Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

Looks similar to when Crystalyn Karazin got roasted by that white boy a few years for doing the same thing. It wouldnt be surprising that despite all this, she will still chase after zaddy. The white boy is not looking at her the same way she is looking at him. She has to realise this on some level, or is she too far gone?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I'm gonna be fair and balanced and apply this to both black bucks and bed wenches. I have a former coworker, southern guy, alt right, confederate tattoo and only dates non white women. He gets plenty of black women off tinder. They know his tattoo, his politics and it seems like its a turn on with the amount of women he gets. Attractive black women (and a fair number of latinas, arabs, turks). The bedwenches make it a point of complaining about Black men and he knows he's gonna smash, no question. He's friends with a black coworker so I hear some things 2nd hand and some things he volunteers. I would not be shocked at all if there was some 'race play' going on there.

These women, with Chrystilen Karazin being the queen of bedwenches, really don't like black women. Why do I say that? Sure, they will try to recruit black women but I guarantee you not only do none of them make even a support tweet or anything when sisters like Breona Taylor or Sandra Bland gets killed. None. I'd even go as far as to suggest that I would not be shocked at all if they cosigned it was a just killing to white zaddy.

Conversely, there are a lot of black men, so far up Becky's backside, they let them have very liberal use of the n word. They also go in on black women.

Now, I'm not the coochie cop or the dick detective. Attraction doesn't have a color, you are attracted to whom you are attracted to. My personal line is don't sh*t on your own people to other people, ESPECIALLY white folks you laying up with.

Regarding, bed wenches specifically, I said in another thread, I don't even trip on them because the numbers and white society culture shows that dang near all of them will just end up being ran through. A white guy who is making 100k a year, is not going to pass over an attractive White, Asian or Latina for an attractive sista. The few cases we see in celebs often involve beta white boys. Halle Berry married one and ended up paying 16k a month to him for a time. Super sell out bedwench, sports commentator Sage Steele, who was making as much as 400k a year at ESPN at one time...married a...sorry....just so funny and pathetic, a personal trainer. I'm not taking a personal trainer to the stars, but your run of the mill, 24 Hour fitness type of white boy who spent 20 years as a stay at home dad taking care of the kids. She got the white version of Pookie she telling black women not to date. Mark my words, Serena gonna end up losing a lot of that money at some point to that white boy she married. Hoping she has a helluva pre-nup.

Anyway, 58% of white male/black female marriages end in divorce so even if you do find that producer, the odds are it won't last. And you end up being a qualified to be a Kevin Samuels call in if he were alive.

Those cute sistas who spend their 20s hardcore swirling will get desperate as 30 approaches for a ring. It will take a whole lot for a white boy to tell his parents, white coworkers and friends he gonna marry a sista. I think sistas are the best thing since sliced bread but psychologically, its a huge ask for a white boy to have all his progeny now be black. End that white blood line.

These white boys will date them, be hella nice and even be good boyfriends. I'm not saying that but they will eventually not risk wifeying a sista up with a ring.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Some white dudes just have preferences for darker ladies but you have to really be on alert cause for many of them, if not most of them, they are out there fetishizing black women.
    In the past, sisters wouldn't date them. Now sisters are doing it the highest numbers ever. It won't end well. I'm not saying out of jealousy or hating, or whatever. I stated my reasons.

A lot of them gonna purge their social media after getting ran through and can't land a zaddy producer or even a regular, run of the mill white boy.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    In the past, sisters wouldn't date them. Now sisters are doing it the highest numbers ever. It won't end well. I'm not saying out of jealousy or hating, or whatever. I stated my reasons.

A lot of them gonna purge their social media after getting ran through and can't land a zaddy producer or even a regular, run of the mill white boy.
    I have no issue with people dating whoever but we have to be real here, there are white people out there who are only looking to live some sort of fantasy and if these women (or men) are comfortable with that, that is on them. I am mixed myself but my parents bonded on culture and bringing both of their traditions together. What do white people really have to offer at this point in terms of culture that can make a life fulfilling for a black person?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Looks similar to when Crystalyn Karazin got roasted by that white boy a few years for doing the same thing. It wouldnt be surprising that despite all this, she will still chase after zaddy. The white boy is not looking at her the same way she is looking at him. She has to realise this on some level, or is she too far gone?
    When out the gate you are sh*tting on black men to get with white zaddy, you are waaaaaaaay too far gone. Guarantee you 100% she has and will back ANY 'controversial' murder of black males like Tamir Rice, Philandro Castile, all the way down the line. I also guarantee she will let him say 'nigga' like he's down and these white boys know they can groom her to accept the hard 'er' n****r as well. Black women like this are gone. The same for black men who only date white women and let them be reckless as well. You can't let them back in. The only way I would consider them back in the community is after their negro wake up call they full blown black empowerment. No neutral, no wishy washy, he better be Stokely Carmichael and she better be the 1970 version of Angela Davis. How do we know who they are? Your social media history is your paperwork. I'm wary of ANY sista who has no social media history before recently. She's purged some stuff out of there.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

The Office Reaction GIF by NETFLIX

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Another thing about hard core swirlers. Karazin and others try to play the numbers lie. There are 'only' 20 milion or so black men. There are 190 mllion white folks so about 60 or 70 million white men available.

Here's what they don't say. THere are still more white women than white men. Always have been so you are competing against 70 million white women. Furthermore, have you seen how many white women are on tik tok, youtube saying how much dating is a nightmare?

If you think there is a gender issue between black men and black women, the white gender war is far, far worse. Also, there are about 18 million Asians in America. So you have another 6 million or so, Asian women who are far more desirable to white men. Throw in 65 million latinos and a fair number of them are doing their Jessica Alba, J Lo thing and getting white men. Pretty, educated latina women are marrying white boys. So you got your exact population of black women (20 mil) or more, going after that white boy as well. A white boy population, especially the young ones, 20s and 30s who have had that dating/marriage pool cut significantly by opiods. Then the ones who are gay, gamer/incel types, comicon immature types, right wing nutjobs, etc...haha...its not a good group of white men to choose from these days. The worst ever.

Just sit back and in 5, 10 years when they can't get wifey'd and laugh. I don't trip. Numbers don't lie and The Wall is undefeated.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    THAT is an excellent question.
    It is the truth. Like most white people in America are copy/paste. The ones that have immigrated here or have parents who immigrated here have more culture. White American culture is pretty much just stealing from everyone else! The irony!

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    When out the gate you are sh*tting on black men to get with white zaddy, you are waaaaaaaay too far gone. Guarantee you 100% she has and will back ANY 'controversial' murder of black males like Tamir Rice, Philandro Castile, all the way down the line. I also guarantee she will let him say 'nigga' like he's down and these white boys know they can groom her to accept the hard 'er' I’m a racist as well. Black women like this are gone. The same for black men who only date white women and let them be reckless as well. You can't let them back in. The only way I would consider them back in the community is after their negro wake up call they full blown black empowerment. No neutral, no wishy washy, he better be Stokely Carmichael and she better be the 1970 version of Angela Davis. How do we know who they are? Your social media history is your paperwork. I'm wary of ANY sista who has no social media history before recently. She's purged some stuff out of there.
    Exactly that. If you're gonna swirl, go ahead, just dont diss black people if you go to the other side. It interesting that black divestors go at the community, but have never seen any white people diss their own community when they hop the fence..

Jay_Judah202

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another thing about hard core swirlers. Karazin and others try to play the numbers lie. There are 'only' 20 milion or so black men. There are 190 mllion white folks so about 60 or 70 million white men available.

Here's what they don't say. THere are still more white women than white men. Always have been so you are competing against 70 million white women. Furthermore, have you seen how many white women are on tik tok, youtube saying how much dating is a nightmare?

If you think there is a gender issue between black men and black women, the white gender war is far, far worse. Also, there are about 18 million Asians in America. So you have another 6 million or so, Asian women who are far more desirable to white men. Throw in 65 million latinos and a fair number of them are doing their Jessica Alba, J Lo thing and getting white men. Pretty, educated latina women are marrying white boys. So you got your exact population of black women (20 mil) or more, going after that white boy as well. A white boy population, especially the young ones, 20s and 30s who have had that dating/marriage pool cut significantly by opiods. Then the ones who are gay, gamer/incel types, comicon immature types, right wing nutjobs, etc...haha...its not a good group of white men to choose from these days. The worst ever.

Just sit back and in 5, 10 years when they can't get wifey'd and laugh. I don't trip. Numbers don't lie and The Wall is undefeated.
    Despite the media and tiktok pushing the agenda hard as hell, 99.9% of black women have zero interest in swirling. I don't know even one black women who would even consider it. It's a genetic downgrade. Most of the swirling you see on social media is fabricated for views.

DOSO

Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Despite the media and tiktok pushing the agenda hard as hell, 99.9% of black women have zero interest in swirling. I don't know even one black women who would even consider it. It's a genetic downgrade. Most of the swirling you see on social media is fabricated for views.
    Have you ever been to California? Black women swirl big-time out here.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    It is the truth. Like most white people in America are copy/paste. The ones that have immigrated here or have parents who immigrated here have more culture. White American culture is pretty much just stealing from everyone else! The irony!
    It's what they have perfected with their colonialism and slavery. There's nothing else that they are very good at more than that. They have no originality in anything that they do. It's ripping everything off from wherever they can get it from.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Some white dudes just have preferences for darker ladies but you have to really be on alert cause for many of them, if not most of them, they are out there fetishizing black women.
    The same thing goes for their ladies too. They have more knack for dark skin men than their Whitish guys. It's as if there's something they are not comfortable about their men. I have had several advances from so many of them but naah that's not for me.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The same thing goes for their ladies too. They have more knack for dark skin men than their Whitish guys. It's as if there's something they are not comfortable about their men. I have had several advances from so many of them but naah that's not for me.
    Something that always disgusted me was when those white girls would put on this ghetto persona. Like they act like this and expect black men to be throwing themselves at their feet. They got mental problems.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Hey how do yall feel about the okcupid stats on white men being the most favored and black men have a hard time dating its shocking that this divest movement is taking off with all the racism that black people face it seems more sensible to pull together more we will never be welcomed into other communities like that

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm gonna be fair and balanced and apply this to both black bucks and bed wenches. I have a former coworker, southern guy, alt right, confederate tattoo and only dates non white women. He gets plenty of black women off tinder. They know his tattoo, his politics and it seems like its a turn on with the amount of women he gets. Attractive black women (and a fair number of latinas, arabs, turks). The bedwenches make it a point of complaining about Black men and he knows he's gonna smash, no question. He's friends with a black coworker so I hear some things 2nd hand and some things he volunteers. I would not be shocked at all if there was some 'race play' going on there.

These women, with Chrystilen Karazin being the queen of bedwenches, really don't like black women. Why do I say that? Sure, they will try to recruit black women but I guarantee you not only do none of them make even a support tweet or anything when sisters like Breona Taylor or Sandra Bland gets killed. None. I'd even go as far as to suggest that I would not be shocked at all if they cosigned it was a just killing to white zaddy.

Conversely, there are a lot of black men, so far up Becky's backside, they let them have very liberal use of the n word. They also go in on black women.

Now, I'm not the coochie cop or the dick detective. Attraction doesn't have a color, you are attracted to whom you are attracted to. My personal line is don't sh*t on your own people to other people, ESPECIALLY white folks you laying up with.

Regarding, bed wenches specifically, I said in another thread, I don't even trip on them because the numbers and white society culture shows that dang near all of them will just end up being ran through. A white guy who is making 100k a year, is not going to pass over an attractive White, Asian or Latina for an attractive sista. The few cases we see in celebs often involve beta white boys. Halle Berry married one and ended up paying 16k a month to him for a time. Super sell out bedwench, sports commentator Sage Steele, who was making as much as 400k a year at ESPN at one time...married a...sorry....just so funny and pathetic, a personal trainer. I'm not taking a personal trainer to the stars, but your run of the mill, 24 Hour fitness type of white boy who spent 20 years as a stay at home dad taking care of the kids. She got the white version of Pookie she telling black women not to date. Mark my words, Serena gonna end up losing a lot of that money at some point to that white boy she married. Hoping she has a helluva pre-nup.

Anyway, 58% of white male/black female marriages end in divorce so even if you do find that producer, the odds are it won't last. And you end up being a qualified to be a Kevin Samuels call in if he were alive.

Those cute sistas who spend their 20s hardcore swirling will get desperate as 30 approaches for a ring. It will take a whole lot for a white boy to tell his parents, white coworkers and friends he gonna marry a sista. I think sistas are the best thing since sliced bread but psychologically, its a huge ask for a white boy to have all his progeny now be black. End that white blood line.

These white boys will date them, be hella nice and even be good boyfriends. I'm not saying that but they will eventually not risk wifeying a sista up with a ring.
    Really and they don't even care they must be the white washed ones do black men have much luck om dating apps

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Have you ever been to California? Black women swirl big-time out here.
    In LA, pretty much every cute sista in her 20s not from the hood 'hood' is swirling. To be fair, the brothers in their 20s aren't doing much but still. Some areas its heavy, some not. I worked with a white boy who is from Louisiana, his tinder is blows up with black women.

mamluke13

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    In LA, pretty much every cute sista in her 20s not from the hood 'hood' is swirling. To be fair, the brothers in their 20s aren't doing much but still. Some areas its heavy, some not. I worked with a white boy who is from Louisiana, his tinder is blows up with black women.
    How are the black men do they swirl alot

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    Isn't that part of the reason why I very much hated that social media platform TikTok. I have never seen anything good on that site whenever I go online. Hell, I don't even have the application. What would I do with it? Watch all their crap all day? Naaah, I will pass.