The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

When Floyd Mayweather shut the anti-black noise with rhythm and grace

ROADGAWD

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CZt1cHoFXWa/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

I remember a broadcast I believe it was professor black truth or Jason Black who highlighted how the white "american" fans we're cheering for Mcgregor who is an irish man against Floyd who is a foundational black american. Funny because you see it here in the hatton fight too and when hatton landed shots you can see them jubilate in the first slide but watch their reaction in the second slide. Smooth finish by Floyd, no words needed. #B1 ✊🏿

Nesut

zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
remember a broadcast I believe it was professor black truth or Jason Black who highlighted how the white "american" fans we're cheering for Mcgregor who is an irish man against Floyd who is a foundational black american. Funny because you see it here in the hatton fight too and when hatton landed shots you can see them jubilate in the first slide but watch their reaction in the second slide. Smooth finish by Floyd, no words needed. #B1
Floyd gave White Supremacists so many L's. Mexicans, White, etc they all came to see him lose and he whooped ass with grace and tactics. He whooped his opponents so well that the laymen didn't even know what was happening until the instant replay rolled.

ROADGAWD

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
Floyd gave White Supremacists so many L's. Mexicans, White, etc they all came to see him lose and he whooped ass with grace and tactics. He whooped his opponents so well that the laymen didn't even know what was happening until the instant replay rolled.
The excuses I've seen for every W was funny, ranged from running to he chose his fights. But when they're favorite fighter wins it's he knows the boxing game or some fool ass talking point. Cowards.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The excuses I've seen for every W was funny, ranged from running to he chose his fights. But when they're favorite fighter wins it's he knows the boxing game or some fool ass talking point. Cowards.
    You see this with Manny. Manny has fought fighters after Mayweather and when Mayweather one he cherrypicked but when Pacquiao won it was due to skill. They really just wanna say “fuck n****rs”

ROADGAWD

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    You see this with Manny. Manny has fought fighters after Mayweather and when Mayweather one he cherrypicked but when Pacquiao won it was due to skill. They really just wanna say “fuck n****rs”
    When Floyd and Manny fought the ratings were through the roof for a fight especially the money to be made. All the "boxing fans" wanted to see Floyd lose. After Floyd flushed Manny, all the Manny fans sued the fighter and Floyd (but got thrown out in court) for $5 million they was that mad Floyd didn't lose.
    Anti-Blacks have been getting their asses handed to them since Jack Johnson. Probably way before him. 🤣
    We excell in everything we do, like it or not, WS! 💯🖕🏽
    There's a law they used (Mann Act) and slipped against R Kelly that Jack Johnson got railroaded with because as Professor Black Truth says, white supremacists do not know how to take L's whatsoever. They'll find a way, any way possible, to get a W against us. A law so outdated it shouldn't even exist and had nothing to do with boxing yet Jack was indicted just out of spite.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I remember a broadcast I believe it was professor black truth or Jason Black who highlighted how the white "american" fans we're cheering for Mcgregor who is an irish man against Floyd who is a foundational black american. Funny because you see it here in the hatton fight too and when hatton landed shots you can see them jubilate in the first slide but watch their reaction in the second slide. Smooth finish by Floyd, no words needed. #B1 ✊🏿
    When Floyd and Manny fought the ratings were through the roof for a fight especially the money to be made. All the "boxing fans" wanted to see Floyd lose. After Floyd flushed Manny, all the Manny fans sued the fighter and Floyd (but got thrown out in court) for $5 million they was that mad Floyd didn't lose.
    I get that but I’m talking about how they both fought Hatton, Marquez, De La Hoya, Cotto, and a few others and they are were cherry picked opponents when May fought and one but they didn’t say the same for Pacquiao.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    My favorite one is "Floyd doesn't fignt, all he does is run". Anytime I hear that, I know the person who said it knows nothing about the sweet science.
    Floyd's career has lasted (I said has because he still fights if the bag looks right) longer than most fighters because he doesn't get hit. He's a defensive artist.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    When I saw that, it proved to me that White people put whiteness over flag/nation. Black US troops had to sit behind Nazis, let that marinate. Them repping McGregor is par for the course.

ROADGAWD

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Africa
    I get that but I’m talking about how they both fought Hatton, Marquez, De La Hoya, Cotto, and a few others and they are were cherry picked opponents when May fought and one but they didn’t say the same for Pacquiao.
    I agree what I was adding is that that fight was the most talked about through Floyd's career and even when he won that fight last ditch effort to discredit our brother was to sue not only him but they're so called last chance to see him lose which was Manny.
    My favorite one is "Floyd doesn't fignt, all he does is run". Anytime I hear that, I know the person who said it knows nothing about the sweet science.
    Floyd's career has lasted (I said has because he still fights if the bag looks right) longer than most fighters because he doesn't get hit. He's a defensive artist.
    Yeah after most of our champions in the past suffering the effects of brain related issues and some ending up in debt before and/or after retirement, Floyd took a different approach not only in boxing but in how he does business like you said and bringing in beaucoup amount of money (no pun since that's his nickname). They only care about you during your high's but forget about you after your low's and Floyd basically wanted none of that.
    I loved that fight, watching the crowd when he starts to dominate is the funniest s4it ever.
    Definitely, makes me appreciate him and his work ethic

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    It is what made his fights so boring to watch. I respect his skills but his fights are only exciting if you understand boxing. To someone like me thats a casual fan I just see a bunch of evasive maneuvers. I can’t see the what’s taking place until it is slowed down.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It is what made his fights so boring to watch. I respect his skills but his fights are only exciting if you understand boxing. To someone like me thats a casual fan I just see a bunch of evasive maneuvers. I can’t see the what’s taking place until it is slowed down.
    The more acclimated you get to boxing, the more exciting you'll find Floyd's fights. Trust me, he's a master of his craft!

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    The more acclimated you get to boxing, the more exciting you'll find Floyd's fights. Trust me, he's a master of his craft!
    I’m acclimated I just don’t care for the fine details. He’s technical I’ll rather watch the guys slug it out to be honest.