Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
White boys do talk to each other like that at work. I noticed that too. They think it's funny.
Even saying gay shit too it’s crazy.
That white guy was probably poking & proding at this brother for a long time trying to figure out how to get under his skin. I guess he hit the right nerve. Don't come for a man's family if you don't want a physical response.
Which is how they do but when you put yo foot up they ass they suddenly become meek and humble.

josiah starr

Master Sixer
Community Host
Supporter
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin

Which is how they do but when you put yo foot up they ass they suddenly become meek and humble.
White males are the most homophobic group on the planet. Bar none. They love to do borderline gay shit to each other as a joke, then turn around and torture actual gay men for fun.

I had a co-worker recite a story about going to a gay bar and fooling a gay man. He and his boys took him to the beach and then beat him up for fun. I had to get up from the table because what he did wasnt cool at all. Around actual gay men, they code switch like hell. Behind closed doors they are extremely vicious.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
What happened in Ancient Rome never stayed in Ancient Rome. They have spread and promoted their perversion and evil ways throughout the entire planet.

Or, they suddenly become Karens or turn into scorned, pissed off white males that want to use their white privilege, mind, authority, pull, and any other advantages that have to get back at you and put you in your "lowly" place when you "get out of line." They can came at you and make jokes at your expense all day long but don't you dare return the favor and lay it on them hard.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
One dynamic that may be is that the white boy may have met the wife. They are all colleagues. Their wives or girlfriends may have joined them for some function. Not uncommon. That would add another element. It's one thing to joke about a woman you have never met, its totally another to do that with a woman you have.

Even if not, its a terrible joke and the thing that made it worse was it was on TV. We have all made similar type of jokes in private. We have done 'yo mama' jokes even knowing dude's mom. I'm preaching to the choir but its 'different'. It's about the quality of the joke rather than being specific.

This was a white boy, talking about a black wife in the south (SEC show) on TV. It can't be any worse.