The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

When you play sports, are you very competitive or chill?

Finesse

Sixer
zBucks
I like to be chill when it comes to playing any sports. Whether it be baseball, basketball, or some other sport, I try not to get too competitive. I don't like getting into arguments anymore, and it usually just results in fights breaking out.

So if you're someone whois very serious about playing and winning, then I probably won't play with you. I like to be chill while playing.

I used to be competitive, but that was when I thought I was great. Nowadays people I play with, are often way better and skilled than me.

Caprice

Sixer
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I’m definitely competitive. I play to win, but I’m not a sore sport. I’ll still congratulate an opponent, shake their hand, and figure out some strategies so that I can win next time! But playing sports is just like living life… sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But are you going to get mad and bitter or prepare yourself and get better?

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m definitely competitive. I play to win, but I’m not a sore sport. I’ll still congratulate an opponent, shake their hand, and figure out some strategies so that I can win next time! But playing sports is just like living life… sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. But are you going to get mad and bitter or prepare yourself and get better?
    I be all 3: mad, bitter, and get better.mjlol

Zack_puffs

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    I like to be chill when it comes to playing any sports. Whether it be baseball, basketball, or some other sport, I try not to get too competitive. I don't like getting into arguments anymore, and it usually just results in fights breaking out.

So if you're someone whois very serious about playing and winning, then I probably won't play with you. I like to be chill while playing.

I used to be competitive, but that was when I thought I was great. Nowadays people I play with, are often way better and skilled than me.
    In highschool I was pretty competitive and broke my arm now I'm pretty chill while playing football.