The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

White Feminists Says Sisters Better Off With White Zaddy

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
She states some stats but leaves out others. I didn't like the direction Oshay Duke Jackson goes with a counter to some extent. But he does a decent job but not far enough.

She 'massages' some stats. She says 'interracial marriages'. There are 'only' 169,000 white male/black female marriages out of about 51 million marriages white men enter into. The smallest amount by far. They marry Asian women almost 3 times as much. Even non Asian, non Black women are married about 3 times as much both categories other than sisters are about 500,000.

Sisters are the least sought after for marriage outside of black men. Black men get married 4.5 million times, 4 million of them to sisters. She doesn't say that. It's an old stat we know about dating sites. Sisters are the least sought after for women, Asians I think for men. Other races will smash sisters. I've seen Chinese, Indian, and white men in Kenya smashing sisters but the first two ain't marrying them at all and only a few white men there will marry a sista but only the 10s, the baddies who also are cooperative.

Real talk? It's cap about her. White women HATE seeing white men marrying sisters. White women, like ALL American women of every race and ethnicity complain about either how hard it is to find eligible men or the lack of men period. Tik Tok and Youtube are inundated with white women complaining about not being able to get a white man or not being able to get a decent white man. So my question is this. If white women are complaining about white men, then either millions of white women are wrong or they are and sisters who are hard core divestors are selling themselves short.

I personally write off the divestors. I'm not talking about the sisters who supplement their dating options by dating a non black male if a decent guy shows up. But the divestors because they are more about anti black male than white men. I know a few sisters who are married to or date white men and they aren't anti black male. I wouldn't eff with them if they were. But if you see the videos on line they spent their time being angry and literally wanting death on black men (aborting babies, calling us 'bullet bags').

I just want us to know who they are so when this black empowerment gets into full swing, we aren't like the freed slaves after the Civil War and let them stay in the community.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
What's sad is this type of distraction keeps many BM and BW at odds from uniting and becoming solid as one. I SMH when I hear and see this type of BS rhetoric too. I know those Cynthia G. types are going to have a ball with this one.
It's also by design. Anyway WS can brainwash us & keep us divided, it'll happen. Especially, if we're off code & easily deceived!

D

Deleted member 1946

If she or any other woman thinks Black men are controlling how can she handle a White man. They are much more demanding and will throw a tantrum on your ass in a minute if they don’t get their way.
They most certainly will throw a tantrum. That's how they have built their empire by doing whatever they wanted. They will steam roll over anybody who gets in the way.

D

Deleted member 1946

She states some stats but leaves out others. I didn't like the direction Oshay Duke Jackson goes with a counter to some extent. But he does a decent job but not far enough.

She 'massages' some stats. She says 'interracial marriages'. There are 'only' 169,000 white male/black female marriages out of about 51 million marriages white men enter into. The smallest amount by far. They marry Asian women almost 3 times as much. Even non Asian, non Black women are married about 3 times as much both categories other than sisters are about 500,000.

Sisters are the least sought after for marriage outside of black men. Black men get married 4.5 million times, 4 million of them to sisters. She doesn't say that. It's an old stat we know about dating sites. Sisters are the least sought after for women, Asians I think for men. Other races will smash sisters. I've seen Chinese, Indian, and white men in Kenya smashing sisters but the first two ain't marrying them at all and only a few white men there will marry a sista but only the 10s, the baddies who also are cooperative.

Real talk? It's cap about her. White women HATE seeing white men marrying sisters. White women, like ALL American women of every race and ethnicity complain about either how hard it is to find eligible men or the lack of men period. Tik Tok and Youtube are inundated with white women complaining about not being able to get a white man or not being able to get a decent white man. So my question is this. If white women are complaining about white men, then either millions of white women are wrong or they are and sisters who are hard core divestors are selling themselves short.

I personally write off the divestors. I'm not talking about the sisters who supplement their dating options by dating a non black male if a decent guy shows up. But the divestors because they are more about anti black male than white men. I know a few sisters who are married to or date white men and they aren't anti black male. I wouldn't eff with them if they were. But if you see the videos on line they spent their time being angry and literally wanting death on black men (aborting babies, calling us 'bullet bags').

I just want us to know who they are so when this black empowerment gets into full swing, we aren't like the freed slaves after the Civil War and let them stay in the community.

Sometimes I question their stats and information because it could be a ploy to get us to become doubtful. They can play around with the information to get us into doing what they want us to. I want nothing to do with divestors.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    No apologies, it’s only black men for me. I’m not at all comfortable with others! Black men are still the best and I’m a witness!! The white men that I dated, eventually slipped up and said some inappropriate things.. they really can’t help themselves. All FACTS RCNAL

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    No apologies, it’s only black men for me. I’m not at all comfortable with others! Black men are still the best and I’m a witness!! The white men that I dated, eventually slipped up and said some inappropriate things.. they really can’t help themselves. All FACTS RCNAL
    Hey Sis, a great response I heard a sista say to a divestor who tried to gaslight, 'Character over color', was 'some of us prefer a man who we can relate to with the same culture'. The one thing no other race of women can do in America is the sista I'm dating we can look at each other know what we are thinking, especially in white spaces. Other women are obtuse. There is a connection we all have that is genetic, cultural. Anyway, I have also found its the bed buck brothers that let white women get away with saying off code ish like 'n*gga'. I recall Stevante Clark's brother who was killed in Sacramento, his Asian baby mama was using 'n*gga' openly and freely. Sisters that date white boys to supplement the dry periods don't allow it. Its the hard core swirlers / divestors that let their white boys say all kinds of n bombs. Christelyn Karazin's bf did openly in a clubhouse once with no apologies and no f*cks given. The one thing that keeps Dr. Umar relevant despite the obvious negatives he pushes Black love the hardest.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    All my life, my BLACK KINGS ONLY! ❤️🤴🏽🤴🏿🤴🏾❤️

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Bored Cat GIF
    Nope no thanks not after hearing how Serena had to teach that dude how to wash his behind. 🤣😆😄

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The white man v white woman gender war is waaaaaaay worse than our internal gender battle.

White guys go all the way in on white women. The red pill thingy is massive in the white male community. They are not dating. So, if white men and white women are having serious issues, and I have to assume divestors and swirlers know this, then logically, if his own white woman is beefing with him, how does that make him the prize?

Something ain't right. The white women I know to a person when they were trying to find a guy were complaining how hard it was to find a 'sane' guy. The white female coworkers and acquaintance I know when they were in their 20s said most of the guys they met at bars or where ever asked them if they get high. The opiod thing is real and much bigger than the media says. One married a marine overseas, the others who got married, all married divorced dads who got custody of the kids. They couldn't find single guys. Not one. They want kids but the guy either said he's had enough kids and in some cases got a vasectomy.

Good luck swirlers. See you later tryna come back after you used up your best years. Christelyn Karazin is almost 50 now divorced with kids. She ain't getting any decent white man. In another 5 to 10 years Cyn G is gonna change her tune. Guarantee it.

We all we got. And we need to figure it out. No one else is gonna save us .