The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

When you get the email “your shipment has been delayed”

Bruh Man

Senior Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I see people do that all the time. Not everyone has the luxury of common sense apparently lol

is saving 2 minutes really worth potentially losing the whole rest of your life over? well some of these people do and they might be right. some people aint worth a 2 piece combo from kfc

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
The good thing is, that if anything is damaged, the shipping company has to refund it all. I used to work a call center and we used FedEx as our shipper, and anytime the shipper damaged anything, they would have to refund the business. We would just send out a replacement order right away, but we'd still get the money back from FedEx for example.

But yeah, wonder if the driver was fired. On top of that, he caused other damages, so that's going to be fun for the shipping company to deal with. :D

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The good thing is, that if anything is damaged, the shipping company has to refund it all. I used to work a call center and we used FedEx as our shipper, and anytime the shipper damaged anything, they would have to refund the business. We would just send out a replacement order right away, but we'd still get the money back from FedEx for example.

But yeah, wonder if the driver was fired. On top of that, he caused other damages, so that's going to be fun for the shipping company to deal with. :D

True but that ain’t gonna help me get my Barry Manilow Greatest Hits Vinyl any faster.