I’m New Here
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
NFL player Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field after a tackle. CPR was performed on him and an ambulance took him to the hospital immediately after. People immediately threw covid into the conversation. Some with valid information, others with little more than hunches. Is it appropriate to connect covid to things and ask questions or should covid not be brought up at all?

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I think it's appropriate to ask questions. However, I do notice a lot of people apply the jab/covid discussion to everything and maybe it is used a bit much...? In place of Damar Hamlin, there are so many other athletes (and non-athletes) who have suffered from cardiac issues or died from them. Not enough people are asking questions. So, I don't blame those who are. We've been lied to so much in the last 2-3 years, everything is suspect at this point.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    NFL player Damar Hamlin collapsed on the field after a tackle. CPR was performed on him and an ambulance took him to the hospital immediately after. People immediately threw covid into the conversation. Some with valid information, others with little more than hunches. Is it appropriate to connect covid to things and ask questions or should covid not be brought up at all?
    The "it's COVID" is a pet peeve of mine but I respect people's right to talk about it and ask those questions. It might be the vaccine but it could also be the fact that your brain and your body at large isn't meant to take hits from 200 pound men in peak physical conditions running at speeds faster than the average human.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Asking questions should always be okay and encouraged although the powers that be won't give appropriate answers. To be fair there have been sports related injuries like this before so before we just jump to conclusions about this being covid or vaccine related let's take that into consideration. Facts being if you take a hit to your chest hard enough it could actually stop your heart I've seen it happen in youth sports and in hockey when a puc hit a player in their chest. Even in martial arts that "Heart Punch" is a real thing All that being said I hope and pray Damarr Hamlin makes a full recovery and may be able to play again if he chooses to. B1✊🏿

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Asking questions should always be okay and encouraged although the powers that be won't give appropriate answers. To be fair there have been sports related injuries like this before so before we just jump to conclusions about this being covid or vaccine related let's take that into consideration. Facts being if you take a hit to your chest hard enough it could actually stop your heart I've seen it happen in youth sports and in hockey when a puc hit a player in their chest. Even in martial arts that "Heart Punch" is a real thing All that being said I hope and pray Damarr Hamlin makes a full recovery and may be able to play again if he chooses to. B1✊🏿
    Very logical stance here. We have to ask questions to find answers and not to push our agenda. There’s people that see the Illuminati and the vaccine in every single thing and those are the people that are annoying. But last thing we need is to tell people not to ask questions. We need more questions about anything and everything.

Real One

Sixer
    zBucks
    I don't think this has anything to do with covid. He was hit pretty hard in the chest. Some doctors are saying that it's possible that if you're hit in the chest hard enough, it can cause the heartbeat to quiver, skip a beat, or even stop, causing cardiac arrest.

When I first heard of it, I thought he got hit hard in the head and had a heart attack after. But after watching what had happened, it was just a typical routine tackle, that he took to the chest. I imagine most of the time you'd get up from that type of hit.

Now, if he had just randomly collapsed out of nowhere, without previously being hit, then I'd have some questions, but I don't see Covid or the jab being a cause for this one.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The reason why I posted concerning covid wss that there has been information linking vaccines to blood clots as well as heart attacks. I get that he was hit hard in the chest but if it's really just about physical force why aren't there more football players just collapsing every game. Every season?? Last time someone passed on the field was 50 years ago.
    Also I posted a video showing the same event occur in multiple sports without contact being made.
    I also posted a thread with the sister Dr. Christina Parks where she discusses how vaccines creates blood clots.

My wife says the hit may have dislodged a blood clot.

He didnt get hit harder than Reggie Bush did years ago with the Saints.

zBucks
    I'm all for asking questions, and I don't think there's anything wrong with questioning if it has anything to do with covid and the vaccine. I personally don't think so, but maybe there was something due to covid that caused it. Kind of like a ripple effect or something.

I believe it was just a hard hit, but there's always a chance there's some undiagnosed condition or covid related issue we're missing.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Also I know they are already lying cause when have they cancelled a game?? They will cart folks off and still keep playing. When was the last time they did cpr on someone on the field. Thats a lack of oxygen.
    I hope Im wrong but brother may have already passed but they didn't want to announce it in the moment. They had to get ahead of the fallout.

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    As a people we need to have longer attention spans when it comes to warfare. 2 years ago vaccines causing heartattacks was a conspiracy theory 2 years later we are seeing athletes at the pinnacle of physical health just drop like flies. Your enemy won't tell you you are right about their wicked devices

ProMoatBlack

Sixer First Class+
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't believe anyone is questioning the dangers of vaccine, rather it being the reason for Damar's collapse.

We were warned when the vaccine came out that it could cause cardiac arrest. How does anyone think perfectly healthy athletes droppung could be caused by anything else. That contact was no where near the most aggresive contact we have seen in the league. This is happening to athletes of non contact sports as well. Professional Athletes in the United States were mandated to take the vaccine. We can't have a see no evil hear no evil mentality when it comes to the war being openly waged against us!!!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    I don't believe anyone is questioning the dangers of vaccine, rather it being the reason for Damar's collapse.
    MoFo's knew this 🦬💩 from day one, that's why it was forced!
    And guess what? YOU STILL CAN'T SUE THESE DEMONS! 👹