Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    🔎🤓😟 I looked this over a few times and I seen that he was trending on the 5th this article that I'm sharing the screenshot of was posted on the 6th.... I'm not sure is it an intentional omission??? What in the politics??? Are they just trying to see where black folks allegiance lie????

👁️🍿
    06/05/2023 12:15 PM EDT Cornel West announces he's running for president (correct)Cornel West announces he's running for president
    So.... hummm maybe it's just human error on the part of the illustrator or Arthur???

Screenshot_20230607-071602.png

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    His politics are for Americans to call each other “brotha” to promote unity.
    Black Cat GIF

I'm not interested in voting for him
    I'm just curious why he was left off the chart. I find it kind of funny I've already spoke on another thread and stated that I would be writing in Dr Claude Anderson as usual...
    I'm Black first not black face 😭🌐🤓 I'm just trying to clarify if anyone else feels it's an intentional oversight that they don't take Cornel West seriously at all?

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    His politics are for Americans to call each other “brotha” to promote unity.
    Also I am of the unity reviving I believe that all roads (ROOT$) lead back to black.... Which doctor Umar is currently trying to utter under his breath as he speaks when he opens his school everyone should identify as black even if they aren't black looking they need to identify as one drop so I guess we are bringing back the one drop rule and in doing so all of America would be a black nation...

Extraterrestrial BLKup♾️

Sixer First Class
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Native American
    Origin
    USA
    🔎🤓😟 I looked this over a few times and I seen that he was trending on the 5th this article that I'm sharing the screenshot of was posted on the 6th.... I'm not sure is it an intentional omission??? What in the politics??? Are they just trying to see where black folks allegiance lie????

👁️🍿
    06/05/2023 12:15 PM EDT Cornel West announces he's running for president (correct)Cornel West announces he's running for president
    So.... hummm maybe it's just human error on the part of the illustrator or Arthur???

View attachment 7836

Dr. King Kong
    🤓📚😄🔊

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Black Cat GIF

I'm not interested in voting for him
    I'm just curious why he was left off the chart. I find it kind of funny I've already spoke on another thread and stated that I would be writing in Dr Claude Anderson as usual...
    I'm Black first not black face 😭🌐🤓 I'm just trying to clarify if anyone else feels it's an intentional oversight that they don't take Cornel West seriously at all?
    I was joking because he calls white people brotha all the time and it’s strange. I think it’s no accident. They don’t make accidents like that. The establishment fucks over all candidates it doesn’t want.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

👁️🍿

View attachment 7836
    I believe he is running as a 3rd party candidate and it looks as if the list doesn’t have the People’s Party listed.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Have to keep people in the red vs. blue, left vs. right mindset. Can't let them know they have other options. Anything beyond Dem. and Rep. won't be on a major candidate list.
    That’s how I know the media is apart of the government because they follow the agenda. Why don’t we ever see any major 3rd party candidates being platformed like the Dems and pubs? The only time you’ll see it is if the 3rd party candidate is a looney and they can showcase them for virality.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

👁️🍿

View attachment 7836

FB_IMG_1611236182110.jpg