he was asked to verify, he refused, and he got banned. If we can continue this at scale this is going to be a great board. I already like the design and features more than any other board I've been on.

Is there a dedicated thread on or summary on what that user was saying (with quotes)?

Also, it's messed up that hip hop blogs like hot new hip hop are also overran with white and nonblack writers as well as racist commenters, Trumpers, and dumbass trolls. Horrible. And yet, they love them some Kendrick Lamar and jizzed their pants when he called himself a "proud monkey" on The Blacker The Berry.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We need a dedicated thread on how racists could love artists like J Cole, Childish Gambino, and Kendrick Lamar and their work like "The Blacker the Berry" and Atlanta talking about racist white people and their racism, but yet they hate when black people confront them and their terrible ways. The same racists that love Dave Chappelle and such. The mentality behind it is just...

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If you don't 110% support cash reparations for black people and the destruction of white supremacy, and if you refuse to acknowledge that white privilege is a very real thing, then you don't like or support black people period. You oppose collective black interests, you are part of the problem and oppose the black community and don't care about our well-being and repairing the sins of this nation. It's that simple.
    You in here preaching tonight, I tell people this all the time. I say:

If your Black friends don’t have Black opinions then can you really say you like Black people? Nope. You tolerate them as long as they cater to your sensibilities.

Being cool with a Larry Elder as a white person is the same as being cool with another White person.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    We need a dedicated thread on how racists could love artists like J Cole, Childish Gambino, and Kendrick Lamar and their work like "The Blacker the Berry" and Atlanta talking about racist white people and their racism, but yet they hate when black people confront them and their terrible ways. The same racists that love Dave Chappelle and such. The mentality behind it is just...
    They love our culture but they don’t love us one bit. They want to make Eminem the face of rap, Kenny G the face of Jazz, and they want to keep the negros on the field with ball as long as we don’t dance too much or voice our opinion.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    You in here preaching tonight, I tell people this all the time. I say:

If your Black friends don’t have Black opinions then can you really say you like Black people? Nope. You tolerate them as long as they cater to your sensibilities.

Being cool with a Larry Elder as a white person is the same as being cool with another White person.

White apologists and their unapologetic and all in lockstep the same operation. I hate when they pretend to "sympathize" with a black person or black people as a whole, yet too many of them do absolutely nothing or act deaf, blind, and dumb when they see injustice or mistreatment / abuse of black people on a daily basis. They are complicit accomplices to crimes against us. I'm certain they'll resort to their classic deflection, projection, and commit to their whataboutism tactics if we confront them.

And for the catering to sensibilities...

It reminds me of how biracial, apolitical Drake caters to black women and our sensibilities but did blackface and many black women don't even bring it up anymore. What's sad is that even though he's half black and he did it like 10-15 years ago and said it was for a project he was doing, the energy in his blackface picture is fucking cringe and uncomfortable. Every time I see his blackface picture with his smiling mouth open and his hands in the air, all I see is a white person mockingly saying "look at me, isn't this cool?" and not a biracial person with black pride saying, "I understand the struggle brothers." Like he's in conflict with himself and his identity.

And a lot of the racist trolls were in faux outrage over that picture saying how racist Drake was, but yet supporting actual racists like Cringe Sharpie and Tramp 24/7.

Also reminds me of Obama "sipping" Flint water went he when to Flint to calm black people down to "cater to sensibilities."

Or the thinkpieces on sites like NYT.

Or the sham reparations hearings.

Or the acknowledgement of whitewashed MLK Jr., the brutality of Emmett Till, George Floyd, etc. While refusing to punish the racist thugs responsible and celebrating Vile Rottenwhorehouse

Or...

Geoff

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Years ago I posted a pic of a rabbi sucking the blood of a baby after a circumcision. FB banned me for 30 days, before the pic even finished uploading.

I guess I should have know better, but it’s crazy how it’s acceptable for them to do that, but for me to post a photo of it is wrong. I mean they were actually giving the babies herpes...

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Is there a dedicated thread on or summary on what that user was saying (with quotes)?

Also, it's messed up that hip hop blogs like hot new hip hop are also overran with white and nonblack writers as well as racist commenters, Trumpers, and dumbass trolls. Horrible. And yet, they love them some Kendrick Lamar and jizzed their pants when he called himself a "proud monkey" on The Blacker The Berry.
    I’ll find it.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Years ago I posted a pic of a rabbi sucking the blood of a baby after a circumcision. FB banned me for 30 days, before the pic even finished uploading.

I guess I should have know better, but it’s crazy how it’s acceptable for them to do that, but for me to post a photo of it is wrong. I mean they were actually giving the babies herpes...
    Oh yeah that is such a sick process. They cut the baby’s foreskin and then suck the foreskin off.

Bmick#8

Royal Sixer
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

had it been a pic of a black male sucking on a white eggplant you would've gone viral with tons of supportive comments saying how brave you are....Diddy would've applauded you saying you "did that thang there." FB been suspect since its inception.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Lmao how unsurprising. I had an older account banned from JooTube (with absolutely no warning or strikes, just a permaban) because I merely posted a video clip from the well-known series Taboo about some gay male couple practicing Satanism. I didn't even use any slurs or homophobic language. Even the Taboo episode carefully made sure to not say they were a gay couple by merely and casually saying things like, "he and his boyfriend." Ridiculous, as if I wasn't supposed to point it out they were gay and practicing Satanism at the same time. They love saying the gay community is so diverse and gay ppl come in all different shapes and sizes, except satanism. They don't come into that size. I guess one of the JooJoo / pro-gay sus sys admins / mods caught wind of it, got shook and thought I was making gay males look bad, and banned me.

Like no, they made themselves look bad by practicing Satanism and saying that Satanism is not a bad thing and there is nothing crazy or scary about it, just basic rituals that society misinterprets with negatively bizarre stereotypes. Bottom line of episode: Two men bonding over Satanist rituals. Nothing to see here. It's as normal as white people conquering territory. Next. Lmao foh. 🤣

It's like these sites have advanced AI that sniffs out anything that can be remotely deemed as "anti-joo and anti-gay", as well as a having collection of blacklisted "anti-joo and anti-gay" videos and pictures that the AI can sniff out if someone uploads them. Like if someone uploads any of those infamous pictures of white rabbis doing foul shit (like white Catholic priests and popes do), and the system has an existing blacklisted collection of those pictures and is able to match your picture with theirs in their blacklisted collection and find your picture in their blacklisted picture collection during the uploading process, then you will be auto flagged and banned.

Also, JooTube and the white media grossly underreported and locked the comments about the biggest known rapist in the world was an Asian gay male in the UK that lured guys to his dorm, drugged them up, and raped him. This was a recent story and he got away with it for years.
    had it been a pic of a black male sucking on a white eggplant you would've gone viral with tons of supportive comments saying how brave you are....Diddy would've applauded you saying you "did that thang there." FB been suspect since its inception.
    Meanwhile, if there was a picture or video posted of a black rabbi sucking the blood of a baby after a circumcision, utter hell would break loose and anti-black racists will use that as yet another endless opportunity to be racist. And all of the white Joowish worldwide would denounce the black rabbi, throw him under the bus, forcibly remove and shun him, maybe even charge and sentence him, and then basically say that "We too are appalled and embarrassed. That black rabbi and his behaviors do not represent the Joowish community, and if you disagree or point out the white rabbis that do the same exact thing and question why aren't they being punished too, then you should either be reeducated or banned from life. That is violent language and those negative stereotypes are hurtful."
    Twitter banned me for the same thing, Twitter is garbage.
    How are they able to gain any new followers and maintain their current followers in spite of this? You know that would be bigger if they weren't doing so much shadow banning as well as banning their followers.

TheNubianSavant

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I got banned from a website called City-Data for pissing off some crackers back in 2016

Some racist was stalking me on YouTube in 2018 and got my channel suspended out of revenge because his got terminated. Left death threats on my joint and other Black people's channels, so I got the Feds on him

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was suspended for referring to a white lesbian as a “water retention structure”. I did not say the d word. She annoyed TF out of me by pretending she has a real struggle. 🙄 Sorry, just couldn’t take it anymore. I know reddit LITERALLY allows WS to plan terrorist attacks on us and foolishly assumed that meant black people might have a little leeway on that site as well. The WS Agenda is in full effect!

Roparker71

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I got put in FB Jail for this: during the time Kap was taking a knee to oppose police shooting unarmed black people, Terence Crutcher was gunned down in my home state (Oklahoma)... I get on my page and posted "I want everybody that had smoke for Colin Kaepernick taking a knee during the National Anthem in protest of police brutality to have that same energy for the shooting of unarmed Terence Crutcher"... not even 10 minutes after that post, my account was suspended...

Scorpionarmy

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    Code:
    fragile white redditor
    subreddit.

Lol the
    Code:
    fragile white redditor
    Lol

Banks

Sixer
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Oh man, I got banned one time on Twitch because I was arguing with some troll in a twitch chat, I forget what I said, but it was in reply to some racist shit that was being said in chat. The dude was banned, but I ended up getting banned for calling him a dumb F*CK. Surprisingly tame imo as Twitch chat can be a mess. But I guess the streamer we were watching at the time, just decided to have us both banned.

Another time I was banned on a gaming forum, back from when I was like 15 years old. It was one of those forums where everyone constantly argued, and many were banned because of it. I got into something with some dude on the forum, he was of course a big time mod who was a member for like 10+ years. He would always pick on me for my grammar and my opinions on certain games he liked, so one day I blew up on the guy calling him a douche, telling him he's the reason the forum sucks and that people are leaving because of him. I was banned the same day, I didn't return.

Other than that, I don't usually get banned, then again I don't really post on most sites anymore. Social media is a pass for me, because any small thing can get you banned there now. So I just observe now, and cringe when I want to make a comment on things haha.